Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504077 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
*Spread ma mat inside the moon waiting for ROCK to rock d oage tonyt*
I beg if u update finish mail me dat stuff @the rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
ah ah!!! Oga Rock U sure sey update go reach us anywais na hope/faith tinz na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
*yawns*.I'm tired of waiting gudnyt all.ve a blessed nite.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
"Helo"

"Helo helo helo helo helo" i wasted my credit for 30seconds to say those words repeated which made her laugh, my game playing mood was getting better, atleast she called me alot but warned me never to tell Abraham about us because he might get angry, if only she knew that Ab was the main tournament organiser.

Though he was forming macho man in her front, we behaved like we never knew each other when Ab was around just to cover up her act.

After talking for about 3minutes, Mtn collected all their credits back from my phone, i hissed and threw the phone away then quickly took it back and began playing snake game.
"Helo Naomi"

"Yes what can i do for you" Naomi answered non chalantly, i was getting ready to strike mission two. Ever since the day i brushed her off she dented our friendship abi na Ameboship and kept away from me, i was wondering how i would get her back.

"Why you dey bone me na? You dey do me anyhow, na wetin i do?" i asked innoncently like i had never stolen five naira in my life.

"So na today you see me eh? Since you dey do me rubbish, abeg shift from my front make i see road" she hissed at me.

"Chai Uduak don suffer, even half deaf hirl dey form me levels" i thought.

"Haba na Naomi, no be like that, abi you want make i sing African queen for you" i joked and began singing with my baby voice she started smiling alitte.

"Infact eh, i don tell my mumsy about you" i lied as she immediately jumped up in excitement while asking me when i wanted her to come, i fixed a date in my head ahd told her that my mumsy would be awaiting her.

"When she came to my house, my mother was around so they greeted in our tribe, my mum was so happy to see her, they began gisting about our state and other factors.

Naomi was smiling as she came out of our house, her next words shook me hard.

"Uduak i love your house and siblings, i would like to come again so when we you be free again to invite me?" She inquired.

I gave her a disgusting look and promised that very soon, i had made it a habit not to cary girls to my house again cus if wahala happen i would be easily caught.

"You wan marry me wey you wan dey browse my house" Abeg chill jare" i told myself.

She went her way so i quickly branched to Ab's area, as usual he was not around so i began gisting with his sister, before he came back she invited me for their school's games.

I tried all means to give an excuse that would make her change her mind from inviting me but no idea came so i resign to fate.

I alway have bad experiences whenever i go for game so i wished that would be better but i never knew more trouble was awaiting me, i just hoped it would not turn very bad, well it did

to Be Continued....

Good night ooo.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Vickie Zion: ah ah!!! Oga Rock U sure sey update go reach us anywais na hope/faith tinz na

When i say i would update trust me, i kip my word.

Goodnite
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
The rock5555:

Goodnite
you keep ur word wey no take me one minute to read finish

if u no ready for 10000 words update no better post am wen u ready we go read am jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
rock,i wanted 2 reserve my comments 4 afta d match.nw i am bk jst lyk man utd.hit me wit welcome updates.
@ritababe,xowie if i am 2 disturb u,bt werent u d 1 mockin man utd 675 hours ago?nw u knw dat d red army is no respecter of table toppers.evry team must collect 4rm man utd until we get bk our1st position
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
^^^^every team?there are exceptions u knw.....like liverpool,chelsea,man city,southampton and etc ba
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by MsPweshy(f): 12:06am On Nov 11, 2013
kiss a big Holla!! To Rock kiss
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 5:49am On Nov 11, 2013
Time to burst you bubbles guys. If I say I happy say una derail this story with many talks on relationship, na lie I dey lie. I be player ne... O.. I no be player ni.. E no concern you.

Uduak, you self come follow dey make the whole thing dull", continue to dey support derailment na.

When I be yan say most people na pikins for. This thread, person come here dey say him dey disappointed. I lock because I no want trouble but una just confirm my fear.. Y'all need to grow up and comment something sensible. Stop being to emotional on someone's past life. Haba...

I dey vex wallahi...

Uduak, if you continue like this, you no go gimme choice than to stop to dey read your story. Your updates dey slow and very short. Guy, respect yourslef o...

Una fit vex now...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 6:29am On Nov 11, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
@ritababe

• if you be u-16 then my grandmother na virgin.

am not under16, am 16
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 6:31am On Nov 11, 2013
The rock5555: Hehehehehehe so my united put Ritababe's arsenal to shame.

Djmask-welcome bro.

