Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,244 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504193 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
@ritababe- i neva knew u were afraid of witches, oya beta come collect holy water jare. Abeg no go ghost mood o.

@ritababe-thumbs up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
The rock5555:

I wanted completing the story cus it was very interesting but lack of comments weak my body
drop the link here make we storm there now pump enough comment make u complete am me no wan here say foxy de mentor u o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Typing....

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
The rock5555: @ritababe- i neva knew u were afraid of witches, oya beta come collect holy water jare. Abeg no go ghost mood o.

@ritababe-thumbs up

E be like sey ritababe don give u vegetable chop abi?.....Wey u no sabi differentiate btwn Lekinz nd Ritababe
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by faithchubby93(f): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hello rock555,hw u doing?bn a while...miss u wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
The rock5555: Typing....

waiting!!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Ritababe and all others, I see no point requoting preachers post. We can read and therefore its meaningless to keep re quoting saying d story is full of suspense and all. We know that already that's y we r always eagerly Wetin for him to update. So place can u stop making every page unnecessarily long. Would be grateful if all u guys stop.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
kingphilip:
drop the link here make we storm there now pump enough comment make u complete am me no wan here say foxy de mentor u o
https://www.nairaland.com/1372400/indian-ghost-stories#17021697
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
lord orochi: @Ritababe and all others, I see no point requoting preachers post. We can read and therefore its meaningless to keep re quoting saying d story is full of suspense and all. We know that already that's y we r always eagerly Wetin for him to update. So place can u stop making every page unnecessarily long. Would be grateful if all u guys stop.
Seconded!! lipsrsealed

#NoOffence

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
SOLOMON'S WAHALA

"Haaa, no be my name be Peter o, na that boy wey dey run"

I heard Solomon shouting from afar, boys were truly not smiling, i knew that she would hold him tight atleast, just to show that she meant business, i did not pity him too much because if i was the one caught he would have done excatly the same thing or so i thought.

"Na where Solomon dey?" My mother asked me as i got in.

"He went to buy biscuit" i lied and went to my room beforemy mother would be tempted to ask what kind of buiscuit he went to buy. That woman could ask funny questions, she once asked me.

"Uduak which cloth are you wearing to church tomorow?"

"Na Kaftan o"

"I hope you go wear pant before you thing would be dangling around in your trousers?"

The question was annoying but i managed to answer with a red face, i was not smiling again when she dropped the bombshell.

"Which colour of pant are you wearing, i hope its not that dirty one i saw on your bed?"

By then i would be shedding tears so i have always pllanned to avoid when she starts her questionier. If only she was a WAEC question setter am sure no-one would ever pass.

Solomon came home sweating, maybe his shirt was soaked from the swimming pool, i joked inwardly and quickly sat near my mother becasue his eyes could make me lose focus, it was muderous, he barely greeted my mother, he was so pissed.

After he had relaxed alittle i went in to beg him but praying that he wont mistakenly shatter my remaining teeths.

"Guy abeg sorry o, see your phone, na Devil say make i do like that, i be wan tell you say she dey come but it was too late. Na wetin she do you sef?" I asked while standing near the door incase something bad was about to happen.

He looked at me a very peircing gaze that could make a mad man sane and then he suddenly broke into laughter.

I was suprised at his behaviour thinking Maybe the Sugar mummy of his had turned his brain or it was a strategy to catch me.

He brought out some five pieces of 1k notes and dropped it on the floor, my eyes bugged open the more, maybe the guy stole the money, he was still laughing so i took the gamblle and went near to him and sat down near to him.

"Guy you don dey mad? So that i fit carry this money run" I said.

"You dey mad jare, no be you leave better meat run" he said smiling.

"Better meat? Na who come be the meat na?" i asked.

"Na that your woman na, as she grab me she begin come dey say she don catch me so make i better fufil my promise first.

People were already gathering so i told her that we should get out from there before some cult guys lynch me.

She took me to a guest house, i explained to her that you were Peter and not me but she insisted that she had already caught me so i must bleep her.

I tried running away but her hands were as tight on me as ever, she claimed that she never had a man since so she was really Hot.

Since i was still adamant she brought out 5k and gave to me, i grab am like sharp man and pocket it, she quickly began pulling off her clothes.

