Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma (55672 Views)

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / BREAKING: Pastor Ajanaku Refuses To Die: Resurrects, Relapses Into Coma / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by ajasa4link: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
whiteroses:

This one is a lie.
You cant get the type of bleach Ajanaku uses in a supermarket, this is a result of pure steroid its a concoction of steroiod creams that those yoruba women will whip very well for you, iyabo ojo they do am. One jar for 70k.
No supermarket cream can bleach this deep. The saloonist will first exfoliate clients whole body like they are washing a roasted cow, rub the steroids and wrap it in cellophane bag for 24hours. Client will turn white and continue to rub a mild version every morning for maintenance.
The heart is all that matters though. Ajanaku migh have an assignment for us and God wants him to be really peculiar.
lie?...Ok,doubt all u can.....I don't know anything about the process of bleaching or what they use to arrive at a bleaching state,but what I know is what I've said.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by babycee(f): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
"Moon walk" lol
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by switchmax8: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
what kind of prophet is this that has bleached the whole of his body.what is he preaching about
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by whiteroses(f): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
switchmax8: what kind of prophet is this that has bleached the whole of his body.what is he preaching about

Saul was a killer and it was him that God wanted haha but when Ajanaku comes back to life he needs to reflects, his wife too looks very funky with her hairstyles, bleaching, bottom lengths Brazilian hair, sun shades inside, tight clothes, everything is confusing! but God knows best
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by MrAboki: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
With the way people are dying and waking up, you guys are begining to make the death and ressurection of Jesus look not succh a big deal afterall.. angry

Wetin remain na for people to start to ascend go heaven return..
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by tomakint: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
I no go comment now, make I just dey observe......wonders shall never cease cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Ivynwa(f): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chanchit: Which kyn thing be this na. "e don die, e never die" Mr Man abeg choose one and stop confusing me. Thats why I like muslims, them go don baf am, cement am for 6ft, if he come later wake up, sooner or later e go die there. Nonsense.

This Chanchit lady dey vex-o-o-o. grin grin
Are you now saying that it is good to bury a person that have life in their body and when such awake in the grave can die completely. I respect the way the muslims don't do plenty celebration over the death of their loved ones but I think that it is not good to bury a warm blooded dead body. Such should be given a little time in case they resurrect, we are hearing plenty resurrection news nowadays.
E be like say that the Ajanaku's church people wan even play the resurrection drama on us if this story is true. If this is true then make una get ready to hear everything about his journey through heaven. Wetin we no dey hear for Naija sef?
If he is truly dead may he rest in peace.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
KweenAdz: Mtscheeew...I said it o...I questioned dt OP dt said he's dead...ds false tale bearers! Well,na una sabi....Shior!
i am thinking of nelson mandela. Is buried or dead? America has done another guagutan lie there. For them to blow D (gay supporter) president ego. They have refused to let us knw of his actual state. Who knws Y Obama called Jona, i beleive D red coal is getting too hot 4 Obama's palm. I dont see how smbdy should be in a vegitative state that long. This is nt terrorism nw o. This hw this how this ppl encourage corrupt leaders so that we will never develop for them to have marketing states. If he is dead and they hid it, ha, wht a huge mess.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fcking mumu protestants, bunch of deluded souls, see them worshipping pastors and believing in the resurrection of a mere mortal .chaii I weep for these gullible people. Useless set.
Last but not the least , all hail to his bleaching creams

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by frankyychiji(f): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
Don't try this at home, office or anywhere. LMAO.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by devour129: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chanchit: Which kyn thing be this na. "e don die, e never die" Mr Man abeg choose one and stop confusing me. Thats why I like muslims, them go don baf am, cement am for 6ft, if he come later wake up, sooner or later e go die there. Nonsense.
thank you for making my night
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by abu0710102013: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
He was "Resuscitated" not "Resurrected"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by eddyddon234(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dreal1247: I pray that it happens in Jesus name. Amen.
its a pity...buh I rily tink its his tym 2go...no waking up diz tym....RIP
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
I gbadun dat him "G Shock" wrist watch
cheesy
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by OCcool: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
RIP (Resurrect In Peace) to him ....hahaha
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Cupid4(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
i guess some people are getting confused with the acronyms 'btw' meaning 'by the way' with between, @ topic, i don't know which one to believe, so i will keep my fingers crossed
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Dranatomy: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Medically, No. dead fellow can form a speech immediately after he resurrect from death. Hence. this write up is cooked!
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by owoeyeadeyinka(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Let us & see
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Dreal1247: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
eddyddon234:
its a pity...buh I rily tink its his tym 2go...no waking up diz tym....RIP
Why ar u so selfish? This is someone's pastor, husband, father, friend, son, uncle, benefactor, etc. I dont even know him, but this is an issue of death that calls for symparthy. What you wish others will surely come back to you.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Skmoda360(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
ChiSun27: shocked :We are watching shocked
yeah
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by adisa204(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Well I think this is just a celebrity stunt.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Daziz(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Na just strategy 2 bring pple come christianity den make dem dey worship am [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Btruth: shocked

What kind of confusion is this now? Yesterday, I was typing RIP to the dead, and now....., what I'm suppose to type now.

