Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Superman Man Of Steel Zod Mask Makes Zod More Powerful - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Superman Man Of Steel Zod Mask Makes Zod More Powerful (972 Views)

Thor Vs Sango - Who Is More Powerful? / Man Of Steel: Controversy Story And Sneak View Of Man Of Steel 2 / Man Of Steel - Superman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superman Man Of Steel Zod Mask Makes Zod More Powerful by SixsenceShen: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2013
Every movie has a villain; General Zod is the big villain in Superman Man of Steel. In the movie, Superman and Zod had many fierce fight scenes. In theory, General Zod with the superman man of steel zod mask . should be powerful than Superman. To my surprise, Superman killed Zod in the end of the movie. I don’t understand why Superman was powerful than General Zod without training. Could you tell me why?
Re: Superman Man Of Steel Zod Mask Makes Zod More Powerful by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Read the comics and you will understand why.
Re: Superman Man Of Steel Zod Mask Makes Zod More Powerful by pasqal09: 2:59am On Aug 20, 2013
FrostyZonn: Read the comics and you will understand why.

Just explain y jor?
Re: Superman Man Of Steel Zod Mask Makes Zod More Powerful by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
SixsenceShen: Every movie has a villain; General Zod is the big villain in Superman Man of Steel. In the movie, Superman and Zod had many fierce fight scenes. In theory, General Zod with the superman man of steel zod mask . should be powerful than Superman. To my surprise, Superman killed Zod in the end of the movie. I don’t understand why Superman was powerful than General Zod without training. Could you tell me why?

Superman was more powerful than Zod on earth. In one scene Zor-El says to Zod that his son was twice the man he is. He also states that due to living on Earth, adapting to Earth's environment, his son has become more powerful. So Superman had the strength which other Kryptonians didn't have and thatis why he could break Zod's neck.

I hope that answered your question.
Re: Superman Man Of Steel Zod Mask Makes Zod More Powerful by pasqal09: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Superman was more powerful than Zod on earth. In one scene Zor-El says to Zod that his son was twice the man he is. He also states that due to living on Earth, adapting to Earth's environment, his son has become more powerful. So Superman had the strength which other Kryptonians didn't have and thatis why he could break Zod's neck.

I hope that answered your question.
Tot u said the answer was in the comics that u've read?
Re: Superman Man Of Steel Zod Mask Makes Zod More Powerful by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
pasqal09:
Tot u said the answer was in the comics that u've read?

The full story is in the comics, where Superman is stronger than all Kryptonians on earth but weaker than General Zod on Krypton. Reading some of the comics will make you understand the situation better.
Re: Superman Man Of Steel Zod Mask Makes Zod More Powerful by SIRcumalot: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
Superman has been under the yellow sun longer and must have absorb more than Zod would ever absorb in that brief encounter.

(1) (Reply)

The 25 Highest Grossing Hollywood Films With Amount Grossed / BBNAIJA: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly / Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.