Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her (33004 Views)

Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) / PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia / Jealous Nurse Pours Acid On Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Fxwarrior: 6:45am On Aug 21, 2013
1 year is very small.5 years is better sentence.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by yeriyamaruma(f): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2013
Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ђ••• i pity ƒϑя d young man now he has been disfigurewd, U̶̲̥̅̊ see ur men I'll advise U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̲̅ȍ stop promising a lady wen U̶̲̥̅̊ know U̶̲̥̅̊ яэ not ready ƒϑя marriage and ladies not all relations wil lead τ̲̅ȍ marriage n dot ßε too curious abt marriage ßε urself and stop disgracing womanhood
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Skmoda360(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2013
my guy u f**k up ôoooo, aftr u don shagg dat purry 4 4 yrs u con leave the babe............by now that your new love 4 don run.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2013
kulyie: any man wey say women no go sleep,im eye sef no go touch sleep.moreover there is always a repercussion for everything meanwhile

i am a woman,i quoted you,i am not foolish,what next? cheesy

yeah i know you are not foolish cos we were together last night, i just hope you dont come back with hot oil or acid or whatever
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by deife(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2013
smothly: i can see you don't have a mother undecided

I think he doesn't too.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Anuoluwap(m): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Olaooni88(f): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2013
luchy34: Na waoo, it seems like ladies are becoming increasinly dangerous these day, last time it was an acid attack, then range rover set ablaze, now this one!! Abi na force man go marry una
Shut up joor! Had it been u were d one d guy f***d for 4 solid good yrs, whn ur p**sy is burning like lake of fire u won't open ur wide mouth & talk dat rubbish. Mtchewwww...
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Skmoda360(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2013
bleach alhaji: oba raped one igbo copper for ekiti state now another yoruba girl don frie another igbo guy cus the guy no marry her wetin igbo people do yoruba people abeg
stu-..pid tribalist entity
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Luvties(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2013
Is it by force to marry?
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2013
rigormortis:

yeah i know you are not foolish cos we were together last night, i just hope you dont come back with hot oil or acid or whatever
singing in wizkid voice *ye ma form familiarity* you see me ri? You know me bfor

the only time we can be together at night is IN YOUR DREAMS 8-)
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Vivapros(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2013
she s frustratd,bt y shud she do dat 4,marriage na by force?
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by lymelyte(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2013
This is the reason I don't stay with a girl more than 6 months.The longest I have ever had is 1year.
3months is enough to know if you are feeling a girl or not.That guy own too much self.how you u go date girl for 4 solid years,promise her heaven and earth,promise her marriage,fvck her t0t0 scatter,then you wan con say u nor do again!
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2013
kulyie: singing in wizkid voice *ye ma form familiarity* you see me ri? You know me bfor

the only time we can be together at night is IN YOUR DREAMS 8-)

yesterday you were not singing in wizkid's voice when i made you change positions.

it was a voice i didnt know belongs to a human, like the cross between micheal jackson's voice in its tiniest form and the bleating of an excited she goat.

and you were not sing "familiarity"..you were sing oh god, oh god, oh god a passerby would have mistaken it for a church song

maybe its because i was fvkcing loving you six ways to sunday

and yes you confirmed am the man of your dreams....see you this evening...come with your lubricant, leave the vibrator

its my turn to sing
#dont let your boyfriend know....................#
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Beey(f): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2013
luchy34: Na waoo, it seems like ladies are becoming increasinly dangerous these day, last time it was an acid attack, then range rover set ablaze, now this one!! Abi na force man go marry una
It's not by force that men shall marry women, but they need to stop playing with the psychology of women.Four years plus, is a very long time to waste with someone who had no intention of marrying her.Am not a saddist but that serves as a lesson for men..
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2013
Dat serves him right. All these guys dat re fond of dumping women anyhow, una go see fire 2gother wit pepper 4 we hand.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by seangy4konji: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2013
Oko ti won lode in sound sultan voice
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2013
As 4 my own Contribution on dis, both need 2 blame because u Can b wasting some1 time, at d end u disappoint her. because u find anoda lover. Truth is bitter.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by joshyjags: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2013
Rita41: dats Y I say date a man whom you r sure is a genuine God fearing guy!he wud nva do dat to u!
na so ehhhhhhh rita telll dem eehhhhhhhh, am available only to girls dat will pour me cold water oooohhhh.... 07065913242
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by amacastel: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
Am speechless well if the guy promise her marriage and later disappoint her she shld simply walk cos no man worth ur pain every disappointment is always a blessing in disguise she is jst 25yrs she shld be concluding her education fighting for future or even becom a born again ratherdn being desperate abt marriage.
For guys don't promise a gurl marriage till u are ready to marry her less dn 1 month even if she has a baby for u cos broken engagement is beta dn a broken marriage .so the guy is wrong and the gurl is wrong 2 dts y dy did not mak any rite.
1yr imprisonment is roughly 6months cos in prison morning is 1day and nite 1 day so every 12 hrs is a day in prison I belive she will cool off her head and the guy have learn his lesson in a very hard way.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by ladenz(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
i have been exercising my little grey cells and trying to visualize the scene and somethings dont add up.

