Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? (1133 Views)

For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / What Is The Ideal Time A Married Man Should Come Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? by wildchild1: 11:17am On May 09, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2303296/sex-first-date-yes-no
After reading from the above thread,no one can easily conclude when to start banging each other,though most of the boys see Nothing wrong in having sex on the 1st date,but majority of the girls see it as a big deal,saying one date aint enough to know the guy, making sex on the 1st date not ideal.
So if sex is not ideal on the 1st date,when is the ideal time? 2nd,3rd,4th...100th date grin
Re: When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? by Cutehector(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2015
When she is ready.. U will knw
Re: When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 09, 2015
Sex is not a thing to be schedule, as a mature adult, both partners must have strong appetite for each other, so any time konji strikes they induge in kamasutra. But for the religious folks wedding night is proper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? by smvinreal(f): 11:44am On May 09, 2015
After Marriage

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? by Emperoradrian(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2015
Like A.S.A.P
Re: When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? by stan241(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2015
When the time is right both of you will know and trust me you both won't be able to stop yourselves
Re: When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? by wildchild1: 12:10pm On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
When she is ready.. U will knw
Why is about when the girl is ready? What about when the guy is ready?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? by sinaj(f): 12:10pm On May 09, 2015
*yawns*
Re: When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2015
wildchild1:

lmao.. Trust me, we are ever ready right from day one grin
Re: When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? by naijaboiy: 12:26pm On May 09, 2015
is there now a fixed time for sex to take place?

If you both feel the time is right then you go ahead. Whether the last date or 100th date. undecided
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1
Re: When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? by wildchild1: 12:35pm On May 09, 2015
smvinreal:
After Marriage
Are you a virgin? #NoOffense pls
Re: When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 09, 2015
wildchild1:
https://www.nairaland.com/2303296/sex-first-date-yes-no
After reading from the above thread,no one can easily conclude when to start banging each other,though most of the boys see Nothing wrong in having sex on the 1st date,but majority of the girls see it as a big deal,saying one date aint enough to know the guy, making sex on the 1st date not ideal.
So if sex is not ideal on the 1st date,when is the ideal time? 2nd,3rd,4th...100th date grin

The answer's always going to be immutable, and it is, 'when you both get married'

smiley
Re: When Is The Ideal Time To Have Sex With Your New Partner? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
wildchild1:

I wonder o. At least relatnship is abt 2 ppl, not 1 person. And to be fair it should be more abt d spender not the recipient. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Arrested For R* Ping A Man At Gunpoint / I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) / How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.