Abeg, make una confirm una story well, before you rush to publication. Haba!

Habatically!

E die o, e no die o... I no go near him church. Mba!

Mbatically!
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by hikmoj(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
FOLYKAZE: pastorpreneur strategy of making more customer, patronizers and account booming hohohohoho
shikena,u've said it all
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Pyroclast(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
STUNT 101
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin whr dem dey?oya come and defend ya man of Dog aka babatura!

Ewwwwww d face is disgusting!
CAMEROONPRIDE: Fcking mumu protestants, bunch of deluded souls, see them worshipping pastors and believing in the resurrection of a mere mortal .chaii I weep for these gullible people. Useless set.
Last but not the least , all hail to his bleaching creams
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Sike(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
hehehe.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Time shall tell!
Until then lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
Protestants are the scum of earth

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by drblack3: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hi Friend,
Have you tried any of the "so called" secrets to making money online? Spent $20, $50, $100 on these systems or programs that make bold claims to grand incomes?

What if I told you for a single N500 payment ONE TIME, you could make N7,812,500 in 2 - 4 weeks? There is no harm in trying... no hidden fees or fine print. Read the instructions below and follow them... see the results that follows

What do you have to lose? N500? I would say in this case....

THE RISK IS WORTH THE REWARD!

Take the time NEEDED to READ & FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!

HONESTY & INTEGRITY make this system WORK!!!

Let’s get started:

Copy this whole page and paste it to your documents folder so you can edit in YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
Follow the simple instructions below and in 2 to 4 weeks, Your account could have as much as N5,000,000+.
There is no limit to the income you can generate from this, as you can do it over and over again!

Follow the THREE (3) simple steps below:

First, if you don’t have an account get one opened in any of the banks around you and request for an atm card.

When you have your Bank Account ready, follow these (3) EASY steps and then repeat (Once a month):

Step 1:

Send this text (I HAVE JOINED. SEND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS ASAP) from your Phone number to THE FIRST(#1) Phone number on the list.
Pay N500 Naira into the account sent to you, then send a follow up message. Making sure to include this message: Payment for Monthly Membership. (THIS KEEPS IT LEGAL.)

Step 2:

Once you have done that, REMOVE the 1st Phone Number and move the 2nd to 1st, the 3rd to 2nd, and then add your Phone Number to the 3rd position. (Make sure your Phone number is correct to receive your payments).

Here is the list:

#1.) 08184531621  (send message "I HAVE JOINED. SEND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS ASAP" to this number)

#2.) 07044910664 (Move this Phone Number up to #1)

#3.)
08031570830   (Send CONFIRMATION MESSAGE stating that you have joined and you are now marketing this system to this Number so they can track their 25, move it up to #2 and Put your Phone Number hers as #3)

Now that you have paid the 1st person, save a copy of payment slip or atm printout for your records & send the 3rd person from the list a CONFIRMATION MESSAGE stating that you have joined and you are now marketing this system.

Step 3:

Now, MARKET YOUR LETTER.

You can post on:
Social media eg. Facebook and others, Blogs, Forums and Website with Nigerian traffic eg. Nairaland and others. There are many of them including discussion forums of popular news websites with high traffic, message boards & newsgroups (there are thousands).
Please do not post on foreign sites as this system is serviced with Naira

Also, Send an email to your own list or broadcast to your Blackberry Contact list(if you have one).

YOUR JOB IS TO ENSURE THAT 25 PEOPLE SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION TEXT MESSAGE

If you have NOT received at least 25 replies, keep Marketing the letter until there are at least 25.

Once you have arrived at the 1st position, it means hundreds, even thousands have been working the program since you started. All of those people will then pay you as the 1st and you won’t believe the kind of money that will be generated. Seriously, do the math – WHEN 25 people see and do the exact same thing EVERYONE wins!!!

Send N500 & You WILL QUICKLY Change Your Life and LEGALLY HELP others!

RESULTS-When you reach the 1st spot, and everyone has done their part to get 25 to join:

With you as 3rd on the list you get 25 to join.

Those 25 each get 25 with YOU as 2nd on the list, that = 625.

Those 625 each get 25 with YOU as #1 on the list, that = 15,625.

Those 15,625 will send you N500 and YOU will make over N7,812,500.

Keep in mind – the most you spend is N500 . This works FAST!

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will be very glad you did when it starts to work. Be creative. Remember, all you’re going to be out of pocket is N500, with the opportunity of banking a few millions into your account in 2-4Weeks

For N500 – YOU Can Make BIG Money in an HONEST Way!

If you follow the steps honestly, you can help change your position.

Browse around www.honestefforts.com if you like what you see, share the site on your own social networks! The more people that are exposed to opportunity to improve themselves, the more successful we will all become!
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
spongeback: If I enter a church and I see this type of "pastor" on the altar I will just moonwalk out.
abi ooo I dey imagine why I go dey church wey the pastor dey bleach like that,I no fit go that kind of church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" / Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.