Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (505387 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
The rock5555: Typing continues shortly

actually not only becus of match, the guy dont want to stop mocking me i was embarrass so i had to do what i can do
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
The rock5555: @skyscraper- u born again#faints# no wanda spambot ban u, just mail Mynd he would unban u.

Tell Ruthia make she answer o, applications go plenty.

Shey u say Renghor na badoo abi? We go see na. Concerning pissing for trouser, u never jam fear first.
-Yes o! I be born again wey no like to go church..

-Concerning the ban stuff, make d acc dey jare, afterall na only one day, i'd rather go to church on a normal day dan send mynd a pm. I nor knw y i despise dat dude.

-Then Ruthia, i no wan apply oOoo, was jst saying out loud..

-If fear see my face, fear go fear fear, me na intelligent baddo wey dey do bad in good ways.

BY THE WAY, 1OPM DON BEAT YOU.

Time don dey go ooOoo, make i quickly go listen to love talk for radio.. Brb 2 read d update before i go be bed.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Goodnight y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
at hackerjay i dey see you for HD oh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
DEDICATED TO RUTHIA

WISE MAN

"if the slap Renghor gave to Sabo was terrible then the slap he got from the soldier boys was over terrible. I held my face like i was the one that collected it.

"Sir.. Sir.. Oga.. Wetin i do" He starmered as Sabo began laughing behind me, Peace was holding me tight from behind in fear, her bosoms pressed to my back which sent me some currents but i curb it before it cause me wahala.

"So you no know abi?" one of them asked and began taking off his belt.

"Oga i no know, i just dey come back from games, i no dey find trouble sef" he confessed.

"No be games be our wahala. We don dey hear of you since, shey you dey claim say your papa na former soldier, you dey carry our uniform dey intimidate people abi" another of them said and fetch him another thundrous slap.

"Sir no be like that, na mistake oo" He pleaded.

"Mistake abi? We go use mistake thrash you and your babe" they repiled.

Immediatly the girl heard that she was going to be thrash she began crying and confessing her own.

"Oga abeg oo, i be sickler, i no been dey with am, i just wan pass am before una catch me" She said.

I could not help laughing at her stupid excuse, when she was flaunting big girl with her guy she did not complain, now it was time for reward and she was already regeting Renghor.

"Sharrap, we go give you twenty five strokes while we go thrash your babe fifteen times" The dude with the belt spoke, Renghor babe voice was heard wailing louder now. Renghor did the most ridiculous thing i only saw in Naija films.

"Sir dont worry about her, i go collect her share" The dude said while frowning his face.

"Abi?? You wan form superman, we go see na" The soldier man said and ordered him to lie down which he did.

The countdown started, he was doing a great job to hold back the pain, at the fifteen stroke he fell down flat.

"You don tire abi?" his tormentor asked him.

"No i wan relax more" he repiled the man in a good style.

The beatings continued till the twenty seventh stroke and that was when trouble began, when he was flogged number 27 his girl friend asked him.

"Renghor e dey pain you?"

"No, e no dey pain" he replied with red eyes.

She asked him about three times, the dude could not bear it anymore, he quickly jumped up and began scratching his buttocks.

"Oga i no dey collect again, abeg flog her the remaining one" He screamed in pain, fustration and anger.

The girl started pleading but the men forced her down then thrashed her ten before letting her get up, she could not walk again, she began a paralytic swagger which cause me to laugh more. Renghor's Wallet, hankerchief, and finally three quaters were all collected, he was lucky to wear football shorts inside so he walked home like that. He was asked never to wear military apparels outside again or the next one would be worse.

We continued our journey home, the incident was on everyone lips, different stories filtered through my ear as we passed them. Renghor friends were comforting him but he was not responding to them, the guy was mad with rage, disgrace and pain.

"So you are a bad guy like this?" Peace asked me.

"Me na good pikin oo, why you talk like that na?" i enquired.

"Look at your friends, they are notorious and troublesome, which means your gentleness is just pretending" She repiled,

"I no too bad na, abi you like bad boys?" i asked to be sure.

"Why not, i like bad dudes but thats my secret o, dont allow Abraham know" She said while i crossed my heart to keep the promise.

"So when are we going to meet alone" I went straight to the point as she looked at me for some time lost in words.

"So you bad reach this level, what do you want me and you to do alone?" She replied.

"I want make we go farm na", i said angrily as she held my hands and said that i could come in two days time. I began jubilating in my heart while smiling on the outside then escourted her to her house. Luckily Ab was not around so seperated lovingly.

