Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (505324 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
The rock5555: Wow am feeling like a celebrity now, my head just dey big, tnks for una comments.

I was typing since when something happened, my friends came to meet me with half mudu of garri, dey come dare me say make i drink am all and get n500, as per man must wack i agree and collect enuf german stone and sugar to move my minis3 forward.

After finishing it na just now i wake up, walahi na today i no say garri strong pass alcohol, as i wake up my phone don leave him ba3 for ground.

I twale una students wey dey nack garri o, i don learn my lesson today.

Oya make i go church come back, una go see two updates...

Still i ROCK

Oga do quick oooooooooooooooooooo cos na because of ur write up i no go gym today Oooooooooooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
gosifechris: who is the ritababe sef?

Was she molested @ 10?

its an issue of national security grin grin

@kingphilip
I hope u see why i have to becareful with what i say?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
ritababe:

@kingphilip
I hope u see why i have to becareful with what i say?
oops sorry dear maybe he misunderstood one of ur comment no vex abeg
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by segun544(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Finally I don catch up wit una........Rock u r d bomb or so I'm thinking
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by okelarine: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
After reading dis story, i noticed dat it was an imaginary story, tnx 4 cooking it up well, kudos 2 u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by segun544(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
I dey follow u for back like smoke wey dey follow motor
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
The Rock, you're simply the best. Tnx so much for dedicatin dat awesome update to me. More updates pleeeez.
Lekinz, no mind dem all jare. So freakin tired afta a hard day's work.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: The Rock, you're simply the best. Tnx so much for dedicatin dat awesome update to me. More updates pleeeez.
Lekinz, no mind dem all jare. So freakin tired afta a hard day's work.

Sorry Oooooo....*calls 20 bouncers*............Get her pain reliever and 12 drums of chilled pineapple juice.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Its being a long time since i last commented o.Rock maybe i 4 lyk see dat solomon o.Mayb he is d biblical solomon who scope 1000women
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rock y I like u na bsay u dy alwayz update..nd u dy kip 2 ur promise...unlike carzola wey start wetin him no fit finish....Tuale babana.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
okelarine: After reading dis story, i noticed dat it was an imaginary story, tnx 4 cooking it up well, kudos 2 u

imaginary?abi cook up? The Rock come tell this guy the koko
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
captain sinzu: Rock y I like u na bsay u dy alwayz update..nd u dy kip 2 ur promise...unlike carzola wey start wetin him no fit finish....Tuale babana.
who be dis carzola abeg hope no be cash matterz
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
okelarine: After reading dis story, i noticed dat its it was an imaginary story, real , kudos 2 u

It seems u need beta explanation..............U cn check d old comments 4 beta explanation
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Waiting... embarassed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
@Ritababe-i apologise for gosifechris; the guy was high on codiene when he said that, dont vex for our head cus of one person useless talk na, oya come seat near me na, priceless love, hackerjay and daniel no dey around. In fact d last update today would be dedicated to u. Smile jare.

@segun-u beta start thinkin it well o or i bomb ur yansh-welcome sir.

@okelarine-welcome bro, tanks for taking time to comment on my cook up story, i wish u would enjoy it to the end.

@lekinz and sexy sapphire-make una ride on.

@danpierse-welcome back bro, d solomon lived upto his name.

@captain sinzu- thanks for d compliment sir, as for carzola when i made FP he was busy bashing my thread and arguing with danpierse but him own come make Fp him come lost, d next day i see the story for sexuality section, i laf no be small.

@kingphilip-forget dat attention seeker, i don welcome am, abeg lekinz watch that dude well.

@chiamaka-am typing ma'am, no worry, tomorow's first update go be to u.

Still i write, two updates, here i type.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
@lekinz and sexy sapphire-make una ride on...

Now u re talking
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Science4me(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nice story. Keep the good going. Hope say you dey take water after each chapter of story you dey talk or tell us
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
B4 the final 2 updates,make i share popcorn and kunu round starting frm as usual Miz~xpensive
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
¤¤¤DEDICATED TO VICKIE ZION¤¤¤

KING SOLOMON
"Oboy see yansh" solomon said when we were going to the market a week after the deliverance section.

Those my twin wives came out to chase me but one look from Solomon whose eyes could be compared to that of the nigerian actor Segun Arinze scared them off after they came rushing out. I was glad that he was with me.

We had almost reached the market when we sighted one lady with huge bottoms, she was putting on tight red trousers which showed every corner of her balicious a'sre.

We were salivating the as're when solomon spoke those words to me.

"Dude you no well, you go fit?" i answered him.

"Chai, you know me, you don forget say i be king Solomon, guy na because i don repent o thats why i rest but since you want rana my moral make i teach you who i was formerlly" he bragged as i wring my nose in sign of 'as if him fit'.

We began following the lady at her back while waiting for a chance to chyke her, accidentaly she was not going to North Bank market, instead she took another path road. Solomon dragged me along to that road.

I wanted complaining but he reminded me that i was the person that dared him so i had to maintain and take the waste of time.

Finally, he overtook the girl and then slow down till they were as per with each other. The lady bossoms was so large that it was tempting to touch.

"Hi"

"Hello, do you know me?" the lady asked.

"No, am solomon and you?"

"Sorry, i dont know you" she said and hissed.

