Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,902 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504873 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Are Benin girls/boys that bad?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by missrock(f): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
not all plis
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Daniel2802: Are Benin girls/boys that bad?
NO
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
@rock
check your mail
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Rock sweerie, am here alredi. Had a very stressful day @ work. Hw was ur own day, hope nt as stressful as mine?

Buh seriously with all dos tinz am readin bout Edo peeps, ar they dat bad? I always had dis dream dat if I don't marry from my tribe, I will either marry an hausa or an edo man. Nw am confused undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebex12(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Rock sweerie, am here alredi. Had a very stressful day @ work. Hw was ur own day, hope nt as stressful as mine?

Buh seriously with all dos tinz am readin bout Edo peeps, ar they dat bad? I always had dis dream dat if I don't marry from my tribe, I will either marry an hausa or an edo man. Nw am confused undecided

Don't be confused yet oo cuz u can't judged d character of a person 2ru wt u hear,it by wt u see or hw close u r 2d person and if u nt yet convince am available anytime u wish 2hook up cuz am still single cuz of u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebex12(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
[quote author=Sexy Sapphire]Rock sweerie, am here alredi. Had a very stressful day @ work. Hw was ur own day, hope nt as stressful as mine?

Don't be confused yet oo cuz u can't judged d character of a person 2ru wt u hear,it by wt u see or hw close u r 2d person and if u nt yet convince am available anytime u wish 2hook up cuz am still single cuz of u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Rock sweerie, am here alredi. Had a very stressful day @ work. Hw was ur own day, hope nt as stressful as mine?

Edo guys are not bad, it's not proper to generalize. Wat tribe are you though?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
so rock u don forget me abi??...na so life bi
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2013

edo boys are not bad oh, the time the incident happen was long ago, i wasnt suppose to be out by that time

edo boys are very humble and gentle.......

edo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Shout out 2 all da sexy ladies in dis d house........them say calabar girls dem badt gan,but there is only 1 way 2 find out ''according 2 MS''....bring dem make the preachers son use the anointed d!ck on them,if them fit withstand am,dat means them they there,but if not dat means all dis tins wey una dey talk na lie........
But wait ooo,rock d way u dey bleep so,u no dey tire,
me neva bleep 4 my life b4 sha,but i go like feel am as e b very soon,''seriously i b V ooo''.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hebex: I didn't rili generalized, I jst said I was confused. Anyway, am sorry. Lol @ ur hookup

Skyscraper: am sorry for makin u guys feel as if am referrin to all the lovely Edo guys out dia. By the way, am from the Yoruba speakin tribe

Ritababe: I undy u and am so sorry bout wat happened to u. It is well with ur soul
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
[qoute authour Skykid1208]
me neva bleep 4 my life b4 ,but i go like feel am as e b very soon,''seriously i b V ooo''.....
[/quote]
U be real V for ur dream

@RITABABE d lord is ur muscle u don't need to gym
@rock eee abeg ur update too short faa
@ miss rock I dey feel ur signature ride on more fuel to ur stove
##peacefull rugged##
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by eyezik3(m): 12:11am On Nov 13, 2013
So u dz short guy wey den dey call uduak no go update tonite again bah, all uduak fans in the house I hail una ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 12:17am On Nov 13, 2013
Rock abi na stone sef... U still dey cook abi?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by frankbribery: 4:07am On Nov 13, 2013
Chai i don Finally catch up
@Uduak this wan wey u collect 500naira u suppose they share my moniker(bribery)
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:57am On Nov 13, 2013
Make una no vex oo, na sleep take ma away
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:59am On Nov 13, 2013
Chai my post na wan showsad
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2013
SHARP MAN 2

"man P-rooo; wetin you dey come find for my house by this time?"

Abraham asked me to my annoyance when i came to their house for my date with Peace, she pretended like she did not see me so i sat down to watch the film together with them.

It was the chinese movie 'Shaolin soccer' i could not help laughing like a mad man, it was so hilarious, Peace sent me a text, telling me to get rid of Ab so that we could be alone. How i was gonna do that was a problem, then i remebered something.

"Ab, you know say our school get match with Demonstration sec. School? You no dey go" i asked him which quickly make him spring up to his feet and ran inside to dress up.