My text message beeped when i was walking home with sabo, i took the phone out and read the message, the text made me raise my eye brows up, i was confused.

The text read- come to my house cause am alone and lonely. My aunty is not around. I was glad at the text but the problem was that night was closing in.

"Peter no tell me say you go miss this one oo, abeg carry go" Sabo advised.

I followed his yeye advice and climbed a bike to Naomi's house, when i called her that i was outside, she came out like fire was pursuing her and then embraced me.

Her tips sent electric shock to my Joystick, she was braless while wearing a transparent wet shirt and shorts. I followed her behind to check out her assets.

"Uduak if you no do something today with all this your suffering eh, na fuckup oo, you go enter wahala for house so better use the time for better purposes" The short man in my mind pinged me.

#Bleepin mood activated#

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fear come catch me oo, do u know that i submitted my update before writting goodnite. I no come see am, i thought i was ban. Thank God i save am, even though the text come truncate.SHM

goodnite jare.

@PeterJosh- my thread no sink, those ones up are the new topics thats y its higher than mine.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Daniel2802: To all the new members i give una popcorn and zobo.
guy wen dat one start shey u no knw say cac don give me copyright? Nobody de serve food for this thread except me

shey another update stil de by 11.59pm ba rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 12, 2013
..:........DE ROCK neva failz to deliver.....good job
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 5:50am On Nov 12, 2013
Pheeeeew! Na only me suppose 2 read d last update, shey na me get am, anybody wey read am go pay me #500. Gud mawning every1 nd De Rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2013
Good to y'all, d rock how u dey naa...ruthia how was ya nite i can see u online.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:34am On Nov 12, 2013
kingphilip:
guy wen dat one start shey u no knw say cac don give me copyright? Nobody de serve food for this thread except me

shey another update stil de by 11.59pm ba rock

So u think say i no dey sleep bagringrin. Network ma no help matters, the update be long pass that one na my fone browser come cut am, i vex eh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:39am On Nov 12, 2013
eyezik3: Good to y'all, d rock how u dey naa...ruthia how was ya nite i can see u online.

So na onli her u see online

I Hate 9ja:
..:........DE ROCK neva failz to deliver.....good job

Thanks man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2013
Ruthia: Pheeeeew! Na only me suppose 2 read d last update, shey na me get am, anybody wey read am go pay me #500. Gud mawning every1 nd De Rock

Good morning oo, dis babe u like money eh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by DEllaluv(f): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2013
Wen wl I meet up wt u guys again,MTN jst do me strong tn.....

Bt am gona comment based on d page I am na,ds love stuff,love isnt rosy at all,it gets sweet and sour at a tym bt wen u hold on it gets swt again,,,,,,knda mysterious
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2013
SHARP MAN

I wistled lowly before following her behind inside, all my attention was there, even my raging member refused to bark down.

I was walking so close to her, she immediatly turned the moment she opened the door and slamed into my rigid member which made me yeeped in pleasure.

"Ehen, Uduak you don spoil o, why your dickk dey stand like this" She said and touched the cap which sent more pleasures to me, i managed to swallow saliva, its been a long time i bleeped so i was already closed to coming, just by sight alone-Nawao.

"Ehm, i no know why e dey stand o, maybe him dey find food" i manage to say.

"Tell am make him go sleep jare, no food for am. Na that chemistry assignment wey we dey submit tomorow, i wanted you to teach me thats all" She said and went inside leaving shocked at her words.

"So na because of assignment nai i go enter wahala for house then carry this kind heavy load in my trousers upon say i borrow CD from Sabo. Damn" i thought and walked inside sadly, i must not leave there empty handed.

She was cooking in the kitchen, which explained her wet clothes, it was sweat, i sat down and flipped on the T.V, my eyes darted to the clock-6pm. I still had hope of not entering into trouble.

"Uduak no vex oo, i don cook finish, make i go bath" She spoke from the kitchen. I was tempted to go spy but my raging member was still standing tall, and to spy on her would make me more miserable since she did not promise sex as the syllabus that night.

When my chairman was finally trying to rest, Naomi came out with the most see through, olw cut neck, short night gown i ever saw, except in Naija films sha, them Cossy typegringrin.

Immediately my JT sprang up again and forced my jean up like a tent, she was coming with two big texts books but my eyes were lost on her erected tips.

"So you no dey hear word abi? You too small, you never reach to fucck me so better tell that thing for your trouser to rest" She mocked as i snapped back to reality.

"Oya see the assignment, i hope you do your own?" she asked and dropped the book infront of me and the sat next to me.

"I did mine" i replied sadly.