He smiled and continued.

"I know you dont know me, but must you be rude to everyone?" he asked.

She was taken by suprise as she turned to look at him, he gave her a disarming smile which change her face contenance, she smiled shly back.

"Ok am blessing"

"Ow, blessing, what a blessing to my life today, am glad i met you" he joked and she smiled.

I could see he was getting a head way and i began to rate him higher at that moment, he surpassed my imagination.

He kept on bombarding her with sweet talks and she laughed till she passed her house, she felt so good that she could not help asking for his number when she suddenly remebered she skiped her house.

He gave her his number but not after she agreed him to kiss him and then we escourted her back to her house before we went to the market.

"Guy, you too much jare, see as that girl tall pass you but you just blow her mind" i hailed him.

Immediately she began calling him to find out if he was through with his market shopping already and that she would love to meet him the next day.

"Guy you be winch jare, na jazz you dey use abi get babes abi?" i questioned in suprise.

"You no go understand jare, i dont want to spoil you"

"Spoil ke, i don spoil already jare, just tell me abeg" i pleaded.

He laughed and brought out his phone and deleted blessings number. I looked at him suprsied at his attitude.

"Na why you do like that now?" i asked, atleast you for waya her before you waka now.

He looked at me and smiled again, and said;"dont worry, this one means nothing to me"

I was so suprised, see girl that i could die to get the dude just belittled her after toasting her finish, i almost vex on his head.

"Do you want to learn how to arrange babes?" he asked me.

"Yes o, me like o, abeg teach me"

"ok, no problem i dey your back, i go be your mentor now" he said which made me glad.

We finished shopping as Blessing called him immediately again and he answeered, i waited to hear what he would say and i was suprised.

"Hello" Blessing said from the ear piece which was in loud speaker mood.

"Hello, you is this" solomon said with a ladies voice which shocked me. The macho voice i heard beforehad suddenly turned to that of a lady own, i twale for the guy wella.

"Who is this?" Blessing asked.

"Its Solomon's wife" he anwered back.

"What, wife ke, your husband just finish toasting me not to long ago, so he is married and still looking for young girls eh" she quared angrily, i almost choked with laughter at the turn of events.

"Dont mind my husband, he is a womaniser, i would pour him hot water today" Solomon shouted with his female toned voice angrily, i almost fell on the ground with laughter.

We shook hands as the girl ended the call and laugh our heads off, i really respected the guy.

"But you too bad jare, see as you don finish that babe she go hate men now, i shouted while still laughing with him.

"Oya now na your turn" he said.

"Turn for wetin?" i asked confused.

"You see that lady over there, its your turn to toast her"

"How na? I no fit o" i begged.

"Use the same talk i did on Blessing, e go work" he said.

The girl i was sent to go and toast was enough to give birth to me but since King Solomon was behind me i summoned courage and went to her side, my heart began beating with jangolova mood.

"ehm,Hello good evening ma, em babe em sorry sister" my blunders started.

To be continued...

4 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Still i continue...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Na now the blunders really start o...abeg come tel us hw e take go
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Wizdray: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Being a new member here. Just registered s0me few hours ago. I must say you're doing a great job. Kip it up. Waiting for the next update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Olamilekan08(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
I'm sure dat u collect slap dat day.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Wizdray: Being a new member here. Just registered s0me few hours ago. I must say you're doing a great job. Kip it up. Waiting for the next update
hope u started frm the very begining of dis thread sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Wizdray: Being a new member here. Just registered s0me few hours ago. I must say you're doing a great job. Kip it up. Waiting for the next update
hope u started frm the very begining of dis thread sha make u no miss some essential part
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yettocome i sight u any latest
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
O boy!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by segun544(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
The Rock u jst reminded me of a very pretty girl I once tried to woo.......After I don boast finish for my colleagues for office say I go toast d babe, I just stopped d girl outside my office bt no words came to my mouth, I tried hard bt nothing come my mouth, d girl just hiss comot for my front.....I just enter my office lyk say nothing happen but all my colleagues see wetin happen so dem jux dey laff me........anyway I hope d same fate won't befall u. I'm waiting anxiously for your update ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
lekinz:

Sorry Oooooo....*calls 20 bouncers*............Get her pain reliever and 12 drums of chilled pineapple juice.....
I tink am nw feelin more refreshed and relaxed, tnx dear.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
kingphilip: Yettocome i sight u any latest
I am working on something now. I want to finish it before bringing it to nairaland. But you can quickly do a little gbeborun on my blog and see the first three episodes there.

The Rock.... I hail ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksyd1: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mehn,ah can't fit hide my likeness f0r this y0ur st0ry ni!!....ah have laughed t0 stup0r....carry 0n ma quy,y0u t00 much!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
@Science4me-i dey even chop food sef, welcome on board dude.

@kingphilip-oya share sharperly, me sef wan taste

@wizdray-welcome sir@kingphilip, maybe he was silently reading before, am glad he is here now.

@olamilekhan-as if u been dey theregrin

@skyscraper-na only oboy you fit talk.

@segun-ashey dat babe fall ur hand finish that day.

@yettocome-welcome back sir,NL dey miss u, i dey come peep ur blg very soon.

Oya make i see if i go fit beat 11pm deadline.

#jet mood activated#

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.