"Guy your head dey correct o, thanks for reminding me, e get one babe wey i dey eye for that school, today she must bow" Ab exclaimed delightfully which made me angry, i was finally goinng to be free with Peace.

He made to go outside then suddenly grabbed my shirt collar and dragged me out with him.

"Na wetin you dey find again? No be me you come see? My friend make we dey go watch match, you think say i go leave you and my sister for house abi? You miss road" He said and draged me along.

As we walked together i was thinking of ways to skip him and go back with him suspecting anything.

"Chai Ab, my belly dey sing National Anthem" i cried out while holding my stomach and a'rse.

"Wetin dey happen to you?" Ab asked yeye question.

"Na royal rumble dey do me, abeg free me johr, just continue your journey, i dey go house, make i no go disgrace myself" i said and then began running back before he stops me again.

I quickly went to their house and knock, everywhere was quiet but a movie was being played, i kept on knocking before his sister came to open the door, as she saw me she hissed and then walked back inside the house, i quickly followed her like a sharp man and began pleading.

"C'mon babe why you dey vex na, Ab dragged me away so there was nothing i could do, please na" i pleaded.

Suddenly she bursted into laughter which relieved me.

"So how did you manage to escape?"

"You wan try scoping father, i chuck am one better lie, thats all" i said proudly, after telling her the lies she was proud of my carreer and asked me to keep it up.

I smiled at her statement and touched her lips with my fingers then replace it with my lips, even though Money Soldier come stop me i no for stop cus my pocket was loaded, wether na ten round, i was equal to the task, or so i thought.

I laid her down gently but she suddenly jerked up and hit me hard.

"Wetin happen?" I asked holding my forehead.

"Sorry, i did not mean to startled you, here is palour na, lets go inside" She explained.

"Ok na, game on"

"What 'game on'" She foolishly asked.

"Na name of Nigeria film" i answered back which made her laugh.

When she was through with locking the door she came back and directed me to her room, without surveying the room self i just jumped to the bed and laid there expecting her to come, she walked teasingly to my side while shedding of her clothes, my crotch was already at full alert.

I made to stand up but she pushed me back and stradeled my body then began removing my clothes herself which grinding my crotch, it was a feeling that could last forever, the girl was no novice at all, i could not help but ask.

"Who teach you this small girl all this things?"

She stopped for a moment the looked at me and smiled then asked me who thought me to scope and fucck girls as am small, i kept mute immediatly.

She opened my zip and took out my dicck and straight into her mouth, mehn i began speaking in tongues, i was over the moon, i forgot she also had needs to be satisfied, a hot slap shook my esctacy away.

"Na only you go dey enjoy while am like this abi?" She asked angrily.

Instead of obeying her commands i fired my own question
"so you sef dey speak pidgin english?"
He made to get up so i dragged her back and laid her down and began the kissing treatment, her tips, bosoms, kitty cat, whe wriggled under happily then we were locked in a kiss, while turning upon each other.

I was reaching out for my trousers to pickup a CD before things go out of hand when i felt a tingling effect on my leg, in my mind i was like, this babe is dripping wet, Uduak you be baba oo.

The feeling kept on going higher to my crotch reagion, it was doing me somehow so i reached my hand to find out what was that only for peace to take it back and trap it behind my head.

Then i felt it, a sharp pain which sheared through my body from my Dicck made me pushed her away and looked down. I had been beaten by that soldier ant that have Big head, its head stuck in my dicckk.

Peace was looking at me then bursted into laughter, instead of helping me, i was almost shedding tears and cursing the ant when their gate opened and we heard Abraham's voice.

I was in a big mess...

To be continued....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:01am On Nov 13, 2013

My day stressful die, am still feeling pains now sef
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Elijah348(m): 6:02am On Nov 13, 2013
The_Rock waiting fr ur update......nd by the wai save some for your future wive na habba .....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 6:03am On Nov 13, 2013
Nice 1, but why ur update no dey gree show sometimes
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:04am On Nov 13, 2013
lekinz: so rock u don forget me abi??...na so life bi

See urmouth, u wey i call u bouncer lekinz for 2go u come dey insult me join.

frank bribery: Chai i don Finally catch up
@Uduak this wan wey u collect 500naira u suppose they share my moniker(bribery)

