Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit (31274 Views)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Youngzedd(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
What is wrong with this old woman. self.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by maxisfield(f): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Madam no mind dem! I n ma hubby wil com tomoro n pay u ur condolence moni grin grin..efi hausa! angry

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by emmykk(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
All the posters above are insincere.
I know the Gov and the President household are at war,but atleast the Governor or his wife should have been in abuja physically to console her.there is no enemity in death.
Thier condolence may not change the political war,but coutesy demands.but the Governor and his household goof.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by key120: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
This excessiveness has to stop one day,i am beginning to imagine what will happen to this woman when her husband is out of office, where are her predecessors. I can just imaging how people get drunk with power that will not last forever. Illiteracy is truly a decease. Madam chipopotamous can never change and her husband cannot control her. I am sorry for her.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Kassidy90(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
The insults at GEJ & PEJ are now 2 much. U guys should show some respect 2 ur President and First lady & STOP abusing d dull EEEEDIOTS grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by superstarjay(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Madam shepopo no vex....am sure he got ur message
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by solapex: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
L̃̾☺=Dcheesy=))winkoo☺ooL̃̾ . Nairalanders no go kill ♍ƺ ȍ. Abeg U̶̲̥̅̊ guys should leave this woman alone ȍ. Na her time
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Tolexander: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
BrightCar: YOU ARE VERY NAIVE. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA?
boy!
I've forgotten more than you know on nigerian constitution.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Orikinla(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
[size=28pt]

IT IS A BIG LIE, BECAUSE The First Lady of Rivers State, Mrs. Judith Amaechi paid her a condolence visit as confirmed below.

27 July 2013
Amaechi's wife pays Dame Patience Jonathan condolence visit

Wife of Rivers State Governor, Mrs Judith Amaechi has paid a condolence visit to the King Perekule's residence of the late Charity Obah, mother of the First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan. Mrs

Amaechi who was accompanied by the state Deputy Governor, Engr. Tele Ikuru and top government functionaries and their spouses had earlier received Dame Patience Jonathan at the Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa.

The governor's wife in her condolence message described late Mrs Charity Obah as a woman who has made appreciable contributions to the development of the nation.

She prayed God Almighty to grant the Obahs family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

On learning about the death of her mother in a ghastly motor accident on the East-West road, the first lady had to cut short her foreign trip, making U-turn to the country, then to Rivers State where the late Mrs Charity Obah hails from.

http://nation.ipaidabribenaija.com/news/item/60451-amaechi%E2%80%99s-wife-pays-dame-patience-jonathan-condolence-visit[/size]

Photo: July 27: Judith Amaechi signs the condolence register after Dame Jonathan’s mum died

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by anonimi: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kassidy90: The insults at GEJ & PEJ are now 2 much. U guys should show some respect 2 ur President and First lady & STOP abusing d dull EEEEDIOTS grin grin

Respect begets respect.
Mrs. Patience Jonathan has shown no respect for herself, so how can anyone respect her
She is simply creating problems for her husband's public perception thus detracting attention from the few good works he is doing and that are finally showing dividends.
If she cannot keep her excesses in check fisherman Joe should really consider giving her the Winnie Mandela treatment- divorce.
QED
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by anonimi: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Orikinla:

IT IS A BIG LIE, BECAUSE The First Lady of Rivers State, Mrs. Judith Amaechi paid her a condolence visit as confirmed below.

27 July 2013
Amaechi's wife pays Dame Patience Jonathan condolence visit

Wife of Rivers State Governor, Mrs Judith Amaechi has paid a condolence visit to the King Perekule's residence of the late Charity Obah, mother of the First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan. Mrs

Amaechi who was accompanied by the state Deputy Governor, Engr. Tele Ikuru and top government functionaries and their spouses had earlier received Dame Patience Jonathan at the Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa.

Photo: July 27: Judith Amaechi signs the condolence register after Dame Jonathan’s mum died

It would seem that Mrs. Amaechi paid condolence visit to the King's residence but problematic Dame was not there hence her complaints is SPECIFICALLY correct.
It is another matter whether she should complain at all.

Meanwhile I like that Amaechi's wife is not following the Dame craze.
BTW, what does Dame stand for in Okrika or Ijaw language
Abi na yoruba title seeing as there is also Dame Fashola of Lagos state abi na state of Lagos sef?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by write2obi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
chilecharis: Honestly
if Amaechi hv nt condole wt her by visitin nt jst publishing it is nt
good.if he takes d first step for peace 2 reign is nt bad afterall his a
christian.Amaechi is 2 stubborn and is nt 2 correct for a public servant
whether u like it or nt.dat's my own
What is this one saying? i sometimes wonder if ppl like u reason true their anus, is patience a muslim or a pagan? When has it became compulsory to pay condolence? So a public servant that has decided to face his job and not attend useless functions is now being branded "stubborn", what shall we call someone who wunt stop talking trash?.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by write2obi(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
chilecharis: I don't think people should still fight even wen issues like death comes up...Amaechi i smell heartlessness in u oo! if u r PEJ and ur own state Governor behaved like Amaechi,tell urself d truth,u'll feel bad.
Amechi is the Governor of rivers, and he has the responsibility to Govern his ppl, not go to some useless condolence! So pack well.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by ALORLONDON: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
To be sincere why does Patience Jonathan thinks she's of any relevance in Nigerian politics? If Amaechi didn't pay you a condolence visit so what? Is he your slave or is he by any means answerable to you? Do not pay him a condolence visit when he loses any of h I s folks please. Let us hear I beg. You making the state ungovernable gor him you're looking for condolence visit. In the words of Femi Kuti "I sorry for Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by write2obi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
BrightCar: YOU ARE VERY NAIVE. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA?
Na ur papa write the constitution?

