Stats: 3,162,556 members, 7,850,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Beverly Osu Gets Melvin's Invitation To Come Sleep With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beverly Osu Gets Melvin's Invitation To Come Sleep With Him (946 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House / Nigeria's Beverly Osu's Big Brother Africa Shower Scene Video Leaked [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

Beverly Osu Gets Melvin's Invitation To Come Sleep With Him by blue2tt(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rlWA8CGpYSg/UhFagCTOPKI/AAAAAAAAvG0/15UmGxwoscY/s400/beverly.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-WwxO-pdhias/UhHIsjFEIDI/AAAAAAAAsYM/GJ2-HHdGHOs/s400/Beverly+and+Melvin+1.jpg[/img]
I observed that love tempo in the Big Brother Africa house is bound to change drastically as Beverly Osu's South African in-house lover, Angelo, has been evicted from the show.

Angelo's eviction happened on Sunday and Beverly cried out her eyes. While she was sobbing, Melvin who is Naija's second representatives but always quiet in the BBA house, went to Beverly Osu's bed to console
her and gave her a sweet message. Below is what he told her:

"You still have me. You will be fine. I will still be here for you. My bed is the biggest in the House. You can share it with me."[color=#990000][/color]Since Angelo will be going back to South Africa to be with his real girlfriend, do not be surprise if tomorrow you see Beverly in the hands of this cute guy, Melvin. It seems she really need a man.
For more [size=14pt]gist CLICK HERE[/size]

Re: Beverly Osu Gets Melvin's Invitation To Come Sleep With Him by japhmanuel: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2013
I just don't likeee her...ashawo like her
Re: Beverly Osu Gets Melvin's Invitation To Come Sleep With Him by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2013
Who d hell is this chick I've been seeing her name a lot on nl lately? Is she replacing toto dickkk?

Tips On How To React When You Find Ur GF Naked In Bed With Another Guy / Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? / I'm In Love With My Cousin

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9