Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State (13157 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) / Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State / Flogging Competition In Ipetu-Ijesha, Osun State (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Okijajuju: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2013
Please how much is Land in Osun State?!

I need to open a branch of my Shrine in that State..
May the gods richly bless Osun State for remembering the tradition of their forefathers..

8 Likes

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by CrazyMan(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2013
9jadelta: but you can worship a man in big ugly garment and funny hat speaking to cross made out of woods huh?
If you have nothing sensible to post, refrain from quoting me…
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2013
CrazyMan:
If you have nothing sensible to post, refrain from quoting me…
Idiet always bring or brain to Nairaland not just empty skull mumu

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Shekson(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2013
9jadelta: Idiet always bring or brain to Nairaland not just empty skull mumu
At least he has a brain. Read wat yu hav just posted and credit yursef for being brainless. Mtschewwww
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: well dayummm ? voodoo day cheesy
grin funny man grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by amnestylaw1(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2013
Nigeria is a secular state and as such no religion ought to dominate the front scene. By the way, Christianity and Islam are foreign and imported. If there is sny religion that doesn't deserve to be celebrayed, they are. At least the governor of Osun is playing fair. Long live the good people of the state of Osun.

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by CrazyMan(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2013
9jadelta: Idiet always bring or brain to Nairaland not just empty skull mumu
Your stupidity and illiteracy is stunning…go get basic education and quit embarrassing yourself here kid.
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by amnestylaw1(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2013
SimonAndal:
I'm stûpîd. So very stûpîd. I'm also a fäğ.
You alone knows yourself better than anybody does. If you think you are stupid, then you must be correct.
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2013
Okija juju: Please how much is Land in Osun State?!

May the gods richly bless Ogun State for remembering the tradition of their forefathers..
grin at least with 8oo,ooo naira and above you can ger a land there.funny dude cheesy
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2013
Shekson:
At least he has a brain. Read wat yu hav just posted and credit yursef for being brainless. Mtschewwww
what happened to what I wrote? He bashed traditional religion and I bashed his religion in return,what or problem with that ? Anyone that doesn't believe in Jesus now is brainless to you Jewish ball suckers huh?

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2013
amnestylaw1:
You alone knows yourself better than anybody does. If you think you are stupid, then you must be correct.
grin
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by phayvoursky(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2013
THEY V THE RIGHT TO AIR THEIR VOICE. RELIGION IS A CHOICE. THE XTIANS N MUSLIMS DO V HOLIDAYS SO THEY SHOULDNT B EXEMPTED.

AND TO THOSE WHO SAY OSUN IS BACKWARD (IM AN EASTERNER). CHRISTIANITY OR ISLAM HAS LITTLE OR NO ROLE TO PLAY IN DEVELOPMENT. CHINA IS MAJORLY A BHUDDIST COUNTRY N SEE WHR DE R.

DEVELOPMENT OUTBOUNDS RELIGION. IT DEPENDS ON THE CONTENT N CHARACTER OF THE PEOPLE N NOT RELIGION.

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by SlyIg(f): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2013
Okija Juju has ...
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by SlyIg(f): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2013

May the gods richly bless Osun State for remembering the tradition of their forefathers..
At last!
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2013
CrazyMan:
Your stupidity and illiteracy is stunning…go get basic education and quit embarrassing yourself here kid.
if anyone needs education, its definitely you. Its obvious u are a dunce and not fit to talk on public forum
What kind of person calls himself crazy man on public forum and still talking like one

1 Like

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by daywatcher: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2013

you need assistance?
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by bokohalal(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2013
About time.
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2013
Aregbe is going too far in recognizing the idol worshipers.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by adebayo201: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2013
CrazyMan: Bunch of wired looking people dressed in archaic costumes, sitting on bug infested mats and speaking to cowries …why not declare the whole week or month as public holiday so they can serve their deity properly.

*Long hiss*
wink wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by adebayo201: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2013
Olayinkaoj: Aregbe is going too far in recognizing the idol worshipers.
[center]Already![/center]
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by swhiss: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2013
If u are feeling today spiritually lemme hear u say yeeeeyeeeh!!

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Judas2013: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2013
Good news!

1 Like

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2013
swhiss: If u are feeling today spiritually lemme hear u say yeeeeyeeeh!!
yeeeyeee h grin
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Okijajuju: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2013
SlyIg: At last!
Congratulations.

Congrats on?!
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Okijajuju: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2013
daywatcher:

you need assistance?

I'm sorry, but the shrine is not recruiting at this moment, however, please go to our website, fill out the careers section, drop your CV and we shall contact you should a job opening come up, which we expect to happen as soon as we can get our Osun State branch office open.

AlusiOkija.com/NativeDoctor

1 Like

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by CrazyMan(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2013
9jadelta: if anyone needs education, its definitely you. Its obvious u are a dunce and not fit to talk on public forum
What kind of person calls himself crazy man on public forum and still talking like one
What has my user name got to do with the post I made?

Its parasites like you who reduce the quality of this forum…you go from board to board derailing threads and displaying your stupidity to members who care to read. You lack the intellect to engage people in a constructive discussion hence you resort to insults when challenged.

I’m done with you…when you get matured enough and need clarifications as to my initial posts about traditionalist feel free to contact me, and I would be glad to educate you. Until then, you can keep displaying to us how miserable and frustrated you are.
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by bknight: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2013
I like this kind of news...holidays that're good for islam and christianity are also good for traditional religions.

I'm a christian undecided

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Fadelex(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2013
I'm a Christian, everybody cannot be a xtian and we've got to tolerate others to practice what they believed in. we can only pray for them that they realized the truth someday...
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by steveec122(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2013
daywatcher:

and you are enlightened by following a book that was written millions of years ago with little or no relevance to modern living?
which book?
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by obongtunji: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2013
brownlord: AND THE STATE IS STILL THE MOST BACKWARD STATE IN NIGERIA

I think you are the one that is backward because you don't even know what is going on in your country. As a registered nairalander, you are suppose to have seen different posts about Osun State and the development going on there......lop

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by steveec122(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2013
Dyt: And wats wrong with dem celebrating their gods?
Na wa for u ppl o

Which gods? I know Only one God-my creator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unclad Beaches..are Nigerians Cool With It ? is it a new thing in Africa ? / What Does Ileke Idi Mean? / A Brief On “moral Decadence: The Nigeria Situation”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.