Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit (31389 Views)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by hypergig(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2013
The hippo is at it again. I think it's abt time JONA fasten a leash around her neck or else we will...
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Lordlexy: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2013
@arcis, beautiful. But be that as it may, the fact that the 1st lady hails from ph, i believe courtesy demands that the Governor pay her a condolence visit inspite of the political turmoil btw them. Agreed that the office of the 1st lady appears a bit petty, but the Governors action clearly demonstrate unsportmanship and one that has the tendency to further degenerate the already messed polity of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Lordlexy: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2013
@arcis, beautiful. But be that as it may, the fact that the 1st lady hails from ph, i believe courtesy demands that the Governor pay her a condolence visit inspite of the political turmoil btw them. Agreed that the office of the 1st lady appears a bit petty, but the Governors action clearly demonstrate unsportmanship and one that has the tendency to further degenerate the already messed polity of the state, Imo though.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by idlaw2k3(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2013
Does she know that she is there because of her husband?

Does she know that he is leaving that office come 2015?

GEJ is the commander in chief not his wife. He should do something.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by redcliff: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2013
[size=14pt]lol. is it by force? How can i eat in the same plate with someone who wants my downfall?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by eagleeye2: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2013
oxygen47: Are U a god dat he must worship?

You are talking about the Jesus oF Okirika...
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by eagleeye2: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2013
Lordlexy: @arcis, beautiful. But be that as it may, the fact that the 1st lady hails from ph, i believe courtesy demands that the Governor pay her a condolence visit inspite of the political turmoil btw them. Agreed that the office of the 1st lady appears a bit petty, but the Governors action clearly demonstrate unsportmanship and one that has the tendency to further degenerate the already messed polity of the state, Imo though.
Shebi.... As per say she be.... Jesus of Okirika.

2 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by shiftmarket(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2013
Lordlexy: @arcis, beautiful. But be that as it may, the fact that the 1st lady hails from ph, i believe courtesy demands that the Governor pay her a condolence visit inspite of the political turmoil btw them. Agreed that the office of the 1st lady appears a bit petty, but the Governors action clearly demonstrate unsportmanship and one that has the tendency to further degenerate the already messed polity of the state, Imo though.

Amaechi condoles with First Lady over mother’s death - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/amaechi-condoles-with-first-lady-over-mothers-death/#sthash.6JHTemF3.dpuf
BY JIMITOTA ONOYUME

PORT HARCOURT—RIVERS State Governor has condoled with the First Family of the country over the death of the mother of Mrs. Patience Jonathan.

Governor Chibuike Amaechi, who said that he received the death of Madam Charity Oba with shock and sadness, urged the first family to take solace in the assurance in the scriptures that she had transited to a far better place.

“It is with utmost shock and sadness that we received the news of the death of your dear mother, confident and cherished companion, Madam Oba. Yet in the midst of our pain, we must not forget that we are Christians and therefore, should not mourn like those without hope.

“It is our firm belief that our beloved Sisi has gone to a better place. Her charity and faith remain a hallmark not just in Oba-ama and Okrika but everywhere she lived. Her ever open arms and warm hospitality cannot be forgotten and remain as always, a beacon of hope and candle light that all who love her can cling unto.

“On behalf of my wife Judith, the Government and people of Rivers State, I want to assure you of our prayers and steadfast support at this very trying time, as we trust our ever faithful God to grant you and your family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.”
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/amaechi-condoles-with-first-lady-over-mothers-death/#sthash.6JHTemF3.dpuf
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Delafruita(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2013
Lordlexy: @arcis, beautiful. But be that as it may, the fact that the 1st lady hails from ph, i believe courtesy demands that the Governor pay her a condolence visit inspite of the political turmoil btw them. Agreed that the office of the 1st lady appears a bit pitty, but the Governors action clearly demonstrate unsportmanship and one that has the tendency to further degenerate the already messed polity of the state.
fashola's father died,did patience jonathan condole with him?she screams women matters to high heavens but she didnt show her face when the deputy governor of ekiti died despite her claims of been "first lady".she's just a petty illiterate domestic appendage

2 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by danot1030: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2013
Erukuomoibadan:
Make she carry them go court na ,Wetin b ma own self ,I beg anyone with iphone charger ?borrow me please
take which day u go return am?

3 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Ellatwist: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2013
Okija juju: Hahahahahaaaa..

This fat tanker of a Presidents wife must be outta her mind.. Condolence is not by force. Your mama is dead.. Go dig up a hole and shove her in it and move on.

Na person wife u dey call fat tanker,mind u.

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by nazy10der: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2013
what nonsense...
this woman is becoming something else..
in a nation that is characterized with catastrophe, what more can you expect
than a tongue wagging foolish fat idiot who has the "office" of first lady to be misbehaving.
so far so good i havnt seen the advantages of that office...i just wish u cud be impeached.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by danot1030: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2013
Erukuomoibadan:
Make she carry them go court na ,Wetin b ma own self ,I beg anyone with iphone charger ?borrow me please
take jare, bt which day u go return am?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nichobabe(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2013
wellmax: Lies ....

https://www.nairaland.com/1375117/judith-amaechi-visits-patience-jonathan

https://www.nairaland.com/1371447/judith-amaechi-commiserates-patience-jonathan

What Madam is saying is that as people were falling over themselves to console her she didn't see Amechi and his wife in aso rock to paid condolence on behalf of the people of Rivers state (her state). So where is the lies... is it from the OP or PEJ?
But she forget say you can't beat person and at the same time say make the person no cry.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by adedejiadekunle: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2013
who is this monster called patience Jonathan, pls stop given her undue recognition. can she stand for any election even in her okrika ward in rivers state and won. she is an opportunist. she should try her luck in 2015 if she desire to be governor of river state.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Okijajuju: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2013
PRESS RELEASE FROM THE OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY OF RIVERS STATE

