Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,525 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (505481 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2013
kingphilip: Ritababe i see u...when u go ghost mode now?or no tel me say dem don ban u

i wasnt ban i just think i should remain on ghost mode so that i dont receive another insult

tnx for ur concern
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2013
Uduak!Uduak!!Uduak!!! wake up 4rm ur sleep,dnt U noe dat U ve nt given us our morning dose??Eh
#we're not smiling#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2013
Winnie1950: :- abeg no vex na old age dey cause am. My eyes no dey see well again. I dey come make i go borrow glasses from harry potter[

Abajo.....I fit tell my boys make dey give u confirm glasses sha.......FOC ni ooooooooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2013
ritababe:

i wasnt ban i just think i should remain on ghost mode so that i dont receive another insult

tnx for ur concern

INSULT?......From who?....Tell me so I nd my boys can pay the person a visit....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2013
¤¤DEDICATED TO MIZ~EXPENSIVE¤¤

FREEDOM
As the twins entered my room and heard i was awake they quickly came near to me. I was uncomfortable because i had began to develope feelings i never had fir Anita, the last i felt like that was with Mercy who was now forming big babe for me because her bossoms don dey enlarge and she was growing taller than me.

She forgot that my Joystick had also grown also or so i thought. I was not too worry because the sex with the twins was going to be temporary till they write their waecs, and they were afraid to bring the topic out to my sister if them no want wahala.

I looked at them as they came nearer, they were putting on bum shorts and thin shirts because of the hot Makurdi weather. One of the put out the light.

My brother was already slkeepingand snoring beside me so i pushed him on the ground after putting a wrapper there, i put my ear phones in his ears to completely block his ears-who say 14 year old boy no get sensegrin.

The giggled at my smartness and began stripping hastily because time was of the essence.

"Abeg, make una no make noise o, pastor dey the next room" i wispered to them as the nod their head slowly in the shadows.

Hauwa pushed me to the bed and we began our kissing segment while her sister went to work on my JT, i was twisting like a snake and enjoying the moment.

My hands fell on Hauwa bossoms as i squeezed them and she groan in my mouth, she almost bite my tonuge in pleasure,her sister was kissing my JT and licking with her tounges occasionally.

Me that was telling them to keep quiet began moaning slowly as her sister enveloped her self in me in a cow girl style, she was shaking the bed vigrously while pumping me, Hauwa undies went off as she climbed my face, yeah i suffer that day, i suck tire before the switch positions and i quickly got up and began banging hauwa from behind till be all blow away in heavenly feeling.

Sleep immediatelybegan creeping in but i tried fighting it off but the stress of that day was too much, i fell asleep while Hauwa was trying to blow my pole man to its right proportion again.

I woke up fully dressed with my brother sleeping on the bed with me, i tried getting up but it felt like i was mashed with a buldozer, those girls must have satisfied themselves enough last night before they left me, i was so ravaged with hunger and pains that i could only get up when my brother dragged me up.

I stargered and went to drink my garrium sulphide before going for devotion and having breakfast.

WAEC was starting praticals that day so my sister and her friends went to school early that day. I went late as normal after my mother told me to begin reading because my MOCK would still be starting.

Big uncle told the ss3 students to concentrate in their exams and read hard, and that they were going to pass with flying colours but he said what weaked everyone's body.

"Any body caught with foriegn materials would be expelled, this school is God fearing so there would be no expo here. God bles you students" he concluded.

The ss2 students had sour looks on their faces, am sure they had already budgeted diferent strategise to make them pass their exams.

I went home to see a full house with my sister bringing all her friends for first paper celebration things, i wondered what would happen if they wrote their last papers.

They contributed money to buy enough indomie which i gratefully participated in the share because my stomach was giving me different ringing tones.

After filling my stomach i reduced it with football playing and then went to sleep because my mother informed me that, there was going to be vigil in our wadata branch that night.

We were woken up by 8pm to dress up, i wore the same shirt with my brother, we looked like twins because he was growing like fertilizer while i was growing like a snail, i did not like wearing the same clothe with him but since we were the only boys our clothes were always bought in pairs.