She promised to add me more money if i satisfy her well, i was so glad so i complied.

Her body was full of muscles that i almost ran out, she tight o, see as my prick don wound finish, chai my waist bone go don dislocate because of how she dey ride me. But atleast money dey my pocket sha"

Solomon completed his hot super story i was angry and happy at the same time, angry that i had lost 5k while happy that i was not the one whos JT was damaged. Solomon could barely walk self, i prayed that gonorea no catch am.

My phone rang, it was Anita, that moment Solomon's phone rang, it was the sugar mummy, i left Anita's call and heared what Solomon wanted to say.

"Hello babe" solomon said, my eyes widen with horror, the guy surely had not learnt his lesson.

I left him and went out to answer Anita's call, her voice was not to good, my heart began pounding.

"Hello babe, how was your party?"

"Fine, but am not happy you left early, anyway how is your stomach?" She said.

"Your voice just healed me, Thank you Jesus" I said as she bursted into laughter.

"You are so funny, any way am glad you are well now. Do you know what?" she asked.

"What?" i said.

"Someone wrapped a birthday card and a nice necklace inside a battery cartoon, is it not funny?" she said still laughing.

"Kai that person must have been a bumbling idiot, anyway i pity his foolishness" i insulted myself.

"But thats the best gift among all the gifts i got today, it was so cherishing to my heart, i wish i knew the person. You what did you buy for me?" she said.

I had already been losted in the good feeling while praising myself on the job well done, i regretted removing my name there.

"My own gift was two buckets of pkomo, i hoped you got them?" i said as she continued laughing.

We talked alot that night before going to bed.

I never knew that my time with Anita would be brutually cut short.

To Be Continued...

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hibty(f): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Funny!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Clemzy16: https://www.nairaland.com/1372400/indian-ghost-stories#17021697

faith-chubby93:
Hello rock555,hw u doing?bn a while...miss u wink

Long tym o, where have u been, even my mail u no wan reply. Welcome sha

lekinz:

E be like sey ritababe don give u vegetable chop abi?.....Wey u no sabi differentiate btwn Lekinz nd Ritababe

Sorry na hungry cause am

My next update is dedicated to my memories of ANITA-I MISSED THAT GIRL
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
lord orochi: @Ritababe and all others, I see no point requoting preachers post. We can read and therefore its meaningless to keep re quoting saying d story is full of suspense and all. We know that already that's y we r always eagerly Wetin for him to update. So place can u stop making every page unnecessarily long. Would be grateful if all u guys stop.
May the building of heavenly favours collapse on ur head for taking dis words outta my vocal cavity..infact u be my broda as 4rm 2day
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Bulcqlay(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
finger cross...insatiable
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
U always dy on point.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Chimaritoponcho, nice to have a brother from another mother. Anyway I tot I was d only one been troubled by requoting. Anyway its back to ma #hiding in d shadow.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
therock5555:

My next update is dedicated to my memories of ANITA-I MISSED THAT GIRL

Ewoo! I hope she didn't die. embarassed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by s3nn2x(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nice writeup!

More ink to your pen smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
The rock5555: My next update is dedicated to my memories of ANITA-I MISSED THAT GIRL
pass me her contact abeg
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Ewoo! I hope she didn't die. embarassed
no o i pray not but if na so na 2weeks mourning o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
@hibty-tanks ma'am

@bulcqlay-i satisfy u IJN. Amennn.

@daniel-thanks man

@s3nn2x-thanks man

@chiamaka-me no know if she die o.

@kingphilip-so u sef wan chop wetin i don chop

typing... Make i see if i fit beat 11pm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chimaritoponcho:
May the building of heavenly favours collapse on ur head for taking dis words outta my vocal cavity..infact u be my broda as 4rm 2day

hmmmm i hear i go stop but at least still pray my own prayer for me oh.....long prayer
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
GOODBYE ANITA
"Uduak, Jennifer elder sister is looking for you"

My kid sister told, i quickly jumped up and ran to the window to see if its true. Anita had never come to my house and enterso i did not know what was wrong with her that day.

Solomon had followed my sister to the river to wash some clothes, he had been reducing his extra cool lately due to the enjoyment from the sugar mummy he kidnapped from me.

His cash increased but half of them were used to but drugs and energy booster, he once told me that the woman was a horse. Well that was his problem.

