Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? (5643 Views)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / The Most Beautiful Women In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by trendystuf(f): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
Check out Agbani Darego, Elohor Essien. #Shape #Beauty #Character. Not forgetting to mention the likes of Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Ekeinde, Rita Dominic,Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Johnson. Just to mention a few. You know the rest. We have the most beautiful ladies in the world. You agree?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/08/photos-nigerian-women-are-so-beautiful.html

Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by lilmax(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
No

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by whiteroses(f): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
never, few percent are verry attractive tho but many yoruba and benue girls hmm..i comment my reserve grin awon ab'oju gigun legbe eti lipsrsealed them full there
Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by ikekings(m): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2013
Nigerian girls d most beautiful? SUPER STORY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by Lyth: 4:03am On Aug 20, 2013
rly? ...hmmmm mayb if u had included Waje and Toolz i myt ve been inclined 2 agree wit u.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by goldenvicky(f): 4:03am On Aug 20, 2013
whiteroses: never, few percent are verry attractive tho but many yoruba and benue girls hmm..i comment my reserve grin awon ab'oju gigun legbe eti lipsrsealed them full there
olodo oshi,its I reserve ♏v̶̲̥̅ comment

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by 3ace(m): 4:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Very subjective.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by 3ace(m): 4:57am On Aug 20, 2013
goldenvicky: olodo oshi,its I reserve ♏v̶̲̥̅ comment
Common, that was a playful comment. Are you new here?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by oubi: 5:16am On Aug 20, 2013
[size=14pt]So that pic up there represents the whole lot of nigerian women.[/size] now you have generalized.. If I cont. no complain o.
[size=14pt]Bring a kenyan house wife on digitals too and lets see if she no go fine too[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 20, 2013
Imo it's just like everywhere else, some are beautiful some are less than beautiful. Its highly subjective
Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by demelza: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2013
@OP,
Did you post this topic so people can come in here and bash Nigerian women?
Nansense
Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by goldenvicky(f): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2013
3ace: Common, that was a playful comment. Are you new here?
and I w̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅$ playfully correcting you
Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by Nomski0(f): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2013
Op you dont have enough evidence to prove that we're the most beautiful women on the planet. But that doesnt mean that we are not very pretty.....we're gorgeous, but not the most beautiful.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by tellwisdom: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2013
Says who?? abi something dey worry this one sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by oxygen47: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
Y is Agbani so dry here?
& wats dat in her midsection
Somebody should please give her a bowl of food before she cracks/bends over

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by kelz3264: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
if i hear! Team INDIA all d way.. Those ladies look like GOD spent an extra time on them damn pretty creatures.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by pomporiking: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
kelz3264: if i hear! Team INDIA all d way.. Those ladies look like GOD spent an extra time on them damn pretty creatures.

Ur wrong bro indians are rili ugly,I think your opinion is drawn from their movies.the most beautiful women are from south america #flawless

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
am just coming from the market right now, and i see many nigerian women and girls there, well amybe they are just not photo friendly
Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
rigormortis: am just coming from the market right now, and i see many nigerian women and girls there, well amybe they are just not photo friendly
cwiously y wuld they be wen ya dnt even av d gud english to approach dem,mtcheewww

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by ednut1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ur not exposed
Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by Airforce1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Topic

Make I hear word again

Mtcheww
Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by dhardline(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
pompori king:

Ur wrong bro indians are rili ugly,I think your opinion is drawn from their movies.the most beautiful women are from south america #flawless
Right on point.Those South American telenovela babes are always on point.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by dplomaticVal: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
l doubt

Re: Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? by kelz3264: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
pompori king:

i giffup u win!

(1) (Reply)

No Limit : Maheeda Reveals Too Much In New Photos (18+) / Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes / Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.