Mehn welcome dude, i dey feel ur moniker, abeg go walk for naija policegringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:06am On Nov 13, 2013
Maybe its because i delayed the page, cus it was since last night the page was like that ooo. So u dey awake by now

ritababe: Nice 1, but why ur update no dey gree show sometimes
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:08am On Nov 13, 2013
Skykid1208: Shout out 2 all da sexy ladies in dis d house........them say calabar girls dem badt gan,but there is only 1 way 2 find out ''according 2 MS''....bring dem make the preachers son use the anointed d!ck on them,if them fit withstand am,dat means them they there,but if not dat means all dis tins wey una dey talk na lie........
But wait ooo,rock d way u dey bleep so,u no dey tire,
me neva bleep 4 my life b4 sha,but i go like feel am as e b very soon,''seriously i b V ooo''.....

Better remain V for ur wife ooo. Where the sexy ladies make in nack them apkako
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:09am On Nov 13, 2013
Ruthia: Rock abi na stone sef... U still dey cook abi?

Sorry na, na sleep do me strong thing ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:10am On Nov 13, 2013
Elijah348: The_Rock waiting fr ur update......nd by the wai save some for your future wive na habba .....

Future wife go get her own in ten years time
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Typing continues shorthly,make i change ba3
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:37am On Nov 13, 2013
Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2013
* wakes up nd pick fone* wow! Der's an update,although short...... Hoooo gd mawning every 1..... I c say de Rock dey type, oya i dey around.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2013
SHARP MAN 3

"Peace where you dey, come open door na"
Ab shouted from outside while Peace was looking at me like the solution was written on my forehead.

"What are we going to do?" She asked.

"I dont know, just bring my slipers then go and open the door" i said painfully.

She began laughing again to my annoyance, my diicck had refused to back down, it was becoming annoying, maybe the ant head had made it charged the more.

I managed to wear my trousers with pains(walahi no be better experience) and then followed the back door only to jam Ab who was coming to the back to check if it was opened.

We stood shocked looking at ourselves then he looked at me and then began laughing, how i was walking was so funny, he dragged me out of the compound.

"Mehn Peter you na bad guy oo, i hope you bleep her well, i no say you dey lie when you dey claim belly stuff that time" He said happily.

"Mehn, e no easy oo, Ant spoil my fun, now my dicck dey burn me now, the head still dey there" I answered in pains.

"Chai i haff die with laugh" Ab shouted and started laughing like a drown dog, i hissed and kept on hopping home.

"Peter use hot water drag am comot when you reach home" Ab shouted from afar before laughing and going inside.

I followed his advised when a got home, chai the way e burn me eh, i for don reach to be impotent. Na that day i begin respect soldier ant.

Whenever me and Peace meet we would began laughing at ourselves, even though i never got another chance to bleep her till she went to boarding school, Ab was following us close marking, i would never forget that day.
"Peter, peter" Naomi screamed one day at me, ever since what i did to her that day she had been angry with me, well its not my fault, i made the decision that i deemed fit, so she should not blame me, i was suprised she called me sef.

"Wetin, any probs?" i asked.

"No nothing, i just wanted to apologise for calling you a small boy that day"

"ehen, is that all, i don hear" i said and made to leave when she held me back.
"Wetin again?"

"Ehm, i wanted to ask if we can get back together again cause am begining to miss you" She said with a remorseful face that did not even touch my outer skin.

"Sorry o, i no want babe again" i said and made to leave.

"Dont worry Uduak, you would regret what you just said, i would find you where ever you go" she threatened as i smile and showed her the middle finger.

(Mehn i regretted not paying attention to her words cus till date she still stalks me like a witch, maybe na to go draw out her oil pot and run again, but i no want stories that touch so am keeping my stance away from her)

"Students give me your attention, the principal have ordered us to start after school lessons since our Waec exams are around the corner so we would start coming from 3pm to 6pm everyday till two weekd to our exams" Dominic informed the class.

When i got home with Ab i informed my sister who was planning to write waec again, she said she would be going with me to the lessons which my dad agreed.

Only one thing was ringing in my head, Those pervertious guys go begin disturb my sister now, i had to do something fast cus no one jokes with my sister when am around or so i thought....

To Be Continued.....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2013
Ruthia: * wakes up nd pick fone* wow! Der's an update,although short...... Hoooo gd mawning every 1..... I c say de Rock dey type, oya i dey around.

Yeah miss, good morning.

Am off to work, see una later

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.