Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503476 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Shebi for ya mind u dey happy say u wan kill person wif suspense...anyway,,u must update by 10pm...and uve gotta make it a long update oo,,,,..PATIENTLY WAITING...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Theosexy(f): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
D Rock... U be oga oh.U Rock nairaland
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
Dis suspense too much na abeg tell us wetin my sikiru did abi him mess one of ur girls?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
Up MAN U!!!!!!!!!!

Rock my guy, my belle dey swit me die nw nw. Abeg, sama me with plenty update......... My greatest enemy fall 2day, mikel score yesterday..... Why i no go dance skelewu? grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by mayorrex(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
This story is no longer interesting again....over suspense.......gush!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
Gosh- i cant believe that Man Utd fuccked up.

Them don vex me now, abeg make i begin type go sleep.

No more 10pm againcheesywink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by felsunseg(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
oh gush, man u really pissed me off.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
Rock come update 4 me oh,i dy happy oh.man city don win my papa's club man u.enuogh chance 2 yab am.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
The rock5555: Gosh- i cant believe that Man Utd fuccked up.

Them don vex me now, abeg make i begin type go sleep.

No more 10pm againcheesywink
Thank u jare and God bless aguero, yaya toure and nasri
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nawao so una dey vex bcus of suspense, abeg make una chill.
I just wan check una b.p levelscheesy
Since United don spoil my day i go update early now.

Typing with bycicle speed.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
Instead of trainin yesterday..Man U players were busy downloading BBM to Android grin

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Theosexy(f): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
The rock5555: Nawao so una dey vex bcus of suspense, abeg make una chill. I just wan check una b.p levelscheesy Since United don spoil my day i go update early now. Typing with bycicle speed.....
abeg no be only bicycle speed oh. U go use speed boat
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
"Mr Sikiru is a fornicator"

That was all Big Uncle said as he droped another bombshell.

"Ss one B, you are all suspended for two weeks"

We all looked in shock as the whole of ss one B march out and started going home, they were even glad as they started gisting, we were jealous of them and wished it was us going.

I was left more confused with Big Uncle's statement as i was thinking about the link from ss1 class to Mr sikiru.

Am sure he was their government teacher but all that still confused me. Since it was Mercy's class i made up my mind to ask her about it.

We went back to our classes to continue lessons but before half an hour we saw teachers in our classes.

We were all odered to go out to the field while leaving every thing as the were in our lockers.

Some students were wise enough to carry their phones and hid it in the ground because we were also searched before going out of the class.

We waited in the field while the teachers ramage the whole school lockers, bringing out every discriminating materials.

They found all sorts of cosmetics, jeweries, phones were not spared, even love letters also.

A stillote classy heel shoe was found in a students bag, some students even brought buiness materials.

The whole things were rouded up and burnt while the students looked on agonisinly.

I did not care because they only thing they would find is book and novels so i was pretty undisturbed.

So students were crying out their eyes, maybe because of their phones or jeweries or was it because they had not replied the love letters sent to them.

We were dismissed home that day and i could see as students were going home mournfully like they just came back from Biafra war abi na refugees i go called them.

I ran home and went to Mercy's house to meet her devouring a huge bowl of semovita, as per husby i quickly joined her to codinate the meal.

"Mercy wetin happen na"

She just looked at me and smiled and continued eating, she then dropped a bomb shell.

"No be you cause am"

"Ehh, na wetin i do na, abi i be God"

"Na you show us him property na"

"Me show una property, how come abi which time" i shouted back.

"No be you tear him trouser make him blokus comot" She smiled.

I was confused, but how would my tearing of someone trouser affect the price of garri in the market or cost somebody to resign.

She then washed her hands and yarn me the full story from the main point of view.

"After that day that you tore mr Sikiru trousers during that students week football match, some girls mainly my classmate were hailing the man and admiring his big plantain(In vickie zion's words:p).

The were planning something so i did not take them serious, they were discussing ho wthe man would be good to fucck and so they hitched a plan.

When he came to teach that day, some naughty ladies went to seat at the front, they took off their panties and opened their legs wide for Mr sikiru to see.

When he saw it he lost his voice for about ten seconds as he surveyed the wonders of the Lord in front of him.

His trousers went from flat to a buldge straining to free itself from its prison".