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by euniselfyahoo: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Madam, forget condolence visit, it will not bring your mother back to life.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Dipville(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wots wrng with this shepopotamia
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Chibuhealth(f): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Trendy247: What is dis woman feeling like sef?
she is feeling like patience Jonathan and you knw
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Dipville(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kassidy90: The insults at GEJ & PEJ are now 2 much. U guys should show some respect 2 ur President and First lady & STOP abusing d dull EEEEDIOTS grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin.......brodaly
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Isiterere(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
That is what you get when
a zoo-keeper marries a sheppopotamus.
They behave as if they are in a jungle.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by IYANGBALI: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
emmykk: All the posters above are insincere.
I know the Gov and the President household are at war,but atleast the Governor or his wife should have been in abuja physically to console her.there is no enemity in death.
Thier condolence may not change the political war,but coutesy demands.but the Governor and his household goof.
what stoopid courtesy and is that why the woman should make it an issue?do you go to the house of your enemy?abeg spare us
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by IYANGBALI: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
ALORLONDON: To be sincere why does Patience Jonathan thinks she's of any relevance in Nigerian politics? If Amaechi didn't pay you a condolence visit so what? Is he your slave or is he by any means answerable to you? Do not pay him a condolence visit when he loses any of h I s folks please. Let us hear I beg. You making the state ungovernable gor him you're looking for condolence visit. In the words of Femi Kuti "I sorry for Nigeria".
God bless you and your family jare
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by IYANGBALI: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
key120: This excessiveness has to stop one day,i am beginning to imagine what will happen to this woman when her husband is out of office, where are her predecessors. I can just imaging how people get drunk with power that will not last forever. Illiteracy is truly a decease. Madam chipopotamous can never change and her husband cannot control her. I am sorry for her.
no worry one day the whole thing go end and her eyes go clear
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Anniettieufia(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
I would have commented but i do not want my name to be dragged into DOMESTIC issue.

But, the so called first lady's aid should learn to be DIPLOMATIC.
WASHING ONE'S DIRTY LINEN IN THE PUBLIC IS NOT COMMENDABLE.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
cachal: Pej and Jang has the same mental disorder, they keep calling everyone their son.. Amaechi carry on Jare.. ignore this good for nothing noise makers..... so he should leave his primary assignment and pay you a visit so you can snub him abi!
God bless you,she was looking for a way to ridicule the man and his wife
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Akiika: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
The Jonathans obviously learnt nothing from the Yar'Aduas. Illiteracy na serious disease.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by tlops(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
I thought she returned from her trip about a week after the said death. why will anyone else care...
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by club12: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
d by: Channels Television Posted date: July 26, 2013 In: Current, Local | comment : 2 Comments
Wife of Rivers State Governor, Mrs Judith Amaechi has paid a condolence visit to the King Perekule’s residence of the late Charity Obah, mother of the First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan.

Mrs Amaechi who was accompanied by the state Deputy Governor, Engr. Tele Ikuru and top government functionaries and their spouses had earlier received Dame Patience Jonathan at the Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa.

The governor’s wife in her condolence message described late Mrs Charity Obah as a woman who has made appreciable contributions to the development of the nation.

She prayed God Almighty to grant the Obahs family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

On learning about the death of her mother in a ghastly motor accident on the East-West road, the first lady had to cut short her foreign trip, making U-turn to the country, then to Rivers State where the late Mrs Charity Obah hails from.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Leemak: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
what a silly and highly embarrassing woman...."Education is the best legacy".
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by fasho01(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Speaking recently with a group of pastors who paid her a visit, Mrs. Jonathan stated that Governor Amaechi was stubborn, but added that he [b][/b]was [b][/b]a [b][/b]son [b][/b]to [b][/b]her. She denied wishing the governor political or physical harm, adding that prayers were needed to resolve the crisis in the state.

Teacher - what is Exaggeraration? Student - Exaggeration is when Dame Patience Jonathan call Gov. Amaechi her son!! She is 52 and Amaechi is 45. Did she marry Yerima @ 7 ? :/

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by frankyychiji(f): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Its in d same way Amaechi complained that IG of police came to town and left without coming to bow to him.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by addictiv(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
whats this woman's problem sef? her husband is president that one isn't ok for her...what else does she want? she just goes around instigating unnecessary wahala when people are yearning for peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.