And began teaching her what ever nonsense that came into my head, she would bent low and brush my dicck at various intervals and allow her b¤¤bs to touch my knee but when ever i venture my hands to touch her back a resounding slap would remind me of the ten commandments.

After collecting like about twenty hot slaps i gave up and concentrated like an ASUU lecturer and began teaching her accordingly. I wanted to carry a text book behind her so i bent pass her and breathe on her ear that moment, she squirm and wriggled her neck alittle. Something in me said i should do it again so i breathe on her ear again, this time she squirmed the more.

I smiled cus i have gotten her weak point, so na my breeze nai be expo na i dey collect slap anyhow,i thought, then faced her and started blowing breezes into her ears and neck, her eyes were closed as she savoured the moment, as a sharp man i quickly laid her down on the couch and continued the air on her adam's apple then went downward to her chest, since the nightie was loose i kept on blowing air downward to her tips, that made her gasped,i thought she had regained herself but instead she was losing her gown. It was like a dream to me, i sighted 6.30pm on the clock but what do i care.

I dove direct to her bosoms and began sucking like a new born baby, she held my head tight so i managed to check her downbellow, no panties, i smiled happily, things was going according to plan.

As she released me i went straight for her lips and began kissing her, she responded and held me tight, one of her hand was already rubbing her kitty cat so i placed one hand down and managed to remove my belt, trousers and freed the annoying dicck from its confines, i swear it could have shouted 'thank you Jesus, am free' if that it was given a microphone.

Only one condom was given to me Sabo since it was his last so i had to manage it like that, i wore the CD and removed her hands from her kitty cat then plung in her over wet kitty cat, she had been wet since but was forming macho babe and dashing me slaps, some girls ehh, maybe Ruthia would explain why they behave like that.

She was squirming and twisting like a snake whike i gave her double pleasures, my second mission had turn out to be a great success, i was suffering and smilinggrin. When we both erupted, i removed the CD and wrapped in my hanky then lied down to get my breath back.

After a minute she was untop of me licking my already responding member, i had two choices, fucck her skin to skin or walk out. I love my life so i choosed option two, the time was already to eight so i waited when she wanted climbing me then pushed her and quickly wore my clothes.

"What happened na? Am not satisfied" She complained.

"Shebi u say u no dey fucck small boys,i be small boygrin" i said and ran out.

"Uduak pls na" mehn i no care o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Wen wl I meet up wt u guys again,MTN jst do me strong tn.....

Bt am gona comment based on d page I am na,ds love stuff,love isnt rosy at all,it gets sweet and sour at a tym bt wen u hold on it gets swt again,,,,,,knda mysterious

Welcome oo, love is sweet and sour. I love that.

Good morning y'all.

See una in the afternoon. Make i go see what Foxy have been upto
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2013
The rock5555:

Good morning oo, dis babe u like money eh
who no like money, hands up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2013
She play hard 2 get first na...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 8:14am On Nov 12, 2013
I' am a bornagain, i'm not going to read the next update.
Say na wetin happen, me bornAGaiN! I prayy ooOoo. .

Uduak ride on, more sperm to your system.
chai, and i post my comment after d update. Uduak one word for you, ßaddo. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2013
Badoooo, u 4 no run nah, vvh¥ u no call me make i come help u?.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by DEllaluv(f): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2013
TnkGod am finally here....Etisalat ogadiri unu na mma,if nt eti,make una hlp me tnk etisalat o...

Nyc 1....wow,money soldier dey here,so am gona b able to fnd hs story again
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2013
so una no fit wait for person abi ....b4 I open eye close am una don pass me...more ba3 to ur fone
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Na wa o, no 1 noticed my absence. If to say i don die nw na so u go 4get me sote. Toor!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2013
Jumizie13: Na wa o, no 1 noticed my absence. If to say i don die nw na so u go 4get me sote. Toor!!!

We did dear...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2013
Jumizie13: Na wa o, no 1 noticed my absence. If to say i don die nw na so u go 4get me sote. Toor!!!
U no see my mail....@rock more CD for ur bleeping...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2013
That was s'excellent
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Uduak u no fall for my bait abi,anyway welldone and I dey hail for ur badooness level
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebex12(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Omo na so mu dick dey strong as I dey read diz part
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abeg make na no spoil me oo, i'm innocent
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Uduak come update na, abeg!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Uduak abeg come update na. Even Ruthia sef dey beg u o. U beta update if u no want make she change her mind about u.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Money Soldier: Badooo, u 4 no run nah, vvh¥ u no call me make i come help u?.
Na u b d real baddo I just start to dey read ur story

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.