My brother went to play ball with Kolo while my sister went to play with her friends, my mother went for a programme with Pastor James, my dad was busy doing his pastorial duties in the hot city of Lafia so it was i and my kid sister were the only ones around.

I dressed up thinking Anita was about taking me out but i was wrong, when i went donstairs her eyes were red and puffy, as she saw me quickly embraced me and bursted into tears.

The nosy neighbours were trying to catch a view so i quickly to her inside befor tongues start wagging.

"Victorrrryyy" I shouted.

My sister was already situated in her perfect hiding place to hear amebo but i was wiser than her this time, she came out smiling.

"Oya carry this fifty naira and buy buiscuit then go and find Favour and you two should share" i said giving her the money.

"I dont want to go any where, i have not washed plate sef" She said.

Damn, the girl really wanted to hear hot gist, she was going to the kitchen when i ran into the room to get my iron belt, she tear race outside with the money i gave her. I closed the palour door and locked it, no disturbance at all.

I went back to the sobbing Anita and held her close, she shifted from me which suprised me, i drifted closer but she still shifted, she looked into my eyes and asked a question.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes na" i said.

"Then you would hold yourself for me if i tell you what i want to say"

"Ok spill it out" i urged, my face was sweating in fear. Maybe she found a guy better than me or she had heard my atrocities.

"Am leaving you" She said.

"Yes, i talk am, she don tire for me, so Uduak na so your bank don close down" i said in my mind.

"Leaving me to where?" i asked with an unsure voice.

"Am going abroad to continue my studies, my father said that the universities here are not reliable. So am leaving next week" she said while sheeding tears.

The whole room and become blured to me, tears had began pouring out, i was so sad, i cried out bitterly, my whole world shattered before me.

Because of Anita i had forgotten about wasting my money on Playstation games, i stopped going to filed because my football hours had been used for talking to her on the phone or going out together. The only thing i did not forget doing was bleeping and that was only Ebuka's siter which i was now avoiding.

The whole depth of reality came over me, i felt used and betrayed, now i truly felt that i loved her, she was so precious to me now and she was planning to go away.

I left her in the palour and walked to my room still shedding tears, she quickly held my hands but i shrugged it off.

"Oya just jump through this window and kill yourself" one devilish mind told me. I went near and looked down, my liver failed me so i stood grounded while still shedding tears.

"Please stop na Uduak, its not the end of the world, if you are not strong how would i be, i know you would feel bad and miss me. Infact left for me i would not have gone but my father would be mad at me and its for my own good sha, so please stop this"

she urged me but i continued, she came near and hugged me, electric currents began supplying my JT nutrients, she held me spoke to me the sweetest words i ever heard.

"Uduak you have always been patient and discipline, you never barrage me for nothing than kisses but now am about to offer you the best gift you would remember me for".

PETER MAKE LOVE TO ME.

"Yepka, so na so i go hammer be that after long goaless matches which i only nack post tire, my heart was filled with tantalizing Joy"

To be Continued...

Goodnite all of una

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebex12(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oga rock u no go kill person ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gandyluv(f): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
hmmmmmm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Which kind short update be dis now come add plenty jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
hebex12: Oga rock u no go kill person ooo

Na how i wan take kill u.

@gandyluv-wetin come be uhmmm again.

@kingphilip-bear with me sir, i was scared let my ba3 no die o, it was blinking red already. Nepa still dey fuckup
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by candace16(f): 12:09am On Oct 19, 2013
Hey!!!! At long last,Uduak don hammer.U to dah D to dah blah blah blah.......what's dat spell FORNICATOR grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by martin92(m): 5:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Like dis if u think dat ritababe shld just stop re-posting wat uduak already updated

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 6:36am On Oct 19, 2013
martin92: Like dis if u think dat ritababe shld just stop re-posting wat uduak already updated

just let the rock decide afterall am not posting again na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by DEllaluv(f): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2013
Rita,I tnk if u mk it shorter ppl wnt complain,jst tryna summarise it to be candid,if na 4 rock to decide,we all knw rock isnt gona sack rita
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by DEllaluv(f): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2013
ritababe:

just let the rock decide afterall am not posting again na

kingphilip don teach u 'bolded xters',y na

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55