Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Dont Know If She Loves Or Playing Game With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know If She Loves Or Playing Game With Me. (528 Views)

Should A Guy Go For A Girl He Loves Or One Who Loves Him?? / Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? / Leading me on or playing hard to get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know If She Loves Or Playing Game With Me. by Mayordiva(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2013
i dated dis lady 4 4yrs along d line we had a boy 4 each other i decided to take up d responsibilities unfortunately i caught her wit a guy dating each other through some txt on her phone but she pleaded i forgv her.soon to dt tym i called her to chck her at wrk lyin to me she is stil busy workin nt knw am almst at d door step saw her board a cab goin out i followed her bt caught her wit d same guy having sex which a fight came on b4 dt issue dt did i think am d father of d boy?nw she insist she wnt to marry me by force which have told her to go s own way.pls pple i nid a gud and brotherly and sisterly advice.thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know If She Loves Or Playing Game With Me. by Jomesh20(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2013
Marry you by force. Oga, run away for your life.
Re: I Dont Know If She Loves Or Playing Game With Me. by Jomesh20(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2013
Marry you by force. Oga, run for your life.

(1) (Reply)

Special Advise To All Ladies Concerned. / Why Do We Fall In Love / Tips On How To Bring Back The Sparks In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.