Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (505728 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hod898(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2013
Been following, funny story tho. smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2013
Early morning post. That's why i love your stories, giving it to me when am Hot.......more keypad to your phone.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2013
@ritababe, thumbs up. The summary was short and witty. wink
@the rock, didn't i say you would cheat on Anita? Don't let her catch you, oh.
Swim well, oh. No fall our hand.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2013
[quote
author=micholalo]Early morning post. That's why i love your stories,
giving it to me when am hot h'orny.......more keypad to your phone.[/quote]

Fixed.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2013
The rock5555:

I think if u reduce it to the sweet points like this it would be more good looking. Thumbs up ma'am

ok tnxx
Chiamaka01: @ritababe, thumbs up. The summary was short and witty. wink
@the rock, didn't i say you would cheat on Anita? Don't let her catch you, oh.
Swim well, oh. No fall our hand.

tnx ma
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2013
Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2013
The rock5555: Typing...
waiting eagerly with my popcorn and kunu
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
THE RESURRECTION

Its been a while i last commented on dis thread,,cos ave bin sick.typing den became a problem for me.but thank God dat am back.missed you all..
@ Rock......pls no fall your hands oo for d pool cos ah know say u must eye anoda babe dere...cos u and gurls. Ehn....i salute u sha, thumbs up bro..

WHAT'S REALLY GONNA HAPPEN @ TITO WITH THE ROCK AND ANITA....WILL HE BE ABLE TO SWIM TO IMPRESS ANITA,.,,,WATCH OUT ON HIS NEXT UPDATE....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Spactacle: THE RESURRECTION

Its been a while i last commented on dis thread,,cos ave bin sick.typing den became a problem for me.but thank God dat am back.missed you all..
@ Rock......pls no fall your hands oo for d pool cos ah know say u must eye anoda babe dere...cos u and gurls. Ehn....i salute u sha, thumbs up bro..

WHAT'S REALLY GONNA HAPPEN @ TITO WITH THE ROCK AND ANITA....WILL HE BE ABLE TO SWIM TO IMPRESS ANITA,.,,,WATCH OUT ON HIS NEXT UPDATE....

see as u cum put topic and stars i cum think say na the rock update..........no try am again oh......WELCOME BACK THOUGH I HOPE U ARE BETTER NOW
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
ritababe: In the land of Makurdi and the time of Romance, The satisfaction of the girls intimate urge rest on the joystick of a young boy, His name.....The-Rock

PREVIOUSLY ON"THE PREACHER'S SON

THE PARTY
"So this is what you students are using my school to do? A party isnt it? All of you lie down"
Big uncle lie down, since no body name was all of you, they were all looking at him angrily for crashing their party. I quickly got down like an obedient child since i was the only juniour student there, he cant expel anybody except me becasue they had already finished their exams but the man was still claiming Don.
"I said all of you lie down or are you deaf?" he shouted and deeped his hands into his pockets and brought out a three mouth koboko.
The rest of us took to their heels, i also got up and ran, i met my sister who was on Usain Bolt speed on the road, they were laughing at the outcome of their party.
I also smiled and joined them to laugh when suddenly Hauwa opened my yansh before all of them.
"If you see as your brother lie down fast when Big Uncle came, he was almost pissing" she said and bursted into laughter. My face was red but i did not want to go do with a fight so i defended myself.
"Its not because of Big uncle i run o, na my biro fall so i went down to pick it" i starmered out.
"So you don dey carry biro to party abi? Maybe him wan go record all the girls yansh hin see" The bursted into laughter again while i moaned my predicament.

I screamed into the phone when Anita called later that night, we spoke for about twenty minutes before Solomon started disturbing me that it was not extra cool we were doing so i should round up.
"Can you swim?" she asked.
"See insult jare, me na mistake say i no turn to Jukun man o, because i sabi swim like fish" i boasted.
"Ok na, thats good" she said laughing.
"So why did you ask?" i enquired.
"Ehm i want you to come to Tito gate on the 28, would you come?" she said.
"Wetin dey happen there?" i asked.
"Just come there first and you would know, but make sure you carry swimming clothes o" she warned.

Full of Suspense, Comedy, Action, Retaliation and lot of Fun Lets See How D Rock Will Prove To Anita How He Is A Better Swimmer Than THE SHARK

NEXT UPDATE COMING SOON

will the rock eat the shark or the reverse

Hi rita please check ya PM box
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
BIRTHDAY WAHALA
I turned back half heartedly to go which she quickly held me back and started pleading.

"Stop na, i did not want your gift thats why i refused hinting you about it, i just wanted to suprise you, c'on"

I turned my face slighty from her focus and grinned while she was begging, i was really feeling untop of the world as i held her and tapped small current before then i smiled at her and she breathed a sign of relief before we walked in.

We held hands together to the pool area, she had done a good job of inviting her friends, alot of babes and dudes were there, i was relieved that atleast no big uncle would spoil our show.