@kingphilip-typing ooooo.....

guy shotup before u go enta a place of no return oh

i just slap one boy becus of that one na, and i dey one kind trouble for skul here
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 6:40am On Nov 11, 2013
Danpersie31: rock,i wanted 2 reserve my comments 4 afta d match.nw i am bk jst lyk man utd.hit me wit welcome updates.
@ritababe,xowie if i am 2 disturb u,bt werent u d 1 mockin man utd 675 hours ago?nw u knw dat d red army is no respecter of table toppers.evry team must collect 4rm man utd until we get bk our1st position

lets watch and c
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2013
ritababe: i just slap one boy becus of that one na, and i dey one kind trouble for skul here
so na so u de fan arsenal reach sotey u de slap person?even the players for there dem go stil shake hands chop together self na im u de here de slap person...beta go tell am sorry b4 him arrange guys for u

BTW uduak where art thou as foxy talk wetin u de do this days no fair o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by sconp: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2013
See who dey complain of slow and short update.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2013
Up united!!! United we stand divided we fall, oga rock me dey fell u jawie ride on
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2013
Up united!!! United we stand divided we fall, oga rock me dey feel u jawie ride on
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen: Time to burst you bubbles guys. If I say I happy say una derail this story with many talks on relationship, na lie I dey lie. I be player ne... O.. I no be player ni.. E no concern you.

Uduak, you self come follow dey make the whole thing dull", continue to dey support derailment na.

When I be yan say most people na pikins for. This thread, person come here dey say him dey disappointed. I lock because I no want trouble but una just confirm my fear.. Y'all need to grow up and comment something sensible. Stop being to emotional on someone's past life. Haba...

I dey vex wallahi...

Uduak, if you continue like this, you no go gimme choice than to stop to dey read your story. Your updates dey slow and very short. Guy, respect yourslef o...

Una fit vex now...

Haba foxy why will you say those

Do you xpect only adults here

Why are there kids and adults

Why are there rich and poor

You may not stand most people you mean in that your trash(its trash) really and I'm disappointed in you...

Stop that,it crushes esteem...just OBS and read on,some will misunderstand your writing for a beef...Peace

btw peter give us 5 long updates and put foxy to abasement

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2013
Kingphilip-i make am short so that u go read quick go sleep oogringrin

Make i hear u say 10000 words, u go tell me wether u dey pay me, na BB things be that na, i wan buy BB but the things i dey hear about im ba3 dey fear me, i no wan carry charger dey waka round towngringrin

Danpeirse-tell her mehn

Ms_pweshy- welcome ooo, go sidon near Jumizie, no fighting oo

Foxy- if not that u were my boss, i for vex, but make i chill. Enuf respects

Ritababe- u slap person cus of matchshocked

Scon-p-gringrin na casting be that oo

eyezik-up United ooo

Gosifechris- Well said bro, but lets no no forget he is speaking his mind.

@5 updates today- Uhm faints, lets see how it goes.

Good morning y'all. Hangover things nai hold me last night, sorry, me sef know say the update short, i be wan use United defeat as excuse but God catch me, dem come win. Alright Typing.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2013
Make am 10 updates naa wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2013
I ve missed alot oo m¥ man.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2013
gosifechris:

Haba foxy why will you say those

Do you xpect only adults here

Why are there kids and adults

Why are there rich and poor

You may not stand most people you mean in that your trash(its trash) really and I'm disappointed in you...

Stop that,it crushes esteem...just OBS and read on,some will misunderstand your writing for a beef...Peace

btw peter give us 5 long updates and put foxy to abasement

Wetin self... You ma don dey disappointed... Just dey there....

Sorry y'all.... I no mean to spoil una spirit or look down or any of una... I just wan look for trouble and i don succeed....

Let the story continue angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2013
The rock5555: Kingphilip-i make am short so that u go read quick go sleep oogringrin

Foxy- if not that u were my boss, i for vex, but make i chill. Enuf respects

Thunder fire you there... Vex na angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2013
The rock5555:

Goodnite
aiite ooo,I trust U bt d update came late and is notn 2 write home about.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2013
pls wat abt hackerjay?.I'm missin him ooo.hope all iz well.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2013
Her school was next to our, though alittle bit further, they were notorious in their Games but Gss Akwanga North was more badder than them.

I could not tell Ab because he would want to follow me so i had only one solution to turn to-Sabo.

Ever since i left Sabo in that dude house we had been having bad blood between us, he was angry with me for not informing him that day instead i left him to be beaten. I decided to visit him that afternoon.

He was watching TV, i informed him of my plans, he was just laughing at me and telling me that i should not go because its not good, he claimed that the seniors there loved intimidating guys and their babes.

"Mehn forget jare, i dey run my package well, nothing go happen" I urged him on.

"Ok na, if anything happen i go leave you disappear o" He warned before going inside to dress up.