As she said those words, i stopped her and began laughing loud, i could imagine the look on his face that day, it would have been terrifying.

"Abeg continue jare" i pleaded.

"So as he hard a hard-on he quickly covered it with his book but not before the students had noticed it already and began giggling.

He managed to teach while looking at the ceiling till the end of the class but the girls had other plans for him.

As he droped his book to copy note on the board they slipped in a love letter, so he must have seen it when he opened his book to check a spelling.

Because his eyes opened in horror before relaxing back and scanning the girls face anxiously.

The first gamble has been taken so they were expecting the man to punish them or report them but non of that happened.

It seems like he weighed his options and choosed to play out the drama as it lasts"

"Wait so una get mind do Mr Sikiru that kind thing, what of if say he vex go report, una yansh for roast with Big Uncle's cane"

I nterupted again.

"Allow me to finish na"

Mercy shouted as i obliged her on.

"That day he sent another letter to one of the girls to meet him after school which she did.

He must have fuccked her so well because she could not stop telling her friends or anybody who choosed to listen of her Mr Sikiru's meat was very long and sweet.

And that was were his wahala started coming from, he had fuccked most of the girls in that class(Minus Mercy sha), but one truly fell for him and became jealous.

That was his downfall"

"Wetin come happen na, abeg contine" i screamed.

"Abeg make i go cook, just come back in the evening i go tell you"

"No, abeg i go help you cook, just conclude am" i begged.

"Ok follow me to Kitchen make i continue"

I followed her and she continued again....

"One fateful day....."

"To Be continued"
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ok, it seems like united defeat don remove sleep for my eye.

So since tomorow na my birthday, make i dash una another long update as pre-celebration things.cheesycheesy

Typing with speed boat(acccording to my latest lady on block @theosexy)wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
Oya yearn us the story nah

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
United fall my teeth...am really pissed off,,,well dats football sha,,,1 united,,1love
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
sha knack us the real toriĀ” anyways, happy birthday in advance|
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lawrenceunaa: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Guy come update joor no dey bore us cos we de for ur birthday eve
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
I followed her to the kitchen and grab a knife to start cutting onions as she continued her jist.

Nawao, so this kind gbedu fit happen for goodnews, una no even fear Big Uncle sef.

"Mr sikiru had bleeped most of his students but one of them fell for him, she had tasted the hausa man koboko and she wanted him for hers alone"

"I wondered why some girls could be so possesive, as if Mr sikiru is her mate sef. Mtchewwwww., abeg continue"

"So the girl started warning other girls to leave her husband alone.."

At that point i laughed hard, so this Tiv girl wan marry sharperly or so i thought.

"When other girls refused to comply with her warnings, she went straight to Mr Sikiru and warned the man to stop following her mates becuuse she loved him.

The man was furioused as he thrash the gospel truth out of her that day not knowing that revenge was on her mind.

She started tracking him down quietly and found out his normal sexcapedes spot which was in one of the teachers bathroom.

He would drop a letter on the girl seat that he wants when he was teaching and the girl would come and meet him near the toilet where he would bang her inside".

"So una no know all these things" i asked her.

"We know but you know say if you talk na your yansh go suffer am so we maintain".

"One fateful day he came the class and drop a note on one of his sexmate desk in the guise of looking at her note.

His so-called obsessed lover saw it and ran to inform the principal of the good news, she explained everything to the man of how the class knew but refuse to expose the man.

How he had even made arrangement with one girl for their sex romp during school period.

The principal was excited as he arrange a squadron of teacher to track Mr Sikiru down.

During the free period Mr sikiru left the staffroom and went to the toilet with his misus and started doing jangolova.

A knock startled them as they quickly dressed up and waited alittle, he behaved like he was using the latrine.

After a while he opened the door hoping that everyone had gone only to come face to face with Big uncle, principal and a squadron of accusing eye teachers"

"Na so them bust Mr sikiru o" she concluded.

"So wetin they come do una?"

"See my back, see as they flog all of us wella"

She opened her back as i saw criss-cross lines on it, she had opened it a little to wide as one of her bre*st popped out.

My gentleman suddenly woke up, so since wey Aids nearly catch me i never do anything again so why this thing dey fucckup, i thought.

I bent down to hide it as he zipped her clothe back and said.

"Why are you hiding it now?"