We went to church that day and that was where i witnessed a deliverance section live. Then i knew that my spirits in me were still learners, the one i saw was a pro. That day i met solomon...

To Be Continued.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2013
@Rock...U beta do quick or else.....Shey u remember sey ministration don start? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2013
@Rock.......God save u ....I 4 start d ministration for ur head
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2013
Make i continue immediately, it seems like i would update all my three post this morning. Or so am thinking.

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2013
The
rock5555:

Make i continue immediately, it seems like i would update all
my three post this morning.
Or so am thinking.

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=Chiamaka01][/quote]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2013
Peter, thanks for the update, oh. smiley I hope you've had ur breakfast. :DIf your fingers are paining you, don't hesitate to tell lekinz. wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dammygoody(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2013
Hey rock,be fast about it............#time is wasting# grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2013
More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2013
¤¤DEDICATED TO SEXY SAPPHIRE¤¤

EVIL SPIRIT
We entered a town service bus to wadata and droped by our church for the vigil, i was angry because i love sleep that night so i was yarning like a hungry Tiv man.

During praises i opened my mouth to release a legendary yawn when one stu'pid usher put her finger in my mouth and hit my tounge, i quicly close my mouth as tears began forming in my eyes. My mother was using hawk eye on me so i could not move anywhere but when they started praying i sneaked out.

I ran to the game house which was close to Aisha's brother own, i still love my neck so i did not try going there. I was wining guys when someone steped in.

He was holding his trousers and was walking slowly, they were hailing him as he came to sit quietly with pain, i recognise his face immediately, he was the gangsta boy that His balls were broken by Anita, i quickly got up to avoid been seen because that would be my funeral date.

"Boardman, i wan pay game for this champion wey finish now, e be like say him money don finish and i wan play with am"

"No, thank you, i don play tire, my hand dey pain me" i said while looking at another direction.

"abeg na, just play one game na, abi you dey fear say i go break your record?" he pleaded.

I smiled and reluctantly sat down while facing another direction then an idea came to my mind so i asked him a question.

"Na wetin do you wey you dey waka like this na?"

"Oboy na okada i fall from o, i hit my blokus for ground" he said.

I could not suppress my laughter as i almost choked at his lie while telling him sorry. We started playing the game when nepa suddenly took the light.

I dropped the pad and sneakout without anybody seeing me, i stood outside and watch their reaction when the generator came out.

"Yeah, rapture don happen o, see this boys wey i dey play game with don leave us go o" the gangsta boy shouted and everyone jumped up.

"Yeah na true o, God abeg forgive me" diferent stanzas of prayer was pouring from their mouths, i laughed and ran out of there before they would see me and truly send me to heaven.

I went to church to find out hot prayers was going on, i sneaked in and was plannng to find a place to sneak and sleep when a guy near me suddenly gave me a dirty slap.

I wanted to turn and ask him why he slap me but another blow followed then i realised that he was under anoiting and the evil spirit in him was beating me the next unholy person in church.

Before i could shift two more slaps followed before ushers came to drag him to the front, he was really struggling as a hot deliverance section started, every iota of sleep vanished from my eyes as i watch the action film going on.

All kind of spirit was cast from the dudes body, he was tossed around and different charms and rings were dropping from his body.

Finally he cool down and began confessing and accepted christ, i was still held spell bound by the action going on infront of me, it was so relishing and cool.

He told us he was a cultist and only child but he cant go back home because he had renounced the cult, he was marked for deatj already, that was one of the reasons i detested cultism, it was easy to enter but no way to come except through death.

We took Solomon to our house that day, he became a part of our family from that day own.

We enjoyed his company because he was funny and could fight kung fu like a ninja, he even broke my fingers once, but he could never cook, the day he tried cooking indomie we ate mashed tuwo that day, it was so soft, he practically used a bucket of water to cook two indomies.

He claimed that he usually did not cook except to eat and go out with his boys, he usually tell me stories about his cult(which i no fit talk am here, if not una no go sleep this nightgringrin).

One mistake pastor James did was to leave one demon left in solomon's body which was scoping babes.

I got to find out that skill when we went to market one day...

To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2013
Make i continue another one sharperly....

