Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! (4298 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by thinka2: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dear Tutu Branch,

It is with sorrow in my heart that I write this to you. I needed to speak out,and cannot hide it anymore. It has been close to a year since my wife allowed me come close to her, not to talk of us having sex with each other. Then, I started seeing Sandra....I was sex starved and it would be devilish of me to subject my wife to rape, wouldn't it?

Sandra was sweet to me and taught me new styles in bed; I was in heaven. This was all I wanted with my wife but it seemed sex irritated her. Most times, I appealed to her friend, Lara, to help talk to her. Lara was a friend of hers from university days, they shared all together, except me.
Some things started to happen afterwards.... First, my wife sacked the maid,complaining that she was rude and I might be sleeping with her. Then much later, she found out about I and Sandra...because of my love for my wife despite all, I let Sandra go.

I noticed that Lara, my wife's friend just hated me for no reason. I never knew why, until one day in my in-laws' place when the burble burst. I needed to go to the loo and the one for the visitors was occupied, so I decided to use the one in my wife's former room when she was still in her parents' house. I just dashed into the room because I was pressed and lo and behold, I met my wife and Lara half naked, Lara holding my wife's breasts while they were kissing each other.

The urine I tried to hold just let itself out, I was speechless. I just turned,walked downstairs, straight to my car and went home. It later occurred to me that she kicked the maid out because she saw the two of them in bed. She has been begging me ever since,sending her people without telling them what she did. I am confused, is marriage really for better or for worse?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/my-wife-is-a-lesbian.html
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Tos87(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Yes ãпԃ yes.......didn't Ý๏ǖ vowed that Ţ☹ her or did ur pastor did during ur wedding? cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
useless strategy to advertise a useless blog
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
thinka2: Dear Tutu Branch,

It is with sorrow in my heart that I write this to you. I needed to speak out,and cannot hide it anymore. It has been close to a year since my wife allowed me come close to her, not to talk of us having sex with each other. Then, I started seeing Sandra....I was sex starved and it would be devilish of me to subject my wife to rape, wouldn't it?

Sandra was sweet to me and taught me new styles in bed; I was in heaven. This was all I wanted with my wife but it seemed sex irritated her. Most times, I appealed to her friend, Lara, to help talk to her. Lara was a friend of hers from university days, they shared all together, except me.
Some things started to happen afterwards.... First, my wife sacked the maid,complaining that she was rude and I might be sleeping with her. Then much later, she found out about I and Sandra...because of my love for my wife despite all, I let Sandra go.

I noticed that Lara, my wife's friend just hated me for no reason. I never knew why, until one day in my in-laws' place when the burble burst. I needed to go to the loo and the one for the visitors was occupied, so I decided to use the one in my wife's former room when she was still in her parents' house. I just dashed into the room because I was pressed and lo and behold, I met my wife and Lara half naked, Lara holding my wife's breasts while they were kissing each other.

The urine I tried to hold just let itself out, I was speechless. I just turned,walked downstairs, straight to my car and went home. It later occurred to me that she kicked the maid out because she saw the two of them in bed. She has been begging me ever since,sending her people without telling them what she did. I am confused, is marriage really for better or for worse?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/my-wife-is-a-lesbian.html
if you notice these ones always have flawless beauty, athletic and nearly physically perfect. man hardluck live with it and deal with it!
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
go meet tpain.......#my girl had a girlfriend#
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Godmother(f): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
If this your story is true, then that your wife is bold, to have engaged in such in her house. Didn't she fear being chanced upon by someone?
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tell her to invite her girlfriend so u all cld hav a party!
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Exponental(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
It sounds like a nollywood tinz.....
BTW, send ur wife to born2fuck for a 2wks training/counselling. If his charges is too much, get back to me.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Mcleo007(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dull op! You just passed up the opportunity of a nice 3some
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 20, 2013
Mcleo007: Dull op! You just passed up the opportunity of a nice 3some
you mean awesome party?
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Kirinwa: 3:13am On Aug 20, 2013
acidosis™:
useless strategy to advertise a useless blog

...and so what?Learn to be civilized.Last time I checked op never asked u to open the link.Stop being childish.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Kirinwa: 3:19am On Aug 20, 2013
Mcleo007: Dull op! You just passed up the opportunity of a nice 3some

3 wetin?If I hear.The extreme ones like in op's post don't send u.Infact ur touch irritates them.Infact u guys shouldn't corrupt me o.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by djeezy(m): 4:48am On Aug 20, 2013
Ridiculous and laughable.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Cmon OP, why did u dull?....u should have gotten down with em ladies for a sizzling 'menage a trois'...btw this story is most likely fake
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Anuoluwap(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2013
I hope this post graces frontpage and this one also-www.nairaland.com/1404214/ladies-7-signs-he-shy#1404214.2
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2013
You should embrace this man, I see lots of threesomes in your future grin.

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? / 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed / Dirty Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.