"Hidding wetin, ehm ok na mistake na"

"My friend get up and cool it down before i go and find Uncle Sikiru".

Shege, that one no go work, na why i no enjoy this invitation now wey i get.

One mind was telling me to keep my promise of not having sex but when mercy began removing her all ready wet pants i lost focus i grabbed her and we began kissing.

I opened my zip and freed my gentleman, who was so glad to finally get fresh air.

I bent her on the kitchen sink and began what i knew how to do most apart from playing all.

Since she was the only one at home, she screamed as she like as i banged her with reckless abandon.

A horn at the gate brought us from our estacy as we rearranged while i went to open gate for her father who went to bring her siblings from school.

"Man mus wack, i hope say you don wack this afternoon" her father teased me.

Sir i been dey wack your daughter before you come make us stop i said in my mind.

"Yes sir, i have eaten" i said shyly.

She told her father that they were given two weeks break to mourn their teacher who died of a ghastly motor accident.

The man even believed, i wonder how a school would give two weeks mourning holiday.

Its true sha, atleast those girls especially the one who set him up would be mourning for losing their lovely kitty cat feeling plantain due to resignationcheesy, or so i thought.

I gave Mercy a 'You sabi lie' eye as she smiled and gave me a 'No be you teach me' eye.

I was so pleased that i was somebody's mentor of lieing as i waived them bye and went to resume my playstation playing habits.

That day i recieved the first head shattering bottle breaking event of my life.

To Be Continued....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hbd in advance....ma lil bro own bin b 2dai sef....flex wella o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Seequadry(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
U don **** 4 class..toilet..library...bedroom...shop...kitchen..church.. Wen u go wack 4 inside motor?
Guy u er still a learner
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Seequadry(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
The rock5555:
I opened my zip and freed my gentleman, who was so glad to finally get fresh air.

I bent her on the kitchen sink and began what i knew how to do most apart from playing all.

Since she was the only one at home, she screamed as she like as i banged her with reckless abandon.
Sex in the kitchen is fun until boiling hot water splashes on your erect Pen.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
MAKE I GO SLEEP JARE

MAYBE IF I OPEN MY MAIL BOX TOMORO ENUF BETA GO DEY THERE OR SO AM THINKING

NITE PIPLEX

STILL I ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by LeJeun3: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
. Happy Birthday Preacher'son, many happy returns! I am also one o....... cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
@rock,,, I dey see u o... U just dey overfeed ur fans no bi small. U dey do well. I no loss o. No mind me jawe,,, I just dey observe.

Count down to ur b'day... 21mins to go... Happy b'day in adv. Enjoy!

@gift.., tnks dear. No need to search further. Here I come... Its been a while smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
Vivy Gift: @rock,,, I dey see u o... U just dey overfeed ur fans no bi small. U dey do well. I no loss o. No mind me jawe,,, I just dey observe.

Count down to ur b'day... 21mins to go... Happy b'day in adv. Enjoy!

@gift.., tnks dear. No need to search further. Here I come... Its been a while smiley

Thank God u are back, we miss u no be small.

where this firstgentleman, come clean my lady front seat jare.

u are welcomed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 1:13am On Sep 23, 2013
Officially lunching the birthday show...Happy birthday da ROCK wishing u da very best in life
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 1:56am On Sep 23, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE ROCK......AM WISHING YOU LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY...MORE KNOWLEDGE/WISDOM....AND I ALSO WISH YOU WHAT EVER YOU YOU'RE WISHING YOURSELF...HIP HIP HIP HURRAY..

HAVE FUN.

#SPACTACLE.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by oluwawunmi(f): 5:41am On Sep 23, 2013
LLNP Rock baba
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2013
happy birthday, bro..ds tym next year na twins o..abi u just wan dey waste d akamu for nothing?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2013
Thank u all for the birthday wishes @vivy gift, kingphilip, spatacle, oluwawumi.

@bheegsam- thnks too but this twins matter abeg wait make i finish skul 1st o.

E remain my gifts nowcheesy, make i go check my facebook family.

Brbwink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dammygoody(m): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2013
The rock5555: Ok, it seems like united defeat don remove sleep for my eye.

So since tomorow na my birthday, make i dash una another long update as pre-celebration things.cheesycheesy

Typing with speed boat(acccording to my latest lady on block @theosexy)wink
how come we were born on the same day??..uhmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.