Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti (20852 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by simpleseyi: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
what assistance can you offer?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by Flygerian1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Rooneyboy: What in the world are Nigerians doing in Tahiti

Greener pastures or what grin grin grin

#SMH
Yes O! Greener pastures!

I wonda wetin oyibo pipu sef (wey dier country and economy very very ok) dey do for dat hell fire called naija.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by JamesLucia: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
i love Tahiti i wish to go d some day. i fell in love wt Tahiti when i watch them play during confederation cup, d look natural n hospitable i will go d cos i love nature.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by Afritop(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
THE POPULATION IN TAHITI IS ALMOST EQUAL TO A POPULATION OF A LOCAL GOVT IN NIGERIA AND THE FACT THAT THEY SCORED A GOAL AGAINST US SHOWS THAT A LOCAL GOVT FOOTBALL TEAM IS CAPABLE OF BEATING THE EAGLES. One thing i will love to do if i am accepted entry into that country is joining their football team cos that will make one popular if i score against the eagles. Besides that tahiti is a country that is endowed with favorable investment and bussiness opportunies.

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by wrench: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
val_dubem: OP, Is Tahiti same as Haiti?

Nope. Is Nigeria Same As Algeria?

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by JamesLucia: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
HNosegbe: Tahiti...

Isn't that where Bora Bora Island is?

yes Bora Bora island is in tahiti
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by HezronLorraine(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pictures of Tahiti,Beautiful place.

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by chi4ik(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
So there ar Nigerians in dat poor country? I know they ar my IGBO brothers!
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
Can't you see that the thread is satire?

The guy who created the thread obviously doesn't live there, he's someone's alternate handle.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by creativemusic: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by delors(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
What? Tahiti? shocked
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by delors(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Pictures of Tahiti,Beautiful place.

Liar angry ! Photoshopped landscape plan for Florida? ...But then, I can see you took ya own profile picture in Tahiti, the one behind Agege in Lagos

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by HezronLorraine(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2013

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by HezronLorraine(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
delors:
Liar angry ! Photoshopped landscape plan for Florida...But then, i can see you took ya own profile picture in Tahiti, the one behind Agege in Lagos grin grin grin grin grin
are you high on drugs

Landscape plan for Florida that u don't even know.weren't u asking just now what is Tahiti?

Stop making a joke out of everything,they just don't make sense at times.

What's wrong with my prof pic.who even let u lose.u need a ban ASAP.Mods,please do something,maybe an hour ban is good.

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by Akanniade(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
How come threads like this make front page. 99% Nigerians don't know where Thaiti is.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by vladimiros: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
WETIN UNA DEY FIND FOR TAHITI...
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by Marotzke(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
shymexx: Can't you see that the thread is satire?

The guy who created the thread obviously doesn't live there, he's someone's alternate handle.
I couldn't believe myself, but for the first time ,Herr Shakiru I agree with you. Nice one.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by Marotzke(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2013

I couldn't believe myself, but for the first time , Signore Shakiru I agree with you. Nice one.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by moscobabs(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
god_of_music: OK,I hear you..anything else you got to say??
More in my mind to say...but I think a mature man like u can think about it.spend ur time for research than stay home to watch 24hours programe.thats why most of u guys dey fail Jamb
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by delors(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: are you high on drugs

Landscape plan for Florida that u don't even know.weren't u asking just now what is Tahiti?

Stop making a joke out of everything,they just don't make sense at times.

What's wrong with my prof pic.who even let u lose.u need a ban ASAP.Mods,please do something,maybe an hour ban is good.
Oh really? So, truly you are in Tahiti? And truly you took those pictures or you scooped them from God knows where? And ops! I checked your profile picture...yeah I did. What's wrong with that? you made it available for public viewing. You should be glad people check your picture - the one you took in Tahiti?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by Marotzke(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2013

I couldn't believe myself, but for the first time ,Herr Shakiru I agree with you. Nice one.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by brownlord: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
I won't be surprise the day, I will see a thread on front page reading "Nigeria in HELL FIRE let's meet here, cost of living and visa processing" notin person no go see for this nairaland

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
Andyblaze: Are you a Nigerian in Tahiti? Or You Wanna Come Down To Tahiti. Let's Talk Here.
what you doing there?
working/vacation?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Tahiti by bloglover(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
I only go to tahiti whenever I want to charge my phone

Uk Student Visa / A Trip To Porto-novo's Historical Sites (pics) / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas