Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503430 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Rock,,,,nice and funny update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
lol ds lst update 2 mk brain
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Chai, na only one ba3 i carry come work today and nepa dey fucckup.

I go begin upload if them bring their light.

Thanks y'all for the flattering comments.

Still i ROCK...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dude get a power bank nah, u have a hit in ur story....... Oya nah
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
kingphilip:
#clears throat# dis tin don de pass be careful o

angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dhurmynick:

angry

y dat look na embarassed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
Update coming up....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
Spactacle:

y dat look na embarassed

he said e don dey pass be careful
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
The rock5555: Update coming up....
ok oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shey na person talk sey make e no wear pant ni...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
rockie we're waitin
abeg accept my request 4 2go
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
I am sick bt i stil had 2 laf my out 2 ur last update realy story dat touch. I wonda if he wz busy lookin 4 who tore his trouser, or coverin hs joystick.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
*sit down cross my leg, take a sip of ......*
waiting patiently for the next update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Vickie Zion: rockie we're waitin

ok ma'am, i go accept am if i nta 2go later.

Still typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by funnysaint(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
ROCK, am going to report u to mr sikiru say na u tear him christmas troser. nice Update
*stand up tread and keep clapping for rock*
# all clapping #
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
"I said who tear my trousers"

Mr sikiru shouted at the student footballs, he was trying to hide his meat.

Through to legend, hausa man get am for long rod walahi.

I stood at one side and turn my face to laugh, even my team mates did not know who did it, they just looked at theirselves confusedly.

"Uncle, uncle"

Some big breasted babes were hailing him from the crowd, who would not hail him the saw his big meat. A big meat that cost him his job.

He hopped out of the field as the match continued, the teachers were now wary of us as they tight their shorts and trousers well to avoid any unwanted betrayal.

Some even after dribbling a player or taking a short would check their under to see if their great gentlemen had woken up for a walk.

The match was tied one all as the teachers were been careful of any miscaculations.

I was getting fagged out and so any ball that was passed to me i sent it into the air to avoid anybody hitting me.

One of the occasions i sent the ball into the air as an ss three boy called benjamin collected it up and started running to the teachers goalpost.

Benjamin could be called mr macho because he was well built with steely muscles and he also had a wicked curved bow leg.

He started dribbling the teachers one after the other as he ran to the post. The female fans were hailing him and it seems like that added him for nitro.

Thats a power of a woman for you, he dribbled up and down till he was left one on one with the goalie which happened to be no other person than Mr boko the long man.

I could see mr Boko legs shaking already as Benjamin curved a wicked short into the top coner of the goalpost.

Mr Boko who taught it was an easy ball dove for it and before we knew it his head was crashing against the goalpost.

We laughed more than how we celebrated the goal because as Mr Boko AKA Oliver khan stood up from the ground, a big goshi(a swelling on the forehead in hausa language) had grown on his forehead.

We laughed as he held his head outside while pointing an accusing finger on Benjamin.

The refree must have been spoken to by the principal because immediately we finish celebrating he showed Benjamin a red card and disallowed the goal.

It was only in Goodnews secondary Grammar school that a student that a student would be given red card for scoring a goal.

Only in my school that the refree saw a heavy shot bounced on my face and did nothing.

Only in my school that the player is giving instructions to the refree.

Only in my school were a player given red card refused to go out.

Only in my school that the students would not agree for injustice and impurity.

Everybody charged at their most hated teacher and started chasing them.

We were going to start street fighter x-rated version but one voice stoped us.

To Be Continued....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
wow...mehn u too much
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Cathalina: I am sick bt i stil had 2 laf my out 2 ur last update realy story dat touch. I wonda if he wz busy lookin 4 who tore his trouser, or coverin hs joystick.

Lets say he cared about dealing with the cuprit than protecting his joystick.

Recover quick pls
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
Make i go chop, sorry for the short update i was kinda in a hurry.

Next update by 10pm. E go sweet and looooong.

Dont miss it.

Still I ROCK...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
the systematic approach of ur story line ws fascinating..its very contrificalculus so jst silidifferrentiation it so it will be algebraicnic
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nice one..uve got me lauffin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by AYODEJI94(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
weldone o... Eagerly waitin for d next update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by zuma4k(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hey Rockie r u on 2go?... If xo what's your username?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Vickie Zion: rockie we're waitin
shitt! Damn!! Poo!!!..asin pesin wey i dey even reason 2 dlete naim u dey beg make he accept u...isnt life such a pu$$¥...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by chichi2608: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
nice 1.....
cant wait for more updates
more ink to ur head joor
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
To be frank, you are a very stubborn boy. You realy disgraced Mr sikiru that day o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dhurmynick:

he said e don dey pass be careful
u collabo wit p square for personally wey u de take the talk personally.. Na joke i de joke o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Cathalina: I am sick bt i stil had 2 laf my out 2 ur last update.
hope u don laf out ur sickness shey...get well soonest dearie
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
@lekinz- u no well with ur grammar.

