Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her (33003 Views)

Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) / PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia / Jealous Nurse Pours Acid On Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by optimusprime2(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
Okija juju: Like my Igbo peeps would say... Nna MEN!!!!! grin
Hehehehehehehe@ Nna Mehn!
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by emmabest2000(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
emmysenior: Irony of life; Some are looking for faithful spouses that love em more than they love him/her...

Whilst others are/have used and dumped their future wives/husbands as mere sex objects or mugus or magas grin as the case may be.

Me: Madam! Abeg give me a plate of hot poundy... plus hot egusi mixed with ogbono soup..., put two turkey, two goat meats, two kpomo...

Come sama am with cold malta guiness...

Madam: smiley customerrrrrrrr....
9jar still the count meat wey dey inside their soup grin

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Alikaxon(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
mehn... Girls these days are so desperate to marry; guyz be very careful with them. They wil hide dia xracta, by gift 4 ur mum just to convince her, but wen dy get in, only God knows. Wait a minute... Is it by force 4 a guy 2 marry u? He dated u for 4 yrs, agreed, he promised to marry, agreed, but he now changed his mind nd say he woun't marry u again, is it by force? Or y dn't u go on strike like ASUU? F.G. promised nd failed dem, did dy poor hot oil on F.G? No! Ur kind of strike would hav been to stay away 4rm him until he is ready to negociate, or if he is nt ready to negotiate, den u strike n liv him 4ever. How can u say he used nd dumped u? U used him too: u waisted his sperm, energy nd even money, perhaps. Oh! I see, it was bcox of ur pugnacious attitude dat made him to live u 4 good.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by bleachalhaji: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
oba raped one igbo copper for ekiti state now another yoruba girl don frie another igbo guy cus the guy no marry her wetin igbo people do yoruba people abeg
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
I think is high time the legistators pass a law concerning long term relationship. In Uganda for instance if you live with your girl friend for four years automatically she becomes your wife legally. hahhaa. I am sure this will at least save Nigerian men from been cooked alive.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by lawizle(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Rita41: dats Y I say date a man whom you r sure is a genuine God fearing guy!he wud nva do dat to u!

Do you practice what you preach?
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nuzo1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
What she did has little or nothing to do with the guy jilting her.
She is who she is: a non forgiving, possessive, tempermental, and irrational girl.

And to think that she's just 25 years.

Even with the scarface and injuries, dude is the luckiest bastard alive for not having married her. She would have ended him up with rat poison before he clocks 40.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Alikaxon(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
husband dy scarce
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by omojisola(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nna jst had his lesson 4 nt being trust-worthy,y promise a lady u wil marry ha wen u kno ur stil on street running tins,u even went ahead 2 make ursef known at ha plc?well,I felt 4 u anyway buh u shud kno ladies have a fragile hrt.wsh u safe recovery.d lady shud have left him 2 God instead
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by fowowe411: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
pharuk: +++++ Desperately clicking on thread, searching for pictures to summarize the whole story++++++++

+++++ Sad to see none, refuse to like page, long hiss, close page and then moves to the next thread+++++
who cares?
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nuzo1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
woodcook: I think is high time the legistators pass a law concerning long term relationship. In Uganda for instance if you live with your girl friend for four years automatically she becomes your wife legally. hahhaa. I am sure this will at least save Nigerian men from been cooked alive.

They dated...not lived together.

Besides, such laws will only bread more voilence as unlikely people will be forced to marry.
So, I rather the legislature do more about child surport.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by fowowe411: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Alikaxon: mehn... Girls these days are so desperate to marry; guyz be very careful with them. They wil hide dia xracta, by gift 4 ur mum just to convince her, but wen dy get in, only God knows. Wait a minute... Is it by force 4 a guy 2 marry u? He dated u for 4 yrs, agreed, he promised to marry, agreed, but he now changed his mind nd say he woun't marry u again, is it by force? Or y dn't u go on strike like ASUU? F.G. promised nd failed dem, did dy poor hot oil on F.G? No! Ur kind of strike would hav been to stay away 4rm him until he is ready to negociate, or if he is nt ready to negotiate, den u strike n liv him 4ever. How can u say he used nd dumped u? U used him too: u waisted his sperm, energy nd even money, perhaps. Oh! I see, it was bcox of ur pugnacious attitude dat made him to live u 4 good.
and your point is?

