Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL (1902 Views)

Who Is Sincere9gerian? / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
In the last 3 weeks, Sincere9gerian has come under ferocious attack from the APC Chieftain on NL and moderator of politics section, OAM4J.

OAM4J, along with his gang of Tinubu's e-rats, seems to be after Sincere9gerian with a sledgehammer. First, Sincere9gerian was banned for 4 days or so for creating a thread titled "Fashola the most wanted deadly kidnapper". The CONTENT of the thread was 95% copy and paste from about 4 National dailies with links. Following complaints by the OFFICIAL cry babies of NL, OAM4J unleashed his Tinubu's sledgehammer on Sincere9gerian, deleted the thread and slammed it with a ban for allegedly creating a thread with false title. OAM4J shamelessly wrote on my profile "Fashola is not a kidnapper"

Assuming OAM4J, being an APC commander on NL, didn't like the topic of the thread, are there no other options rather than Tinubu's sledgehammer? Couldn't he modify the topic like the moderators regularly do? Assuming OAM4J was so angry that he couldn't do that, is deleting the topic not sufficient punishment? Must every alleged infraction be punished with a ban?

The most recent ban followed the same pattern. I posted the same comments, ONCE on four DIFFERENT threads. It was in the heat of the FFK saga, the threads were DIFFERENT but the subject matter was essentially similar. The OFFICIAL cry babies went to my profile, saw the posts and cried out to "oga at the top" of APC, OAM4J, who unleashed his Tinubu's hammer and banned Sincere 9gerian again for "spamming"

Now, I've looked at the dictionary for meaning of spamming (spam):

"Send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet"

Two words stand out from the above definition: "large" and "indiscrimate". Does the posting of four comments, on four different threads, qualify as "large"? And if each of those comments fit into the subject matter being discussed on the particular thread, could that be described as "indiscrimate"?

Maybe OAM4J should share with us the meaning of spamming from Tinubu's dictionary.

It is important to state that in the last 2 weeks, on 3 different occasions, the OFFICIAL cry babies and notorious Tinubu dogs on NL, had cried out to OAM4J to take certain actions AGAINST Sincere9gerian and on those on 3 occasions these actions were implemented 100% and within seconds.

But why is Sincere9gerian under attack from OAM4J and his goons? All I have done on this forum is provide CONTENT- almost 400 topics in less than one year, with about 30% making front page. Besides my support for my president and love for my country, what other wrong have I done? I'm not into tribal or personal fights. I try as much as possible to play by the rules of NL because I play by the rules in real life. So what are my offence?

Interestingly, the official cry babies of NL, who are always advocating for others to be banned, have not provided any content on this forum for a while. Are these the calibre of people Seun wants on his NL? Did Seun grow this platform by banning people indiscriminately? Was the ban tool created for witch-hunting or to check-mate recalcitrant offenders?

Well, if the intention of OAM4J is to silence Sincere9gerian and resuscitate the dead APC project on NL, then he has failed. Even if some of us sign off today, the momentum that has already been created on this platform and other fora will ensure that the APC project will remain DEAD.

However, the positive effect of the ban is that at least, I've been weaned off my addictions to NL. In the last 2 weeks or so, my posts and topics have reduced drastically. Thats good news for my family and I hope its also good news for OAM4J and his goons

6 Likes

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Sunofgod(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wahala dey ohh for nairaland . .. .

Oya - OAM4J respond sharp-sharp along with elevating this 'Kwam' to front page!
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by phlamy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Closed

3 Likes

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sorry mehn. Goes to show you the average nigerian mindset. Every little authority given can become a deadly weapon

1 Like

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
ghen ghen! This thread is gonna be interesting except it won't be moved to General Section. grin