@zuma4k- check my signature on my profile.

@chimarito....- abeg do delete me, am awaiting one friend lesscheesy

@winnie-its not my fault na.

@kingphilip- naso we see am o.

Typing new updates....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hyper stubbornness dey worry uduak o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
next update coming up by 11pm¡ or so i thought|
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
"What is going on here"

Big uncle who came to watch the match which had turned to an action movie shouted.

Some students had been pursueing their most hated teachers while some chased the female teachers to get a feel of her bossoms or so i thougt.

The students froze at the sound of big Uncle's voice, suddenly the teachers that were fleeing turned and started pursuing the students.

"Everybody lie down"

Big uncle shouted as some students especially the girls started complying, but we the sturbborn boys did not wait to be told twice we ran for our lives, never to be caught again.

The next day we continued the competition with the teachers but Big uncle was more intimidating this time, his presence kept every thing at bay.

The teachers won all the other games apart from handball which we thrashed them mercilessly.

The school section resumed in full as classes started but we the ss two students were asked to wait outside for Mr Ephraim to adress us.

"As you know, in ss two the classes are shared into three, which are the science, social science and the art class.

We are going to share you students according to your performances in you ss one results.

So if you here your name and your department you go to your various classes"

"Joy ***"

"Present sir"

"A class"

She waived at her friends who may not be in the same class with her as she catwalked to the science class.

I was expecting my name to fall in B or C class but when Julain and John name were both called into A class i changed my prayer but i know it was useless because i failed my maths and physics woefully.

"Uduak peter"

"Yes sir"

I waited with held breath as my friends looked on anxiously.

"A class"

"Yes" i shouted as i went to embrace my friends who were glad that the trio of us were together again.

Anthonia was sent to the art class and i was glad but that dude called sakar was in A class and i felt alittle bit jealous because our rivary may continue with joy.

"Good afternoon sir"

"Sharrap my friends, what is good about the afternoon"

A short Tiv teacher who looked more like a jss three student was standing at our front and abusing our greetings, we decided to know what he has in mind first.

"My name is Mr terna, i would be taking you students economics, you get up, what is economics"

His hand was pointing at me as i got up reluctantly and gave him the only defination that came to my mind but his reaction shocked me.

"Young man, you are a fo'ol, a bastadious fo'ol, did i come here to play"

"Sir am not a fo'ol o"

"Whaaat, what did you say?, my friend you are not my friend my friend, you get me cane"

He pointed at Julian who reluctantly went out and came back with a small cane, the man took the cane and broke it on Julian's head and sent him to go and get another one.

This time Julian brought the cane used for driving cows, the man thanked him and destroyed my ar'se that day, i was just laughing and crying at the same time.

"This class are filled up with obonbolated i'diots, i am through with you today"

"My friend you are not my friend my friend" a boy said in our class as the short thing of a teacher packed his books to leave.

He heard the boys statement and he odered us all to lie down under the sun for two hours. I wondered if his father was a soldier man or so i thought.

Since that day i hated Economics as i got flog anytime he enterd our class, i was always the first person to be asked a question.

"Gling, gling, gling"
The bell rang just a period after break and we wondered if we were about to be given a mid term break.

We saw Big uncle and the teachers waiting already and i sense something was wrong.

Uncle Sikiru climbed the stage as soon as we settled down quietly, his face was down casted and drown sadly.

He began speaking,

"Since i came to this school i have always tried to obey the rules and regulations.

I have always tried to be a good teacher and mentor but sometimes things dont go excatly how it is planned.

I want to apologize to the whole school and the staff of what i did, i tender my resignation later.

Thank you"

That was too good to be true, how would uncle sikiru who was Big Uncle right hand man just resign all of a sudden as a cold sweat broke on my forehead.

"Tell them what you did"

Big uncle shouted at Mr Sikiru but the man just walked into the staffroom, took his bag and walked out of the school.

We were mystified at the turn of events as Big Uncle cleared his throat to tell us a very shocking fact about Mr Sikiru's resignation.

The suprise on our faces could spurn off a ghost back to his grave.

Big uncle spoke; "M Sikiru resigned because he was....."

To Be Continued.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.