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
switch360: women are useless and heartless.

noooooo, women are not useless, some of them are a little f00lish though, if you are a girl and you quote what i said and write something f00lish then you are one of them
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by hayubee(m): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
stop violence against men!
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Brownody: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
But think abt it, four (4) yrs is nt 4 days nw, But acid is nt d best option.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by stekyskydon(f): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
i don laf, throw my blackberry inside water... Come dey dance azonto. Dats gud nxt tym dnt waste her time.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hmmmmmm, Abi the thing wey BIBLE prophesied don dey manifest? Say 100 women go dey beg to marry one man.

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by dainvincible(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
esn1: Sad. Men please never give a promise when you wouldn't fulfill. There's so much violence in our country now. If you want to opt out of a relationship, let it b mutual, with understanding from both parties.

My dear, it's easier said, even wen u tell d ladies d obvious/good reasons y d rship should not continue, she ll still not want to see reasons wit d guys... Especially wen d guy is bn sincere.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Theblessed(f): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
[b][size=16pt]Well that's what our culture brings - a culture where women are meant to believe that they had to be someones property to feel fulfilled in their role as women, is cursed.

Just as men, women are gifted and that gift can not only be expressed in marriage alone - it can be expressed without being married as well.

The mentality in our culture is that "Thou must marry at all cost in order to be respected and be fulfilled" and that's a lie.

Marriage is not compulsory! Again, it is choice! You choose to marry or not to marry - no palaver!

But in our country Nigeria, it is a big PALAVER if a woman did not marry, there is a big hooohaaa and ask, why should it be!

When men are not married no one pressurizes them, abuses them, dis-inherits them or even kill them.

Just look around you would see many Nigerian men who are not married - just check, you would see plenty of them walking the streets and deceiving vulnerable women.

But when it comes to a woman, just wait for the pressure, abuses and name-callings from family, friends and society at large - again, marriage is not compulsory.

This cruelty inflicted on this guy by his girl-friend is all the hall-mark of family and societal pressures put on the singles and unmarried in this country as well as Nigerian men themselves, taken advantage of this cultural evil to dis-honour a vulnerable Nigeria women, seeking to be married at all cost because of societal pressure.

The after-math of it all is nothing but - cruelty and wickedness, as this one!!!

Yes, I can appreciate what went through this lady's mind when she took up this wicked action.

Promise and fail, promise and fail is a broken contract - whether written and signed on paper or verbal or implied - 'agreement is agreement' - 'a contract is a contract' and should be honored.

She went into this relationship with the hope they will get married eventually and so, she invested 'everything she had into this love relationship' and what was her reward?

Disappointment and abandonment plus years wasted waiting for it to happen, it never did - hey a woman's time is too short to be wasted by a player!

Well, he got what he deserved - no sympathy!

At least other players have learnt never to lead a woman on to believe, you will marry her after all!

For those players out there, if you hadn't learn from this, maybe, you will learn in your grave.

My advice is, be upfront - tell a girl that you're not marriageable, and that you are not looking to be married in the next 20 or so years, period. After all, there are many fishes in the sea she could hook up with, if in hurry.

So, if they are in a hurry, they can begin to look for their black goat when it is not too late for them - at least you'd warned her.

Otherwise, keep deceiving vulnerable Nigerian women, you will learn just as this one had learnt with his skin pulled-off and melted away in a hot oil. cry cool!

Till the day he dies, he will never forget this experience or this lady - trust me! shocked
[/size][/b]
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Youngtekkey(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
In the woman's voice u must marry mi ni ke after u don browse finish u wan come opt-out no ooo i no fit take dat
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nicepoker(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
dplomaticVal: wht she did ws a kinda revenge,the naughty dude might av polluted her pu*sy wit condemned spʒrm tongue
am sure thats wat u do 4 a living. Pouring condem spezms into unfortunate puzis
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by nenergy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
That will teach the he-goat to keep promises. Idiat!
A Heart-break Free Generation Is Possible ; It Begins With You! -

https://www.nairaland.com/1194235/heart-break-free-generation-possible-it
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by nekaa(f): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Where she cook the oil come from?
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by cutiepie01(f): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
switch360: women are useless and heartless.
Sorry to say,but u're very stupid for saying that.Thats very senseless of you to generalise.Dont be naive
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by gaburiel(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Really

