Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Ideal Time To WED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ideal Time To WED (542 Views)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / What Is The Ideal Time A Married Man Should Come Home / When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ideal Time To WED by nickxtra(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Friends, pls am confused as to how and when to fix a wedding. Am trying to fix my wedding, but I need to know the time of the year that is most suitable for a desired wedding event.I really want a lot of my friends, school mates, colleague etc to grace my wedding. I need to know the best timing. This is because when a friend of mine got married last year in November, in their home town, some of our close friends gave the timing of the wedding for their inability to go for it. Pls advise asap.
Re: The Ideal Time To WED by Enegod(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
I thought the topic was "the ideal time to smoke weed" i really need to sleep

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Time To WED by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 19, 2013
You want to marry this same girl?:
https://www.nairaland.com/1382471/girls-cruel-she-abandoned-me

Have you sorted out your issues first? undecided

Anyhoo, summertime's best (June, July, August), imo.
Re: The Ideal Time To WED by benbrains(m): 12:46am On Aug 19, 2013
Second Saturday in December would be fine...

*obvious reasons*
Re: The Ideal Time To WED by benbrains(m): 12:51am On Aug 19, 2013
Yield: You want to marry this same girl?:
https://www.nairaland.com/1382471/girls-cruel-she-abandoned-me

Have you sorted out your issues first? undecided

Anyhoo, summertime's best, imo.

Like seriously?!!!

(1) (Reply)

German Man (57 Years Old) Looks For Happyness / Kris Jenner's Talk Show Has Not Been Canceled, FOX Rep Says / Discuss : Who Is A Better Cheat Men Or Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.