Solomon had already started displaying his swimming and toasting talents, girls were feeling him because he carried them on his shoulders and summersaulted into the pool. I was jealous at him and i wished it was the one performing all that wonders.

I was drinking up the whole scenerio before me when someone pushed and then quickly held me close, i was already half way to heaven with fright. I turned to see Anita laughing with her friends, she came to introduce her friends to me, i was so shy because they were really big chicks, i just managed to say hello and quickly walked away from them.

Anita quickly followed me and called me to wait.
"Whats the problem? Dont you like them?" she asked looking worried.

"Noooo, its not like that, i was just very hungry so i wanted to get something to eat" i lied.

"Ow, you got my heart beating hard, alright hungry boy, go and eat, then change we are going to swim next" she said an walked away.

The word SWIM NEXT sounded like DIE NEXT in my ears, my pulse increased as my stomach knot tightened, i manage to wack some snacks and juice before i went to change.

Anita was looking round for me while i was busy forming James Bond and dodging her, i wanted to fustrate her so she could leave me but i was wrong, i got into more trouble later.

Somone called my name and embraced me, i was blinking like i was hit by an automobile trolley, the person that embraced me was Susan.

"W.wh.what are you doing here?" i starmered.

"I came here with my sister, she is the celebrant friend, she told me that the celebrant have a boy friend in our school so i came to see him, atleast for Amebo sake" she said excitedly.

I was so shell shocked, i was in a big messy fix, my mind was telling me to flee from there but Anita would have been angry with me so i removed the plan from my mind.

"Come let me show you to my sister" she said and dragged me, i was dragging my feet slowly while praying that her sister would not be Among the group of girls she introduced me to.

I saw Anita talking from afar with some group of girls, they looked at us as we came near them, i wanted turning away but it was too late, they pointed at us and began smiling but Anita was not smiling, she was so angry, the first time i saw her like that.

"Look at the boy in my school i was telling you about, is he not cute and he is brilliant again" Susan killed my vibe.

I was speechless because of the kind of look Anita was giving me, she was almost shedding tears.

The place was so quiet, even Susan sister did not say a word, Susan broke the silence with a killer punch statement.

"Whats wrong na, or dont you girls like my boyfriend?"

A hot slap, the second i got from Anita landed on my face, everything went into slow motion, everyone turned, the DJ suddenly stopped the music playing, everyone stopped dancing, the pool suddenly dried up, all the swimmers suddenly ran out.

Solomon was no where to be found, my face was bleeding seriously, Anita was fuming like a ravaged mad woman.

"You these bastard cheat, upon how i forgive your previous escapedes you still committed another one, i hate you" She shouted and ran to carry a wine bottle.

I was shouting and begging others to hold her and collect the bottle, but they were all laughing at me, i wanted running but my legs were gummed to the ground.

She neared me, i cried out in fear and still tried running but i couldnot, she landed the bottle on my head, my brains spilled out.

I WOKE UP, IT WAS A BAD DREAM.

I was sweating like i was poured with cold water, Solomon was busy snoring like a he goat, he was holding my legs with his big head and shoulders.

I pushed him out angrily and quickly touched my head, nothing was there, no blood at all, i was still trying to reduce my breathing level, i got up and began praying.

That was the worst nightmare i ever had in my life, i promised God never to cheat on Anita again. That moment my phone rang the caller was Anita.

"Chai, so this girl wan tell me say na part one she don do me" i thought.

I shakingly picked the phoneand answered it.

"Hello boo"

"Hi"

"The 28th is my birthday and graduation party so better come prepared" she said.

I heaved a sign of relief and continued talking to her till morning, atleast i knew what to do now or so i thought..

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
In the land of Makurdi and the time of Romance, The satisfaction of the girls intimate urge rest on the joystick of a young boy, His name.....The-Rock

BIRTHDAY WAHALA

I turned back half heartedly to go which she quickly held me back and started pleading.
"Stop na, i did not want your gift thats why i refused hinting you about it, i just wanted to suprise you, c'on"
I turned my face slighty from her focus and grinned while she was begging, i was really feeling untop of the world as i held her and tapped small current before then i smiled at her and she breathed a sign of relief before we walked in.

"Noooo, its not like that, i was just very hungry so i wanted to get something to eat" i lied.
"Ow, you got my heart beating hard, alright hungry boy, go and eat, then change we are going to swim next" she said an walked away.
The word SWIM NEXT sounded like DIE NEXT in my ears, my pulse increased as my stomach knot tightened, i manage to wack some snacks and juice before i went to change.

"I came here with my sister, she is the celebrant friend, she told me that the celebrant have a boy friend in our school so i came to see him, atleast for Amebo sake" she said excitedly.

"Come let me show you to my sister" she said and dragged me, i was dragging my feet slowly while praying that her sister would not be Among the group of girls she introduced me to.