1 Like

Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by kelvindbig(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
if to say she b a vegin, all des 4 no hapn....... U go dey love dey Bleep, as a gal dnt u know u r diff from guys, a guy is a guy, gals depricate... Am sorry to say
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
esn1: Sad. Men please never give a promise when you wouldn't fulfill. There's so much violence in our country now. If you want to opt out of a relationship, let it b mutual, with understanding from both parties.
Sister o,can't u see that this Woman is nt good enough to call a wife?
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Sirlucky1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Om
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Livebetalife(f): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Take care of your mindset for the better, build your inner strength Read 15 powerful quotes on positive Thinking
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
The marriage that was promised seems like money owed. Hmmmmmmm. Just saying sha. The poor girl overreacted. She is just 25. She is still young enough to get a better man who would appreciate her better.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by Toks2008(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Theblessed: [b][size=16pt]Well that's what our culture brings - a culture where women are meant to believe that they had to be someones property to feel fulfilled in their role as women, is cursed.

Just as men, women are gifted and that gift can not only be expressed in marriage alone - it can be expressed without being married as well.

The mentality in our culture is that "Thou must marry at all cost in order to be respected and be fulfilled" and that's a lie.

Marriage is not compulsory! Again, it is choice! You choose to marry or not to marry - no palaver!

But in our country Nigeria, it is a big PALAVER if a woman did not marry, there is a big hooohaaa and ask, why should it be!

When men are not married no one pressurizes them, abuses them, dis-inherits them or even kill them.

Just look around you would see many Nigerian men who are not married - just check, you would see plenty of them walking the streets and deceiving vulnerable women.

But when it comes to a woman, just wait for the pressure, abuses and name-callings from family, friends and society at large - again, marriage is not compulsory.

This cruelty inflicted on this guy by his girl-friend is all the hall-mark of family and societal pressures put on the singles and unmarried in this country as well as Nigerian men themselves, taken advantage of this cultural evil to dis-honour a vulnerable Nigeria women, seeking to be married at all cost because of societal pressure.

The after-math of it all is nothing but - cruelty and wickedness, as this one!!!

Yes, I can appreciate what went through this lady's mind when she took up this wicked action.

Promise and fail, promise and fail is a broken contract - whether written and signed on paper or verbal or implied - 'agreement is agreement' - 'a contract is a contract' and should be honored.

She went into this relationship with the hope they will get married eventually and so, she invested 'everything she had into this love relationship' and what was her reward?

Disappointment and abandonment plus years wasted waiting for it to happen, it never did - hey a woman's time is too short to be wasted by a player!

Well, he got what he deserved - no sympathy!

At least other players have learnt never to lead a woman on to believe, you will marry her after all!

For those players out there, if you hadn't learn from this, maybe, you will learn in your grave.

My advice is, be upfront - tell a girl that you're not marriageable, and that you are not looking to be married in the next 20 or so years, period. After all, there are many fishes in the sea she could hook up with, if in hurry.

So, if they are in a hurry, they can begin to look for their black goat when it is not too late for them - at least you'd warned her.

Otherwise, keep deceiving vulnerable Nigerian women, you will learn just as this one had learnt with his skin pulled-off and melted away in a hot oil. cry cool!

Till the day he dies, he will never forget this experience or this lady - trust me! shocked
[/size][/b]

What do you say to an affair of 5years courtship and 6years marriage making 11long years of relationship and the woman suddenly left her matrimony after being with the guy for 11 long years claiming she got disconnected and refused to come back home after virtually everyone have begged her.

She claimed she never loved the guy all these years but all she felt for him was pity and one can only wonder why the pity in the first place. Was it pity that the guy loves her so much and she did not want to break his heart? or was the guy disable in anyway? In-fact nothing wey we no go see for this man/woman relationship

So if this guy decides to be irrational and acts crazy with this lady, im sure people will blame him i guess.They will tell him that relationship is not by force bla bla bla

Please just lets be very careful how we handle the matters of the heart.

Scientists have proved that the way hard drugs act on human's brain is less crazier than the way heart break influences human brain and mind.
Re: Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her by chamberlin1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
Roses are Red,
Bullets are Lead,
take me back or get shot in the Head shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate Woman In Kogi After Revealing They Were Paid 200k To Kill Her / Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols / Woman Bites Off Friend’s Lip Over Gossip (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.