Grabs a can of Smirnoff ice and a bowl of popcorn. grin
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by deeptechcool(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Crying is good. The tears clear the eyes. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Space booked...... i dey come make i go piss. grin
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by awodman: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
Welcome back man..the truth can never be suppressed..still expecting @thelastpope back..I wonder how many years ban he was slammed with
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Toh, wetin man go dogrin grin grin . OAM4J, come and defend yourself jare. Nothing person no go see for nairaland grin grin
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
......and it has finally been moved to General section. I talk am? I love nairaland! grin
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by eazzzy1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by FreeGlobe(f): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
hehehehehehe
If OAM4J actually wrote "Fashola is not a kidnapper" as reason for ban, then I'm done. cheesy cheesy Everything is on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by takedat(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
This guy na character. Abeg @OAM4J, no use banning commot my friend from work.. grin
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
awodman: Welcome back man..the truth can never be suppressed..still expecting @thelastpope back..I wonder how many years ban he was slammed with
Just imagine the lightening speed with which this thread was moved to the GENERAL SECTION. Meanwhile, other similar threads complaining about happenings in the politics section had been on the politics section board all through the day.

Yet these are the same people that whin all day about happenings in the country but the very little responsibility of moderating an online forum cant be discharged justly and fairly.

1 Like

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by frederal(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
My brother, no mind some "acclaimed powerFOOL people" here...I believe u. I know them...I address them as "these people."
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by phlamy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
The truth is you can never beat the person that controls your resources
No matter what you know and how much you have. If you too vex, go open your own
nairaland and call it what you like.

I move a motion for a 2 year ban till 2015. Any seconder?

2 Likes

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by awodman: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Just imagine the lightening speed with which this thread was moved to the GENERAL SECTION. Meanwhile, other similar threads complaining about happenings in the politics section had been on the politics section board all through the day.

Yet these are the same people that whin all day about happenings in the country but the very little responsibility of moderating an online forum cant be discharged justly and fairly.
I was even thinking the thread has been deleted but followed ur handle to see it here..well that's the irony of our society..
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
frederal: My brother, no mind some "acclaimed powerFOOL people" here...I believe u. I know them...I address them as "these people."
she's female btw(doesn't matter shaa). Sorry for interrupting. grin grin
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Sincere 9gerian,

Whether you care to admit it or not the truth is, you did cross a red line with roguish behaviour which was wholesomely unacceptable.

Be man enough to admit you exceeded the bounds of decency, when you borrowed glad rags from some of the most consistent bigots here on Nairaland.

Despite our differences on a number of issues, you were regarded as forthright individual who stood up for what he believed, often marshaling the kind of arguments that help elevate debates around these parts.

Something happened to you in the last few weeks, though... You jettisoned your own standards to become a celebrated poster child for discord, lawlessness and perfidy.

1 Like

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
@OAM4J.., what are you afraid of? Why move this thread to the general section with such lightening speed? Smh for this shameful display of timidity
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
eGuerrilla: @Sincere 9gerian,

Whether you care to admit it or not the truth is, you did crossed a red line with roguish behaviour which was wholesomely unacceptable.

Be man enough to admit you exceeded the bounds of decency, when you borrowed glad rags from some of the most consistent bigots here on Nairaland.

Despite our differences on a number of issues, you were regarded as forthright individual who stood up for what he believed, often marshaling the kind of arguments that help elevate debates around these parts.

Something happened to you in the last few weeks, though... You jettisoned your own standards and became a celebrated poster child for discord, lawlessness and perfidy.
I dont understand what you mean. I play by the rules. The NL rules permits attacks on public office holders and non-members. That is exactly what I've been doing in the last 2 weeks or so to Fashola and FFK- Fashola for failing to apologise for deporting fellow Nigerians in their own country and FFK for supportin the deportation. My attacks was on these two individuals and on the policy of deportation. We should be able to separate individuals from their tribe.
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
berem: ghen ghen! This thread is gonna be interesting except it won't be moved to General Section. grin

Grabs a can of Smirnoff ice and a bowl of popcorn. grin

You wrote like a prophet. The very timid and fearful OAM4J yanked the thread off the politics section within seconds. Nawa for all your partners in criminality. Anyway, nothing spoil.
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by duality(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
It is obvious that Sincere9gerian's onslaught on Fashola over the deportation issues, din't go down well with some folks. Seun and his mods inclusive. They may have reasons for the ban of sincere9gerian of which I may not be interested in. But one thing is sure. The Mods are biased with political issues on this forum.Their bias is obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Sincer9gerian,It dosen't matter where they push it to.Ur sincere contribution has earned you huge followers like my self.I almost open a trend with the title 'Where is Sincere 9gerian' just b4 they released ur ban. Keep d fire burning until Seun officially declares that NL is anti-GEJ, anti-Progressive/positive transformation,and pro-APC,pro-Tifnubu and Co.I joined NL this year and will not hesitate to unfollow if this undue partial and bias treatment on ur likes persist.
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You wrote like a prophet. The very timid and fearful OAM4J yanked the thread off the politics section within seconds. Nawa for all your partners in criminality. Anyway, nothing spoil.
No wonder i haven't been seeing you and your laptop crew for sometime now. I guess y'all are cooling off in nairaland prison. grin

