Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice (4712 Views)

Help! Murano Vs Infinty Fx 35 / Infiniti FX35 Vs Toyota 4runner For A Lagos-Enugu Trip? / Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice by Homguy(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Helo pals,am really considering getting either of these vehicles but am divided as to which is better in terms of luxury,handling,maintenance,price,and power especially. Thanks for your anticipated replies.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice by biggiyke(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2013
i was in the same dilemma early this year. i wanted either the 2009 murano (new shape) or the 2006-08 fx35. i ended up buying a 2008 fx35. bros, that ride is a machine. feels like u driving a sedan. the only thing iv changed are the front linkages and that can solely be blamed on lagos roads during this rainy season. aside that, just basic servicing with Total 9000.

i still admire the murano every time i drive past, but i think i made a good choice.

goodluck
Re: Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice by Homguy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks dude. More opinions pls.
Re: Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
FX35
Re: Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice by Osama10(m): 12:31am On Aug 21, 2013
The most important factor you mentioned is Power and the FX has loads of it although more expensive than the murano.

The FX is way above the Murano. wink
Re: Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice by oluwaseunsewe: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
This cars are pain in the ass, very expensive to maintain and always develop a transmision problem.
Re: Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice by sultaan(m): 2:19am On Aug 22, 2013
I think the first thing the OP should know is that an Infiniti FX is a luxurious version of the Murano.

So the better of the 2 is the upgraded version, its just up to the OP to decide if he want to pay the additional premium for a better looking/ride in the FX.

This lack of knowledge by most buyers here about what they are paying for is the same reason some pay more for a Honda Accord than Acura TL, or even skip a Lexus for a Toyota car shocked

If you have enough cash for a Murano, there is no reason for you to pick it over an Infiniti FX45. The pleasure of driving a V8 is so much more than the 3mpg I'll be paying for it. ?But then this is Nigeria where someone would actually put a Murano and the Matrix in the same sentence then trying to justify paying it on reliability and fuel economy.

If any buyer is still thinking of these type of choices, may I suggest asking only this question after the have research and read the spec of their choices so if they are coming here to ask for opinion it will be based on a cheaper car compared to an expensive car not a choice being made at same cost of purchase. My point is you should never compare 2 used cars when one costs $10k-$20k more than the other brand new; just because one is a Toyota/Honda and the other is by another manufacturer. Makes no sense at all.

In this case here they are the same cars made by the same manufacturer, with the same engine and transmission, but one is upgraded and costs ~$7k more than the other new. Do you really have to think about this at same price used?

1 Like

Re: Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice by Homguy(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2013
Wow,very insightful. Thanks
Re: Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice by chelseabmw(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
FX 35
Re: Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
tokunbo peugeot 504 is the best

(1) (Reply)

Which Car Am I Supposed To Choose? / See Pictures Of A Bus That Has Toilet, Kitchen, Bedroom And Car Park.... / Which Is Actually Better Btwn American Spec, British And The Rest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.