Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,067 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Gooniggi Told Me The Dream He Had About TONTO DIKEH Last Night --- Lyon King - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gooniggi Told Me The Dream He Had About TONTO DIKEH Last Night --- Lyon King (549 Views)

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant / My Girl Friend Told Me She Was A Virgin For 5 Years But Now Says She's Unsure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gooniggi Told Me The Dream He Had About TONTO DIKEH Last Night --- Lyon King by entadaplace: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
I had a dream about Tonto last night... It started with me sitting on the couch, talking on the phone. She walked over to me and as she stood there, I caressed her leg, running my hands up her thigh, then up under her denim shorts to feel her sexy arse. My caresses instantly got her passion stirring and she leaned over to kiss me. I hung up the phone and she crawled on the couch over me, straddling me and kissing me deeper.

We started to get more into it the more we kissed. My hands were roaming her body now, then caressing her neck and face as I slowly kissed her. I felt her moan softly in my mouth as she lowered herself a little more onto me, and start to grind against me, feeling how hard and excited I was. The next thing I knew, she was tugging at my shirt, pulling it up and over my head--then she ran her hands all over my chest as she continued to gyrate against me. My hands grabbed her hips, pulling her down against me, and then I slid them under her shirt, slowly caressing her side and along her back. She arched her back a little as my hands moved back around the front, up under her breasts. I gently massaged around them, lightly passing my fingers over her nipples, which were hard now and pressing out against the fabric of her bra.

As I caressed her, she reached down and pulled her T-shirt up and off, tossing it aside. Then she gave me a sex-filled look as I undid her bra, sliding it down and dropping it to the floor. I took my time to view her gorgeous breasts, tracing my fingers along her areolas. Then I gently pinched and pulled at her nipples. I sat up, kind of on the edge of the seat cushion--we were still kissing, but now she was in my lap, with her legs wrapped around me and arms around my neck. I had my hands on her back, caressing her silky skin. I broke our kiss and start to kiss across her cheek, over to her ear, nibbling on it. Then, I slowly kissed down her neck, nibbling and licking as I did. I continued down along her shoulder, then back across along her throat, then back up to her other ear. Apparently she was enjoying the sensation, because I heard her softly moan as I kissed her. I kissed back down her neck, then down the front of her chest, down between her breasts, then circling around, working my way to one of her nipples. I kissed closer and closer, and then I flicked my tongue at her nipple, circling it, then sucking it into my mouth.

She arched her back at this point, moaning a little louder, wanting more. I half stood up and then laid her down on her back on the couch. I knelt on the floor next to it and took one of her feet in my hands, as I massaged her foot, I leaned forward to kiss her ankle. Hmmmmmm... I continued to rub her leg as I slowly kissed up her calf as she lay there on the couch.

As I started to kiss and lick my way along her inner thigh, she spread her legs a little more, her hands moved up over her head. I kissed slowly up her thigh, kissing, nibbling, and making little circles with my tongue. As I got closer, I noticed she had slid her hands down her side, down to her shorts. She moaned softly and started to push down on the waistband a little. Seeing her needed some help, I grabbed her shorts and helped her slide them down, over her hips, running my fingers down her long, silky legs and then dropped them on the floor.......We got into it and suddenly the sound of my Alarm which coincidentally happens to be the Impeccable "HI" by (Tonto Dike) woke me up from the dream. Tonto Dike owes me a night stand for that.

[url=www.] Source [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Dencia Talks About Her Affairs With Bill Gates, Banky W, Others / This Couple Spent $1.56 (N 254.83) On Their Wedding — Could You? / I Slap My In Law........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.