You better go to bed and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by emmirachus(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
Who said English is easy
Fill in the blanks with YES or NO.
1.______I don’t have Brain.…
2.______I don’t have Sense.…
3.______I am Stupid....win 10,000

1 Like

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2013
Dike Chimezie: @Sincer9gerian,It dosen't matter where they push it to.Ur sincere contribution has earned you huge followers like my self.I almost open a trend with the title 'Where is Sincere 9gerian' just b4 they released ur ban. Keep d fire burning until Seun officially declares that NL is anti-GEJ, anti-Progressive/positive transformation,and pro-APC,pro-Tifnubu and Co.I joined NL this year and will not hesitate to unfollow if this undue partial and bias treatment on ur likes persist.
Thank you my brother. They'v been attacking GEJ from all sides for over 2 years but they cant stand, well deserved, 2 weeks attack on their god, Fashola. Hypocrites!
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 20, 2013
Stop crying like a baby, would ya? We all get banned at some point on NL. Take yours like a man and stop being a cry baby.
[img]http://4.bp..com/_af0DKF97yx4/TSY3JPE43UI/AAAAAAAAAAM/BusHhDbFxl4/s1600/Baby+crying.gif[/img]
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by tomakint: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Sincere9gerian, there is every tendency that the Mods are on a 'perceived cleansing exercise' at the politics section especially in the last 2 weeks, however, they are dishing it out in an unfair manner-my thoughts though! I still believed they can never silence the Golden Voices of #TeamGEJ# for real! I am still under ban by Sexkillz till September, you got our (TeamGEJ) supports as usual!
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Same way he banned me. The guy is simply tribalistic.can't forget that night when a group of touts headed by d ugly old man dayokonu aka dayoolodo! Saying all sorts of rubbish on a thread that only concerns Anambarians not evn Igbos,he didn't warn or ban them but immediately I hit them hard with d pics of their ancestor awolowo committing suicide grin grin the cry babies and cowards started cryin and callin him for help! He hid my posts,banned me and closed the thread immediatly! shocked
Evn d posts of a calabar lady who was tellin d yerobas to stop saying other tribes hate Igbos cuz they don't and prefer Igbos to yerobas,he also hid her posts!
The truth can never be hidden! Cowards begging for likes! grin

1 Like

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by druid06(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
peppy luv: Same way he banned me. The guy is simply tribalistic.can't forget that night when a group of touts headed by d ugly old man dayokonu aka dayoolodo! Saying all sorts of rubbish on a thread that only concerns Anambarians not evn Igbos,he didn't warn or ban them but immediately I hit them hard with d pics of their ancestor awolowo committing suicide grin grin the cry babies and cowards started cryin and callin him for help! He hid my posts,banned me and closed the thread immediatly! shocked
Evn d posts of a calabar lady who was tellin d yerobas to stop saying other tribes hate Igbos cuz they don't and prefer Igbos to yerobas,he also hid her posts!
The truth can never be hidden! Cowards begging for likes! grin

Sorry to interfer but out of curiousity, did Awolowo commit suicide for real?

1 Like

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Itoroetti(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Welcme back my brother.imagine if what seun encourages his boys/girls to do was also the same thing facebook is doing.do u think facebook will be where it it?
Nigerians are so myopic in their thought.
That was how afam banned me one day for abusing someone's father simply because the guy did abused GEJ;I asked,his GEJ not someone's else father,uncle,brother,etc?why should u ban me for abusing some1 father?why didn't u ban the guy for abusing GEJ?
Seun needs to wake up if nl needs to grow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here / Inside The World Of Luxury Private Jets / How Masturbation Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.