Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503374 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
No more derailing!!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ohga Ooooooooooooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
I am not seeing the works of my bouncers oh.maybe i should sack them or so am thinking.
@rock nice job keep it up.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ok good evening y'all.

@Mynd-thanks for d warning sir.

I have Modified the upper update, so you can go and continue.

Make i type my final parts of Makurdi stay, i hope to finishin the next update or more.

Thank y'all.

Still I ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
DEDICATED TO MOD MYND_44gringrin

HOME SWEET HOME
We reached North bank, the whole place looked different to me, its like a lot of development have gone bye while i was away. I felt like i was entering a new realm.

"Home sweet home"

I screamed and planned to jump out of the car when a hharp pain reminded me that i was under celebrity treatment.

My mother scolded me before helping me out, i looked around, people were coming out of their house to see me. I was the only one left with my mother since my dad had taken my siblings with most of the properties.

"Kai Uduak na you be this? You don lean finish o, this sickness no go atall"

Idowu exclaimed when he saw me dropping from the car, he came to embrace me when Solomon who was acting like a bouncer blocked his road.

"Oya he never strong so no touching him" Solomon ordered which Idowu quickly obeyed and shook me instead.

I was wondering how someone would say i got lean when i was as lean as a Nepa pole then(if no be now wey small 2packs don dey showgringrin)

i was really turning celeb, my whole area came out to welcome me, i felt really honoured and felt first hand the things people pass through in the jaws of death.

"Oya carry am climb stairs" My mother ordered bouncer/bodyguard Lekinz, sorry i mean Solomon.

"Haba mummy, is it common stairs that i can climb" i moaned.

She let me do it so i placed one leg on the stair and tried the other one, i almost fell back. Me the strong boy that usually skip three stairs at once was struggling to climb one stair at a time.

After managing to reach up i was already out of breath so i sat down and rested. The house looked alittle under furnished but Pastor James had done a nice work of rearranging what was taken away.

In all our properties it was just my room stuffs and some of my mother's stuffs that were left, the rest had been taken on a transit journey to Nasrawa state.

The women who were in the church when i came back from the hospital came to greet me, people who i had not spoken a word to them since my stay in Makurdi were coming from all corners with different gifts.

Food were pouring in from different corners, i looked at Solomon who was timing one fried rice that was among the many food, i was targetting it so i sent him a text.

"Bros comot your big eye for there o, me too dey time that food"

He saw the text and smiled, i could insult him all i want because i was untouchable. My stomach rumbulled and i remembered that i had not eaten that morning.

I called my mother's attention to the plate of rice which quickly appeared before me. I smiled and cleared my throat.

Its good to be baxk home, i could eat what ever i wanted now,My Man Must Wack talent was in full control. All my three weeks of foodlessness had come to an end.

My mother bath me for the first time in almost a month, except you count the cleaning of my body with water and towel as bathing because that was how i was cleaned up after my operation.

"Mummy i wan go barb my hair" i told my mother.

I was looking like a mad cow with my bushy hair so she agreed but told Idowu's elder sister to take me because if it was Solomon he would have taken me for enough waka.

Idowu's sister was a pretty lady in The university of Makurdi, she was also endowed like Nurse Ngozi but much fleshier.

We never spoke expect greeting because her swags was too much but here she was also taking care of me like my best friend.

I walked with her to London craze man shop, the distance was alittle bit far and there were other nearer saloons but i wanted to catch a glimpse of Playstation 2, i missed the gane alot.

They all hailed me and asked about my body, news really spread. I sat down composedly while half of my eyes were on the game they were playing.

My hands scratched me to jo them but since no cash was with me and Idowu sister would have not agreed i satisfied my eyes only.

"Na which style you wan barb?" London craze man asked.

"Na low cut" i screamed out in Joy.

I was going to finally leave alittle hair on my head for the first time, my mother would not be able to tell me anything or quarreid me. I was so proud of my new look. Shine skull was not helping matters at all.

"Na where una go?"

My mother screamed as she saw us, i just gave her one dry excuse and she left me alone and told me not to disturb my stomach wounds again.

"Let me go and bring Ludo lets play?" Idowu sister asked me, i nod my head and she ran home immediately to get it.

I was still suprise how a girl who was forming for me suddenly change all of a sudden just because of my ailment.

