Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit (31256 Views)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by omenka(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
BrightCar: YOU ARE VERY NAIVE. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA?

See Ode with capital 'O'!!
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by NovusHomo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
[b:
Delafruita]fashola's father died,did patience jonathan condole with him?she screams women matters to high heavens but she didnt show her face when the deputy governor of ekiti died despite her claims of been "first lady".she's just a petty illiterate domestic appendage
[/b]
This woman na wah!
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by leggo: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
BrightCar: YOU ARE VERY NAIVE. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA?
Oya tell us what you know.. mr know all
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by ProminentStar: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
undecidedwomen will always act like women. wetin concern man with condolence or no condolence visit.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by NovusHomo(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lordlexy@arcis, beautiful. But be that as it may, the fact that the 1st lady hails from ph, i believe courtesy demands that the Governor pay her a condolence visit inspite of the political turmoil btw them. Agreed that the office of the 1st lady appears a bit petty, but the Governors action clearly demonstrate unsportmanship and one that has the tendency

Courtesy; not law, nor right. It was courteous enough to have sent her a condolence message. Patou is vexed because she missed a photo-op. Would Amaechi have personally gone to her residence, she would have called him into a private room, they would have come out and after the governor's departure she would have announced that she has forgiven her "son" because he has apologized. She would have called it a "family affair". The woman is not that crazy you know. She is a cunning, scheming, lying you-know-what. To believe otherwise is to believe the reason for the trips to Germany, as well as her resurrection fable.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Cmeo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
This woman just want attention all the time. She is a typical Nigerian woman shocked. Also, she thought she could use this to withdraw support from Amaechi and pretend she knows nothing about 5/27 house of assembly saga but na lie, try hard next time madam PEJ
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by jjay28(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
and so? Must he pay u a condolence visit? Sometimes i wonder y people tend to be selfish! Grow up pej!
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by anonimi: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by politicalpastor: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
THIS WOMAN IS TRULY JESUS OF OKRIKKA. THIS IS WHERE CURRUPTION TAKES ITS ROOT. because, THE CONSTITION DOES NOT GIVE ANY LEGITIMATE POWER TO ANY SO CALLED FIRST LADY, FIRST LADY IS NOT RECOGNISED IN THE CONSTITUTION,
EVEN THE POWER OF THE GOVERNOR SURPASSES OF MINISTERS ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION.
NIGERIA, WE HAIL THEE, THE ONLY COUNTRY MINORITY ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE MAJORITIES. WHAT A NATION.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-amaechi-his-wife-refused-pay-me-condolence-visit-%E2%80%93-patience-jonathan[/quote]
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by urchman101(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dis woman is getting out-of-hand oh
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by nokingasgod: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
arcis: I think there is always a
I think there is always a problem with the
ways aides of GEJ and his wife respond to
issues. The point here is that the deputy
governor was snubbed by Dame and one
expects them to simple respond "Yes or No"
but saying Amaechi and his wife has not
paid condolence visit to her should be left
for another day. I think the aides cause more
problems for these people than they can
imagine. The real enemies of GEJ and Dame
are their aides and not the opposition as
they are made to believe.

True talk. But come to think of it, these mischievous, hapless information aides of both the president and his wife happened to be from same ethnic region and this region are reputed to be among the most enlightened crop. Is it that the president and his wife chose their aides from the dregs of that stock or were the aides pursuing some agenda while acting as the fifth columnists?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by vipers: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
na my ex sugar munmy ona dey yab like these
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by kingston247: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
arcis:

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-amaechi-his-wife-refused-pay-me-condolence-visit-%E2%80%93-patience-jonathan

Crazy woman,hw many of those dat lost their lives on same road accident due to govt negligence has she paid condolence to? Or those dat died due to lack of ordinary portable water?
Idiot woman..
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by ignis: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Madam PEJ, must they pay you condolence visit?
Is it their constitutional duty?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by size38: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
This patience Jonathan's wife manner and mentality is becoming irritating by d day. Is Governor Amaechi living under constitutional obligation to pay condolence to her?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by ttomexy(f): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
to all females/ladies@mother, pls learn to be a lady, let us raise our daughters to be a lady becos u could be the first lady one day,moreso you are always ur husband's first lady
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by lukasbaker(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
hmmmmm we go dey woda woda dey woda.na wa
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by shejane: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mad pple ar nt only in d streets or market, der ar now in Aso rock, nawah God hep us
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by madjune(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
THIS WOMAN NEVER TALK WETIN SHE WANT WITH AMAECHI.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by teedolls(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dear Damn patience oh sorry I meant Dame, Amaechi and his wife are not stupid I want you to know that. They have decided not to make the same trip twice ( No state money to spend on flight or gas for the state governor's motorcade to Aso Rock). So Ameachi & his wife has decided to wait till GEJ follow suit with your mother or stepmother as the case maybe. Just give it lil time madam shey o gbo, they'll soon be your guest.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Jonwesley(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
To me, this confirms that they(GEJ & PEJ) do not want to end the beef with Amaechi. So the woman was just watching and expecting Amaechi's physical visit for condolence and the hypocritical way others visited her. Pathetic!
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by shejane: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
So d letter no do her abi, patience is taking more dan required, d same woman dat put FCT on a standstill 4 a whole day, I coudt gt 2 my office dat day nd I miss somtin dat day 4 office, take tym ooo dis market woman
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
PEJ! This woman is forever asking for insults, she should go and rest jo!
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by shejane: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
If say ameachi go na der no go still receive him well , now he no go na case, wetin we go do dis world sef
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by buJu234: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
this woman na really market woman...

must someone pay u a visit cos u lost ur mother?
must someone even say Gud morning to u sef?
must someone even say hi?
must someone even say congratulations etc

NIGERIANS and their funny traditions that cant grow this country...

If Ameachi likes let him say sorry or not... its not a must ok....
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by idu1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
software man:

If they send a true professional an amateurish message, a true professional can still deliver the message professionally!

That is how you know a true professional.
How?? they are simply acting according to the order frm there oga the shepopotamu @ the top datz all. they may b sobbing inside themself can't nothing.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by babstide(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
please, what is bayelsa govenor's wife biz in PH, 'MAMA' patience is on unofficial visit to PH and someone now packed all her state money to welcome 'mama'. this absolute rubish and waste of money.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by possibilita(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Exageration again.(when the first lady calls Ameachi is son,reason this she is 55 and Ameachi is 45,did she married Senator Yarima at 7?)not she make it sound as if ameachi is her first born.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by mzkanye(f): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Criously?! Does it even matter..nawa oo..aldo cuatom is custom.she shld av visited her..bur mayb she was nt allowd to go..it cld be spiritual uno?! I hear dat a lot sef
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by mzkanye(f): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Criously?! Does it even matter..nawa oo..aldo custom is custom.she shld av visited her..bur mayb she was nt allowd to go..it cld be spiritual uno?! I hear dat a lot sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Give 6% Interest Loans To Nigerians To Buy Made-in-nigeria Cars / Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan / Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.