1. how come the woman was able to enter his house at 4.30am without his waking up. does he leave his doors open or is he leaving in a shalanga where anyone can walk in at anytime of the day?

2. how come the oil was so hot? it means the woman walked in, put on the stove, took oil from the cupboard, took the frying pan from the cupboard, fried the oil, walked to the bed and poured oil on the man's head. And he slept through it all .

my dear Watson, something smells very fishy... and its not fish she was frying smiley
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by mecussey(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
Rita41: dats Y I say date a man whom you r sure is a genuine God fearing guy!he wud nva do dat to u!

The way women dey refer to God fearing, i dey laff. I knw most players that play the so called God fearing just to get girls and nack the sh*t out of them and still dump them. Forget abt this God fearing thing, choose a guy you like and take the risk of going into the relationship. If works out fine and if it does not, just move. Everything abt life is risk.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
ABUJA — A Karu Senior Magistrates’ court, yesterday, sentenced a 25-year-old woman, Victoria Alonge, to one-year in jail for pouringhot oil on her boyfriend, Roland Nna, over his refusal to marry her

Njoku said while in detention, Alonge threatened to inflict more harm on the victim.

The prosecutor urged the court to summarily punish the accused since she did not deny the charge brought against her.

In her defence, Alonge told the court that her estranged lover dated her for over four years and promised to marry her, only for him to change his mind after falling in love with another women in Abuja.

She said: “I did that to teach him a bitter lesson because he refused to marry me after dating me for over four years.

“He fooled me and my parents and ditched me after finding a new lover here in Abuja. I live in Lagos with my parents.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/woman-pours-hot-oil-on-lover-over-refusal-to-marry/

Let this serve as a warning to all you deceivers and cheats that are playing women like ludo
It is not every woman that is meek and mild like babyosisi grin
He is lucky she didn't use a knife to slice off his jewels or dissect the balls out of the sacs
Na dat time e go know say arochukwu dey far
You can't toy with people's emotions anyhow
4 solid years she wasted,maybe she even invested money thinking this was her man for life
They should release her from prison jor,she was highly provoked to anger
They should tell us where the hot oil landed sha

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Miraclebaby1109: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
She is very gutsy
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Patsyblues: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
men,men will never change
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Ogelee: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Men have to be careful on how u treat a women.Women dont take nonsense this days.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by DECOtech(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
wman: She never loved him.
True. If she really did, she wld not have had the heart to inflict such injury on d runaway lover.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
rigormortis:

yesterday you were not singing in wizkid's voice when i made you change positions.

it was a voice i didnt know belongs to a human, like the cross between micheal jackson's voice in its tiniest form and the bleating of an excited she goat.

and you were not sing "familiarity"..you were sing oh god, oh god, oh god a passerby would have mistaken it for a church song

maybe its because i was fvkcing loving you six ways to sunday

and yes you confirmed am the man of your dreams....see you this evening...come with your lubricant, leave the vibrator

its my turn to sing
#dont let your boyfriend know....................#
who released this lunatic *singing*

who let the dogs outcheesy
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2013
Ogelee: Men have to be careful on how u treat a women.Women dont take nonsense this days.

E.g, I, never wil take any nonsense, i repeat, any nonsense 4rm any guy.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2013
kulyie: who released this lunatic *singing*

who let the dogs outcheesy

nobody released me

but i released inside you

#singing# take banana till you go yo..............

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dunexxx:

Hey SEXY! I wanna leave ma chick for you. Sup?

I get it now. so because your life in reality is so dumb and void of any loving, and you lost all melanin on your lips due to ass kissing is why you want to die? i'm sure there are better girls. take my advice:

1. go to a cosmetic shop when next you go to the mall with your sagging teenagers friends.

2. get lips gloss
3. add coal to it

you'll look better.

while you're saving transport fare, take several seats. oponu afofungbemu oshi, onyi ara akubeke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate Woman In Kogi After Revealing They Were Paid 200k To Kill Her / Woman Bites Off Friend’s Lip Over Gossip (pic) / Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.