I was beginning to suspect something wrong and i was right, something truly went wrong.

To Be Continued....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
I guess i underestimated my final Makurdi stay. It wont finish tonite again, theres still alittle to write about. Hopefull Tomorow e go end.

The person that opens my hundreth page would have two hundred naira recharge card of any network he or she wants.

Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
shocked hope it is not what I'm thinking. Person wey no well na him babe dey......... Make i stop there
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Its being a while av nt postd any commnt. Wel nice update, bt uduak how kum big anties r aving there eyes on u me i dnt undastnd o, na jaz
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by janetDurling(f): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Eheheheh......dah must be me.......tnx 4 d updates, bro
The rock5555: I guess i underestimated my final Makurdi stay. It wont finish tonite again, theres still alittle to write about. Hopefull Tomorow e go end.

The person that opens my hundreth page would have two hundred naira recharge card of any network he or she wants.

Typing...
grin
The rock5555: I guess i underestimated my final Makurdi stay. It wont finish tonite again, theres still alittle to write about. Hopefull Tomorow e go end.

Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lawrenceunaa: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Bravo nigga
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nice one bruv!!

It's rather unfortunate that none of your classmate came to visit(ed) you. sad

N200 recharge card, here i come. grin Abeg buy am down, na glo i dey use. Thanks!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
Winnie1950: @ uduak peter which part of nassarawa do u reside now?
which part u de reside me na mararaba sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
IDOWU'S SISTER
She quickly ran home to get the Ludo board and dices while i sat comfortably, i went to the kitchen and collected one big chunk of meat from my mother which i stuffed in my mouth. Since they claimed i was lean i wanted all the fatness of the world, for once i was feeling like an only child and i relished the moment.

Idowu's sister came back with the Ludo board and a plate of food and meat, wow i balanced like a boss while she ran to carry spoon, she even tried feeding me but my shyness was too much so i carried the spoon and help myself.

My man must wack title was not fake after all, see was looking at me at different intervals which left me uncomfortable but i behaved like i did not noticed it.

Something was going through her mind which she was contemplating wether to tell me or not, finally she decided to open up.

"Uduak, i heard you are a bad boy"

"Whhhaatt" i laughed nervously because the question knocked me off my bottoms, i never anticipated that question from her.

"Why did you say so?" i asked her.

"I knew you were sleeping with janet, the rich girl whose sister died of Aids" Idowu's sister said.

My food drop from my spoon but i was not ready to go down without a fight.

"And who told you like that?" i said with a trembling heart.

"Have you forgotten that i and her sister was in the same school, we were actually friends, she caught you and her sister bleeping on day and recorded it on her phone.

She loved watching it, i think that girl was fantacizing about you but could not mellow her levels down to tell you because you were too small, and you know what, i loved the video also" Hse winked at me and smiled then picked up her spoon and began eating like she never said anything to me at all.

The food in my mouth tasted bitter, if only she knew how i kissed and fondoled her friend's bosoms she would have called me a baddest guy ever liveth.

But how could that girl film me, she was a pervert while i was an indecency actor, i fely good atleast that i have acted a movie or so i thought.

"Eat your food na" Idowu's sister said and laughed, she saw what jer handwork had done to me.

I slowly finished my food without saying a word again, i never knew that my past would come back to hunt me like that.

"Let me tell you something eh..."

"Tell him what?" Solomon came into the room and asked. He was just coming into my room with my afternoon food, i was not allowedto even leave my presidential room again.

"I mean to tell him that you cried when his sister left" Idowu's sister said and rolled her eyes obviously irritated that Solomon interupted us.

Solomon's face changed, he was blushing, it was true, he really cried when my sister left my ears scratch me to hear the gist.

Idowu's sister told me how he quickly ran with bucket downstairs to fetch water just to cover his tears when my sister was leaving, i never knew that a player like Solomon had feelings, i was glad my sister left because i knew what he was capable of.

Solomon left us with a sad face and went away, i quickly began molesting my food not minding the fact that i just finished eating that moment.

I did not give Idowu's sister any chance to tell me what she wanted to say again, i was either sleeping when she came or i was with Solomon, we played Ludo together which i always won because they allowed me to.