"Look at the boy in my school i was telling you about, is he not cute and he is brilliant again" Susan killed the vibe.

A hot slap, the second i got from Anita landed on my face, everything went into slow motion, everyone turned, the DJ suddenly stopped the music playing, everyone stopped dancing, the pool suddenly dried up, all the swimmers suddenly ran out.
"You these bastard cheat, upon how i forgive your previous escapedes you still committed another one, i hate you" She shouted and ran to carry a wine bottle.
I was shouting and begging others to hold her and collect the bottle, but they were all laughing at me, i wanted running but my legs were gummed to the ground.
She neared me, i cried out in fear and still tried running but i couldnot, she landed the bottle on my head, my brains spilled out.

I was sweating like i was poured with cold water, Solomon was busy snoring like a he goat, he was holding my legs with his big head and shoulders.
I pushed him out angrily and quickly touched my head, nothing was there, no blood at all, i was still trying to reduce my breathing level, i got up and began praying.

"Hello boo"
"Hi"
"The 28th is my birthday and graduation party so better come prepared" ANITA said.
I heaved a sign of relief and continued talking to her till morning, atleast i knew what to do now or so i thought..

Full of Suspense, Comedy, Action, Retaliation and lot of Fun WILL THE DREAM BECOMES A REALITY? WILL THE ROCKS HEAD BE SMASH BY A BOTTLE? WILL ANITA EVER KNOW THAT THE ROCK IS A PLAYER? Lets JUST Wait And See

NEXT UPDATE COMING SOON

4 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hmmm..na God save you bro....@least u don get d scope of wetin go happen for dere....
See as anita come dey form rambo for u sotey she even brake bottle...
hope say u wear helmet for d party oo.[/color]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dis boy don make mi laff sotey my boxers tear...so you mean say na king solo carry him leg cross you datz y u no fit run abi...guy ur story na bomb...and I hope say you go win award o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
I jst the imagine hw ur head take break wen u say it was a dream na wow for u o...most of my dreams de come to pass sha so beta jst give susan distance o make u differentiate btw now and 28th sha
but the difference be say she don tell u d date unlike the dream
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Rita dy try oh,thumbs up.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Daniel2802: Rita dy try oh,thumbs up.

tnk u, i wil luv it more if u just like the post

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ it was all a drm? ♍γ̲̣̣̥ hrt almost jumped outta ♍γ̲̣̣̥ mouth ooo..which means u av †̥̥☺ b xtra careful abt dat susan gal...kip it up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 01emek(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reading ur update and f**king my sister's friend... No harm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 01emek(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reading ur update and f**king my sister's friend... No harmReading ur update and f**king my sister's friend... No harmReading ur update and f**king my sister's friend... No harm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Who i do bad make e talk Oooooooo

My internet just dey fluctuate all this while

Abi I don bounce witch out ni...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
01emek: Reading ur update and f**king my sister's friend... No harm

How that 1 take reduce garri price 4 market
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
@spatacle- lmao, chai, wearing helmet abi, how wish u were my friend den u for save me wella

@captain sinzu- i really wish i go win award o, i don promise to give una seven updates, dats if i win award ogrin. Anyway go buy new boxers o before na ur pole go tear next with laf.

@kingphilip-eya, i no say d next tin u for do na to tell me to show u my head scar for 2go abigringrin

@trendii tee-thanks ma'am, dreams are good sha

@01emek-nawao for u, oya fire her well, we go soon hear the story for NL, no worry, i fit help u publish am.

I fell like dropping Two more updates this night o, but first make we encourage ritababe by giving her 5 likes, its not too much na.

Still i Rock..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
lekinz:

No mind am, even price of plantain no reduce. cry embarassed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Chiamaka01:

No mind am, even price of plantain no reduce. cry embarassed

Abi oooooooooooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by DEllaluv(f): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
lekinz:

I wnda o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
ritababe: In the land of Makurdi and the time of Romance, The satisfaction of the girls intimate urge rest on the joystick of a young boy, His name.....The-Rock

BIRTHDAY WAHALA

"Look at the boy in my school i was telling you about, is he not cute and he is brilliant again" Susan killed the vibe.

"Hello boo"
"Hi"
"The 28th is my birthday and graduation party so better come prepared" ANITA said.

Full of Suspense, Comedy, Action, Retaliation and lot of Fun WILL THE DREAM BECOMES A REALITY? WILL THE ROCKS HEAD BE SMASH BY A BOTTLE? WILL ANITA EVER KNOW THAT THE ROCK IS A PLAYER? Lets JUST Wait And See

NEXT UPDATE COMING SOON
Tire na!!..i wonder y pesin go read 1tin 2times cos of u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
now wat next is goin to happen to u. #Waitin#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

I wnda o

Help me tell am oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hod898(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
The rock, ur story funny o! But its still captivating. Keep it up. Thumbs up! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.