Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? (944 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? by ezemoses(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
question :

y do ladies always wana go for the ready made man? what r the advantages and disadvantages?
Re: Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? by Monicasque(f): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
eze moses: question :

y do ladies always wana go for the ready made man? what r the advantages and disadvantages?

Wow. What a question Ez
Re: Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? by Monicasque(f): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
eze moses: question :

Wow. What a question Ez. I can't wait to see what the house says on this one cool
Re: Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
Op, define 'ready made man'
Re: Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? by fuckluv(f): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Who no like beta thing grin grin grin grin
WhicH one r u OP angry
Re: Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? by ezemoses(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Op, define 'ready made man'

sorry meant to say an already made man. A guy who has already achieved instead of a guy who is still on the way
Re: Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? by ezemoses(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
fuckluv: Who no like beta thing grin grin grin grin
WhicH one r u OP angry

well i have achieved small small in my own humble way but for me i have not arrived so i am the opposite of the already made men
Re: Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? by Kslib(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Women like better thing nah..
Every woman will love to have "ready made" rather than "okrika" cos women,just like men, love good things and a "ready made man" just happen to be one of those good things...
@op,to me,this your question is "rhetorical" cos i dont see any normal woman who wont like to have a ready made man OR wish her current okrika man will become ready made one day..
Maybe you should ask "Why most ladies dont like supporting/staying with their okrika man before he becomes "ready made"?..
Well,maybe the bolded is what you were trying to ask but put it the wrong way.
##just saying##
All izz well!
Re: Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lol. Dull question but could still make sense sha. Ladies kill themselves n enter stupid marriages cuz of made men. Hustle with a nighha bae. #fuccccksexkillz
Re: Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
If i'm ready-made, then, i'll prefer a ready-made man, but for this level wey I still dey now, i'll prefer someone that we'll both work our way to the top. I believe in FAIR!
Re: Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? by fulanigirl(f): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
I think it depends on what stage you are in your life as a woman. As a young woman, personally I would prefer a man that didn't have everything. I think a marriage is better and stronger when you achieve things together and you have the memories of the journey to look back at. If a man had everything I feel like my married life would be boring, I don't think you're suppose to start off in life with so much. Take note I said personally. Each woman to their own.

But as an older woman I can understand why you would want to be with someone who is at the same level of success as you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Old First Love / Females!!!!!! / Am I Chasing Him Away With My ‘dumbness’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.