Our attention has been drawn to a statement made by the first Lady of Nigeria that the first Lady of Rivers State did not come to receive her at the Airport on her arrival. Well, we just want to say that it couldn’t be helped as the First Lady of Rivers State Mrs. Judith Amaechi was too busy cooking food for her husband and looking after the 'first Children' of Rivers State. Also, the First Lady of Nigeria has never received the First Lady of Port-Harcourt on any of her arrivals in Abuja either. We the people of Rivers State believe that respect is reciprocal.

That notwithstanding, The government of Rivers State however promises to attend the burial. Please send us the Aso-ebi to 'Rivers State Government House'. We will send reps to sign the condolence register on our behalf. We are truly sorry that your mother died from over-speeding on a Rivers State Road that was supposed to have been built by your Husband the President, but was rather built by the same Rivers State Governor that you are trying to unseat. Please know that the reason the Governor couldn’t pay you a condolence visit was because he was busy repairing the road that your Mothers accident spoilt.

We however hope you enjoy your visit to Port Harcourt and take in the many good works of the Governor. And please be careful when driving through the State as there are alot of construction works going on, lest you also have an accident and Die.

May your Mothers Soul rest in the same situation that you have put Gov. Amaechi in.. grin [/right]

3 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2013
Amaechi preferred to die rather than commit suicide....so he decided not to condolence me......[sobs]..please somebody hand me my umblella...

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by snadguy007(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2013
Madam patience, seems ur mother's death didnt pain u, u still took faces of those that paid u a condolence visit.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by VORA: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2013
Wife of Rivers State Governor, Mrs Judith Amaechi has paid a condolence visit to the King Perekule’s residence of the late Charity Obah, mother of the First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan.

Mrs Amaechi who was accompanied by the state Deputy Governor, Engr. Tele Ikuru and top government functionaries and their spouses had earlier received Dame Patience Jonathan at the Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa.

The governor’s wife in her condolence message described late Mrs Charity Obah as a woman who has made appreciable contributions to the development of the nation.

She prayed God Almighty to grant the Obahs family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

On learning about the death of her mother in a ghastly motor accident on the East-West road, the first lady had to cut short her foreign trip, making U-turn to the country, then to Rivers State where the late Mrs Charity Obah hails from.
Posted by: Channels Television Posted date: July 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by elari(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Abi na them kill ur mama? I wonder y Gej can not find anoda woman to marry..

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by TheMan3: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Maybe when she came back from the dead, she left some part of her brain behind. Pls dont blame her jare!!!!
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Lordlexy: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2013
Delafruita: fashola's father died,did patience jonathan condole with him?she screams women matters to high heavens but she didnt show her face when the deputy governor of ekiti died despite her claims of been "first lady".she's just a petty illiterate domestic appendage
Since the President was there, i believe she was fully represented. Once again, i'm not justifying the 1st lady involment in ph politics, but i'm just stating the obvious of what is expected of a sitting Governor. Putting aside all differences by heading to the villa instead of the condelence message would have portrayed in a better light. Imo

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by MAYOWAAK: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2013
Wife of the Rivers State Governor Dame Judith Amaechi signing the condolence register during a condolence visit to First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan over the death of her mother.

http://www.spyghana.com/wives-of-jonathan-and-amaechi-moves-to-end-rivers-crisis/

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Okijajuju: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2013
Wow!!

PEJ Mama fat o!!

I pity the guys wey go lift this Picanto for their shoulders..
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by arent88(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2013
I thought pej would hav learnt a lesson or two from d past first ladies.alas she is so intoxicated with power.paying condolence is a matter of choice.nt obligatory so i see no reason why she is tryin to find fault in ameachi's inability to visit her.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by idlaw2k3(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Why not play the bigger woman and over look the alleged infraction.

This reaction has only caused more people to be less sympathetic to the first family
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by SharafG: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2013
NA THEM KILL YA MAMA ABI NA ONLY AMEACHI WEY NO GREET YOU. ME SELF NO GREET YOU SINCE, WHY YOU NO DEY FEX WITH ME. NA LIE YOU DEY LIE SAY ALL NIGERIANS COMMISERATE WITH YOU.HOW MANY PERSONS MAMA DON DIE FOR ROAD WEY YA HUSBAND NO REPAIR? PEJU ABI WETIN DEM DEY CALL YOU? MAKE I NO FEX TELL YOU WETIN YOU NO GO LIKE HEAR O!
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Oliviababy: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2013
dis woman is more popular dan me ,can u imagine. amaechi give a press releease to dat effect, must he com to c u na by force afta all the thing u, wike n bipi don do am. Gej shld tame his woman bfor we replace her wit sensible lady
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by MrMann1(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2013
Yes, because they don't practice hypocrisy, Madam, Is it a MUST they come and pay you condolence visit? What good will it do. SMH
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by ichommy(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2013
Must they? Africa Mentality
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Shaadey: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2013
Na una two know jare mk una park well. . . .MSTCEW
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by jaymdee(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2013
Now I think Nairaland should have a delegate to pay Patience a condolence visit. We need to avoid being victim of the Office of The First Lady FRN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets / Mu’azu, Kashim Imam, Escape Death / I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.