I saw his sister coming into the house and greeted me. Immediately Sabo came out i asked him about his sister.

"You dey mad bah? Girls no dey tire you" He shouted and grabbed my shirt, lifting me up in the process.

"Bros chill na, na bad thing to ask question?" i chokingly said.

"E better say na question o, if i hear my sister for your mouth again your own don finish, you hear?"

"I hear sir" i replied before he let me down. I dont know why lots of guys dont like their friends dating their sisters, maybe Kingphilip would give us the answer or so i thought.

We reached the school to meet alot of students as usual on a games day, every one were flaunting their assets. I called Peace she told me where she was so i dragged Sabo there who was already trying to toast one babe. He collected her number before he agreed to follow me.

"Bros you dey mad o, that wahala wey that girl hold you with never do you bah?" i wispered to him.

"I no care o, infact na for you i dey scope am for" He replied.

"You toast babe for me, you no well abeg" I replied.

We walked to the side that Peace said she was, we passed some group of dudes smoking weed, i passed them without a second glance cause me and wahala no dey play.

Peace was hidding by a classroom corner, my heart went into high alert mod, something was wrong somewhere.

"What are you doing here?" I asked to be sure of what am getting into.

"Nothing oo, are you scared? I just wanted to avoid those seniors who would ask me to go for games" She explained while smiling.

"Ow i was just being careful thats all. But did you pass those boyse when you were coming?"

"Which boys, there was clear when i came here" She answered which made my Bp jumped up again, we were trapped cus the place she stayed was a dead end so we had to pass those dudes again before leaving.

I calm her down and began gisting with her while hopping that those boys would be through before us.

"Peter i dey come, i wan go piss" Sabo suddenly said and left us alone.

The silence was tight between us, i began hearing footsteps coming to our direction so i thought it was Sabo returning back, instead a black huge boy stepped before us. Sabo knew all this while, he had escaped and left us without warning. Peace sprang up like her yansh was catapulted from the ground and stared at the dude.

"Wetin una dey do for here?" His weed infested mouth asked us.

"Ehm Senior nothing, no ehmm" Peace was busy starmering when a hot slap landed on her face, i quickly jumped up also i stood in her front.

My water board was almost pouring its contents out with fear, if that i was alone i would have began peeing immediately but as a man i had to form na.

"Dude chill na, why you slap my babe like that?" i said slowly.

"You dey mad, you want your own slap, small boy like you wan challenge me. I go bounce your face oo" He bragged while i prayed that his threat would not be activated on my face.

"No be like that na, me and you na boys so we suppose understand our selves na" i tried to cool things down but that infuriated him.

"You dey mad? I resemble boy, my bear bear and yours dey the same" He shouted and pushed me back while expecting that i pushed him back then fight would begin but instead i was just smiling.

"I dey talk and you dey smile abi, Pirate, codeine..." He began shouting his pals name, they began running to his side.

I was faced with ten against one, Peace was grabbing my shirt from behind tight so that i would protect her like i was super man.

I was confused, my beatings would come plentifully that day, if that i was Money Soldier maybe my dudes would have come to my aid but instead my partner Sabo had escaped without informing us, we were doomed.

"Yes guys why you dey hala our name?" one of them asked.

"Oya make this guy talk wetin him talk again, him dey cast me down" He replied his pals.

"Oya talk wetin you talk before my hand begin scratch me o" One of them shouted and began walking toward me.

Another of them quickly held his partner back and began laughing while pointing at me, i looked at his face and smiled-I was save afterall.

To Be Continued....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2013
Typing continues shortly
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

Wetin self... You ma don dey disappointed... Just dey there....

Sorry y'all.... I no mean to spoil una spirit or look down or any of una... I just wan look for trouble and i don succeed....

Let the story continue angry angry

Foxy beta go update Naija thug life, my hand dey scratch me to continue. Trouble maker dude.

Vickie Zion: pls wat abt hackerjay?.I'm missin him ooo.hope all iz well.

All of us dey miss am, him don maryy shagringrin

Foxy_Osamadeen:

Thunder fire you there... Vex na angry angry

angryangryangryangry no allow me locate u oo, e no go good.

Vickie Zion:
aiite ooo,I trust U bt d update came late and is notn 2 write home about.

I know, e no sweet me sef

i hope say his one go cover for am.

@Money soldier-dude i see u

i don locate Vivy gift oo, she dey come soon
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2013
Hope say no be piss you piss for body

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lolabridget(f): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2013
Hahaha grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spongia1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555]Her school was next to our, though alittle bit further, they were notorious in their Games but Gss Akwanga North was more badder than them.

Oga Rock,i'm your number one fan. I swear down,u r mouthd. More oil to ur blokus. Or so i tot

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.