Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma (55670 Views)

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / BREAKING: Pastor Ajanaku Refuses To Die: Resurrects, Relapses Into Coma / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by thehomer: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
A comatose man is said to be fully resurrected. How does this make any sense?

If this man somehow magically regained his strength and declared that God had spoken to him and he was now the final prophet sent by God to save the world, would he be believed?
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by bibiking7(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
KABUTO...........行きましょう........ EDO TENSEI
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by SolarDEnergy: 6:33am On Aug 24, 2013
My people wetin dis people dey take us be...Fools or what, what's all this tale by moon light all about, propaganda upon propaganda,deceits upon deceits..this is just a strategy to redeem a fake image and gather more stupid members am not sorry to say because my bible tells me by their fruit u shall know them..this man doesn't look an inch close to a man of GOD...most of dis pastor are just taking nigerians 4 granted simply because of the poverty level in the country,they knew poverty has eaten deep into most nigerians and it has affected there sense of reasoning
Unconsiderably thereby prompting them to see there pastors as mini GODs especially the Women,they are easily deceived more than Men..The British people brought christianity to us but on sundays majority of them are in the stadiums watching premiership..its disheartening the way we nigerians in particular observe our believes and faith...We don't worship God again but Man..this is simply another plot to deceive themselves not us even if there is a proof of death by a doctor,I won't believe it because anytin is possible in Nigeria,A doctor can be paid to do such..propaganda upon propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" / Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.