Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,491 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State (13173 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) / Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State / Flogging Competition In Ipetu-Ijesha, Osun State (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Good for the traditionalist!
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Msgamble: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Lie
.....blatant lie...
Well,if u want to knw..he is alwez wif his mother btw thursday n sunday when he is free.....u cn go to ilesa to confirm!!
mother ko? This is a known fact in Osun, tribune,even some lagosian living close to the area he reside in lagos comfirmed this, ask any civil servant in osun, will tell u 'd man left for lagos every thurday evening' we watch him left osogbo, it a known fact..why nt tell us u're part of APC proganda..he use our(state) money to invite n finance osupa-saeed for isese day..G.H.U ooh..!
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by sunbazz1: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2013
CrazyMan: Bunch of wired looking people dressed in archaic costumes, sitting on bug infested mats and speaking to cowries …why not declare the whole week or month as public holiday so they can serve their deity properly.

*Long hiss*
u are just a big fool,I wis they can handle ur life and see where ur fake fate in christ will lead u.....ode osi. Note: christians are only those that follow the rules and purity of christ. If u liVe a sinful life and u av no traditional protection ur life only awaits who takes it.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by mcseun1(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2013
rman: Muslims and Christians preach religious tolerance.

If you have a problem with this, you are not different from BH.

Live and let others live.
thank you very much....dis is just a case of religious tolerance, don't discriminate other religions, @ least we all hv a right to worship wateva we want to and we must not be marginalised
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Jayboi(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2013
brownlord: AND THE STATE IS STILL THE MOST BACKWARD STATE IN NIGERIA
in this modern age, where av u been. If you dont knw dont talk. Thats it. Osun has the lowest unemployment rate. Fact
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by gudlook(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2013
Exodus 20v3-5 is clear enough to understand.
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2013
You fink like a kid bro.....
He goes to ilesa...if u r so daunt on knwing...kindly make a date wif ilesa central mosque nxt friday..he worships there......
Even if he goes to lagos,whats ur stress?...ok cos he is governor,he shldnt go afta his own personal lif again?....
Civil servants my foot.....they said more than that akande days,oyin days......those ones r just money mongers....
When Ogbeni came in,he blocked all d ways for pple wu get money that is meant for d government....all those teachers,they collect development and pta fees from public skl kids n actually,it doesnt go to d government......he blocked it n most of dem hated him 4 that!
Msgamble: mother ko? This is a known fact in Osun, tribune,even some lagosian living close to the area he reside in lagos comfirmed this, ask any civil servant in osun, will tell u 'd man left for lagos every thurday evening' we watch him left osogbo, it a known fact..why nt tell us u're part of APC proganda..he use our(state) money to invite n finance osupa-saeed for isese day..G.H.U ooh..!
better tell us if ur uncle is among those wu were cut short of 'egunje'
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by everyday: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2013
voodoo is celebrated in most part of the world
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by 0monnak0da: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
The solution is a simple one every worker should be entitled to 6 days "SPIRITUAL" public holidays The government should open its offices EVERYDAY. Every worker should declare IN ADVANCE when he would like to have his/her spiritual holidays. Christians MUST come to work on SALLAH DAYS and Muslims come to work on Christmas day. At least this should be the rule for private sector who are in business for profit. Any other religion can choose their own six days spiritual time off giving reasonable advance notice. Simples!!
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Msgamble: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
You fink like a kid bro.....
He goes to ilesa...if u r so daunt on knwing...kindly make a date wif ilesa central mosque nxt friday..he worships there......
Even if he goes to lagos,whats ur stress?...ok cos he is governor,he shldnt go afta his own personal lif again?....
Civil servants my foot.....they said more than that akande days,oyin days......those ones r just money mongers....
When Ogbeni came in,he blocked all d ways for pple wu get money that is meant for d government....all those teachers,they collect development and pta fees from public skl kids n actually,it doesnt go to d government......he blocked it n most of dem hated him 4 that!
better tell us if ur uncle is among those wu were cut short of 'egunje'
I qoute u 'what if he goes to lagos', this just show that u're confused..i spent nt less 10yrs in oke-alafia/oke-ooye,ilesa so most of my frnd are in ilesa..9ja tribune,civil servant(who work with him, day-in-d-out) confirmed my allegation, u're here telling me nonsense abt that serial-theif..G.T.F.O toodler, he blind with religion..pity ur lyf
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
CrazyMan:
What has my user name got to do with the post I made?

Its parasites like you who reduce the quality of this forum…you go from board to board derailing threads and displaying your stupidity to members who care to read. You lack the intellect to engage people in a constructive discussion hence you resort to insults when challenged.

I’m done with you…when you get matured enough and need clarifications as to my initial posts about traditionalist feel free to contact me, and I would be glad to educate you. Until then, you can keep displaying to us how miserable and frustrated you are.
rants rants rants of a frustrated goat. next time, bring or brain to Nairaland crazy iidiot
Re: Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State by 0monnak0da: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
The story of the crazy idio,t goat??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Brief On “moral Decadence: The Nigeria Situation” / Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now / What Does Ileke Idi Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.