My routine was to wake up on a whole bed only me because Solomon started sleeping on the ground since i came back from hospital, he did not want to press me nor did he agree to use another room, he was my bodyguard.

After waking i usually go to my mother's room for devotion and tea with either bread or biscuits then i come to the palour where a hot plate of Indomie and eggs or Mr Biggs rice was waiting for me and also hot water in the bathroom ready.

Then go to watch film or play Ludo with Idowu's sister before going to bed and eating more food, and watching more films and speak with my siblings on the phone.

They were telling me how the Akawanga branch church was bigger than The Makurdi branch own and that Nasarawa state was so nice with good friends, that even my former friends were already asking about me.

I began hating Makurdi, i wanted alittle freedom again, my mothe usually goes to church with Solomon and the pastor so i was left home alone.

I would use that moment to either watch matches or stroll alittle just to kill boredom.

My first sunday after i came back from Hospital changed it all, i was to be left alone at home while the all went to church. I was glad and prepared the films i was going to watch when i heard voices downstairs.

I peeped to see Idowu's sister talking with my mother then she started coming upstairs. I groaned and greeted her she was smiling happily.

"Uduak your mother said i should keep you company till they come back from church" she said and went to make my food.

I just wished that something fishy would not happen, well it did..

To Be Continued...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ok, i think i have fufilled my promise.

@jumizie-am sorry for lieing.

Goodnite pals, i would try to summarise my Makurdi adventures all tomorow, its begining to hunt me grin.

I pray say na me go open 100 page IJN. Ameeenngringrin

@cathalina-me sef dont know o, PM me i go tell u something, i no want my runs to spoil jare, e get person wey i dey eye wey dey view this thread, she fit no gree if i talk the thing here.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hope u knw say dis one no reach puff puff talk more of half bread ba?come complete am abeg or e don reach 4?
Nice updates sha i hear say na una de chop all the moni wey we de pump for dis state ba
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ofcos it wil hapen.unles ur name don change 4rm uduak peter.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Sexitee03(f): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
Congrats rock on the awards. You ROCK.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebex12(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
I tired 4 dizforum oo na picz everybody dey post
No wahala na my own be diz

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Rock na gal go finish ur life ooooo....I talk ♍γ̲̣̣̥ own
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
hebex12: I tired 4 dizforum oo na picz everybody dey post
Guy u don jonz finish. Beta comot dah tin b4 Mynd see am o!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dammygoody(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
Welldone Uduak..............o boy I'm just realising that its not easy to be a pastor's son............,i've been busy having geometric series of vigils and fasting for the past 2 weeks oooooh!omg it's so hectic but spirit-refreshing sha grin............more palm oil to your elbow.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sexitee03: Congrats rock on the awards. You ROCK.

Yeah thanks miss. I just saw it.

I want to say a big thnak you to all who voted me. Am flattered.

@dammygoody-it seems ur fada wan cast ur remaining small demons out jare, may God help ugrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
hebex12: I tired 4 dizforum oo na picz everybody dey post
wetin b dis?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Em em 2nd position in two categories is not easy sha so congratulations to THE ROCK for being the writer of this insightful and wonderful piece THE PREACHERS PIKIN(sorry SON) and i hope in the nxt round of awards, it can only get beta thats clinching the bestest..

wont forget to also thank mY colleagues in reading for voting this thread also and i knw it can only get beta with tym

signed
kingphilip MON,CON,EPN,PEN,NEP etc

(dont get confused dos are my titles)
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by janetDurling(f): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2013
Congrats Rock......unable to vote cos i was a guest then btw more power to ur elbow
kingphilip: Em em 2nd position in two categories is not easy sha so congratulations to THE ROCK for being the writer of this insightful and wonderful piece THE PREACHERS PIKIN(sorry SON) and i hope in the nxt round of awards, it can only get beta thats clinching the bestest..

wont forget to also thank mY colleagues in reading for voting this thread also and i knw it can only get beta with tym

signed
kingphilip MON,CON,EPN,PEN,NEP etc

(dont get confused dos are my titles)
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2013
Rock, i hope you will be careful with Idowu's sister. AIDS is real.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2013
Congract rock!!

Why do i have the feeling that this story is about coming to an end. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2013
@kingphillip, did the rock5555 get 2nd in comedy and adventure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.