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2013
guy U do well abeg,
more mb nd ba3 2 ur phone
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
lekinz:

INSULT?......From who?....Tell me so I nd my boys can pay the person a visit....
Guy no let make woman kill u o,swear say if na guy mk dis rita comment,u go fight 4 am.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chiamaka01: Peter, thanks for the update, oh. smiley I hope you've had ur breakfast. :DIf your fingers are paining you, don't hesitate to tell lekinz. wink

Lekinz?......Shey i be nurse or doctor>>>>U don forget my profession abi.....Na BOUNCER Ooooooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chimaritoponcho:
Guy no let make woman kill u o,swear say if na guy mk dis rita comment,u go fight 4 am.

Oga leave that side jawe.....Y I no go fight 4 man...When i be Bouncer....Abi u don 4gt my profession....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
ritababe:

who insult u b4 now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by patholaw: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Make dat Solomon no go toast ur elder sister oh...cuz na she i 1 marry. undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
The rock, u're simply one of the best around here....ur story is fantastic..more nitro boost to ya fingerz.
PeaCE
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by mizxpensive(f): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
am very sure that solomon will only assist you in boosting up ur energy....abi na lie?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dammygoody(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
miz~xpensive:
am very sure that solomon will only assist you in boosting up ur energy....abi na lie?
yes,you got it right,in fact,more grease will be added to his already-oiled elbow grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
The rock, u're simply one of the best around here....ur story is fantastic..more nitro boost to ya fingerz.
PeaCE
dis is serious the Rock wen nobody begin de comment for dis ur thread
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Rcih: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abeg, the title of this thread should be change to "The Actions of the Preacher Son 1". This ur film or dream sweet ,ur son go Do season 2.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by rakumiii(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
The rock5555: "Madam, your problems are already solved"

"Thank you Baba"

"But before you go, you have to bring five laps of mosquito, seven teeth of cockroach, two tounge of fried ants etc".

"But Baba where would i get all these things from?"

"Dont worry my daughter, just bring 50,000 naira and your problem would be solved when i buy all those things from the gods from you".

FYI.... Please I used the above quote on my Blackberry Messenger comments area (quoting you ofcourse) and everyone loved it so much. Didnt mean to steal your writing. Just to let you know so you dont sue me if you see it around.

Keep up the good work. Love the stories..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Aghagba(f): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abeg cm update,don't starve me
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Wizdray: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lv ya story. Kip it up man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
the Rock i see u anything for us
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Wow am feeling like a celebrity now, my head just dey big, tnks for una comments.

@vickie zion-next update dedicated to u.

@patholaw-u wan die abi, all d ones i dey dash u neva do.

@nobody-Jesus, em weda na robot u be abi male or female, tanz alot, but na y ur name no dey bolded like oda monikers na*shivering*.

@miz~xpensive and dammygoody- una talk tru, my minis3 truly moved 4ward.

@kingphilip-me sef dey fear jare, nobody for dat matter.

@Rcih-no worry i be jack bauer na me go still act season two.

@rakumiii-i no vex o, but u can also add the link so that more pple go fit see the full story and join in the fun. Me no go sue u.

@aghagba-ok ma'am

@wizdray-thanks man.

I was typing since when something happened, my friends came to meet me with half mudu of garri, dey come dare me say make i drink am all and get n500, as per man must wack i agree and collect enuf german stone and sugar to move my minis3 forward.

After finishing it na just now i wake up, walahi na today i no say garri strong pass alcohol, as i wake up my phone don leave him ba3 for ground.

I twale una students wey dey nack garri o, i don learn my lesson today.

Oya make i go church come back, una go see two updates...

Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
The rock5555: Wow am feeling like a celebrity now, my head just dey big, tnks for una comments.

I was typing since when something happened, my friends came to meet me with half mudu of garri, dey come dare me say make i drink am all and get n500, as per man must wack i agree and collect enuf german stone and sugar to move my minis3 forward.

After finishing it na just now i wake up, walahi na today i no say garri strong pass alcohol, as i wake up my phone don leave him ba3 for ground.

I twale una students wey dey nack garri o, i don learn my lesson today.

Oya make i go church come back, una go see two updates...

Still i ROCK

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.