Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location (7221 Views)

Nbc Calling / Nbc Calling For Interview / Nbc Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by chykfy(f): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] well I think the next thing they will do according to their text will be sending prescisely the location for the text and time also. Let's jst keep our fingers crossed
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by tunlex01(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
Just check my test details...centre at workforce, gbagada on sat

1 Like

Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
What site do I check, I applied for the graduate trainee whose application close on the 13th August?
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by walmuy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Test time and location is out. Mine is 1pm @ workforce office gbagada. Manual Test and not CBT.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Xaviers(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
i seriously need Directions to this place:::::::Workforce Management Centre, Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A, (Beside UPS Building), Gbagada, Lagos.:::::::::::: mine is at 11am..how do i get there from berger? sad

and for those that got 2:1 and wasnt called, i think its either ur age was a barrier, or u didnt possess the necessary experience or ur resume is somewhat somehow..

i have a 2:1, business administration 25yrs....

next time when you are applying for jobs, tailor your resume with the requirements needed.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Xaviers(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
walmuy: Test time and location is out. Mine is 1pm @ workforce office gbagada. Manual Test and not CBT.

i think manual test is the best!!!!!! damn i hate CBT.. all i do is just stare at the freaking time cry cry cry
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by luvola(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Xavier's:
i seriously need Directions to this place:::::::Workforce Management Centre, Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A, (Beside UPS Building), Gbagada, Lagos.:::::::::::: mine is at 11am..how do i get there from berger? sad

and for those that got 2:1 and wasnt called, i think its either ur age was a barrier, or u didnt possess the necessary experience or ur resume is somewhat somehow..

next time when you are applying for jobs, tailor your resume with the requirements needed.
so for your mind now you don be champion abi.. Mr adviser!! So what of those who meet the age requirement and yet they didn't call them ?
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by blueheffner(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
No one knows for sure the criteria that was used to select the candidates,I knw many that fit into the criteria and weren't still contacted,pls I need direction on how to get to the venue from iyana ipaja,will appreciate ur help please.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Xaviers(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2013
luvola: so for your mind now you don be champion abi.. Mr adviser!! So what of those who meet the age requirement and yet they didn't call them ?

lol @champion.. cheesy
Dude, dont see it in that light, been selected most times is by fate, often times ur resume will crash u out.

their(((Requirements
Entry into this program requires-
First degree in any Social Science discipline or Humanities with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or equivalent.
Not more than 26 years old.
Must have completed NYSC at the time of application.)))

it might be that their NYSC date of completion wasnt stated on their cv. (yes! i hv seen cvs without it) or it might be a minute mistake while filling their form online.

well, i think it all still boils down to prayers. smiley smiley smiley cheers
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by eliz003: 1:02am On Aug 22, 2013
spleady: Please ¶ nid ur advice.¶ got †ђξ text but ¶ A̶̲̥̅♏ presently n phc bt ‎​W̶̲̥̅ïℓℓ b back 2 weeks time and want τ̅☺ choose lag as my prefered locatio for †ђξ ability test[color=#990000][/color]
***the portharcourt test is 24th (dis saturday) I think its better u choose ph. Soo u don't rush bk 2 lag 2moro.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Daniel161(m): 4:48am On Aug 22, 2013
Do u know dannic hotel, 33 circular road, presidential estate behind zenith bank, GRA junction at port harcourt . I need directions
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 22, 2013
pls where is d abj venue? cant check my details,d sites been showin "not found"
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by FirstPrinciple(m): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2013
thank you lord
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by naraji(f): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Please NL i cant access my browser so cant check my test venue. Is gbagada for lagos candidates as in the venue for the test?
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Dandonec: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2013
I really prefer manual test to CBT.. Wishing everybody the best..
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Temismith(f): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Pls guys, i have chosen my test location as lagos, ow do i get d venue? D site isnt accessible again.sad
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by OLOYEDEOREOLUWA(f): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2013
Hi guys, I got the text msg with the link to choose test location I chose my location same day but I'm still yet to get any msg as regards test schedule (date, time and venue) any one in my shoes and any idea on what to do wld be appreciated
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Xaviers(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2013
OLOYEDEOREOLUWA: Hi guys, I got the text msg with the link to choose test location I chose my location same day but I'm still yet to get any msg as regards test schedule (date, time and venue) any one in my shoes and any idea on what to do wld be appreciated
. Try this goto dis link www.jobs.wfmcentre.com/nbctest

Then input Ɣ☺ΰя phone number..

Temismith: Pls guys, i have chosen my test location as lagos, ow do i get d venue? D site isnt accessible again.sad
Where r you coming from η whr is Ɣ☺ΰя venue
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by byolah: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2013
Workforce Management Centre, Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A, (Beside UPS Building), Gbagada, Lagos, GOD'S BEST
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by lekeontop: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Pls I need directions to d venue. can anybody help pls. Lekeontop@yahoo.com or 08058849235. Thanks
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Xaviers(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
i think getting there depends on whr you r coming from....buh i knw its around oshodi area....i think.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by walmuy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Xavier's:

from óshodi take a bus going to gbagada, drop @ UPS bus-stop and cross to the other side.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by demolasky: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
plz did anyone in abuja got this address for his/her nbc ability. venue:Workforce MGT Centre, Plot 39, behind Setraco by lakeview Homes Phase 1, Jabi. Abuja. Plz i need direction from kubwa. thanks
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by luvola(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Xavier's:

lol @champion.. cheesy
Dude, dont see it in that light, been selected most times is by fate, often times ur resume will crash u out.

their(((Requirements
Entry into this program requires-
First degree in any Social Science discipline or Humanities with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or equivalent.
Not more than 26 years old.
Must have completed NYSC at the time of application.)))

it might be that their NYSC date of completion wasnt stated on their cv. (yes! i hv seen cvs without it) or it might be a minute mistake while filling their form online.

well, i think it all still boils down to prayers. smiley smiley smiley cheers
i want to ask u this .. How many aptitude test have u written? Please just go and write your aptitude abeg .. So business admin ( which happens to be your course is a social science but accounting which is mine is not part of social science ) ? No be this same cv we use write first bank on june 26, workforce aug 13, cadbry,access,shell, ernst and young, deliotte invitation last week,kpmg et al ? Pack well guy
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
luvola: so for your mind now you don be champion abi.. Mr adviser!! So what of those who meet the age requirement and yet they didn't call them ?

Luvola hw far. Pls check ur mail let's rub minds. I sent u an anonymous mail
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Temismith(f): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Xavier's:
. Try this goto dis link www.jobs.wfmcentre.com/nbctest

Then input Ɣ☺ΰя phone number..

Where r you coming from η whr is Ɣ☺ΰя venue
i have already chosen lagos as my location, but am yet to get the date,venue and time for d test in lagos.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Makaz1234(f): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thanks Xavier. i tried d link. I'm for 9am. Imagine I didn't know before. Advantages of Nairaland.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
I entered my phone no but was told that my detail was not in their database. What could be the problem?
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Berylmoi(f): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ola Johnson: I entered my phone no but was told that my detail was not in their database. What could be the problem?
Yes. Just like me. What could be the cause?
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by egubere: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls is d test CBT or written?
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by luvola(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
for peepz that will be write the test, i have written two workforce test i.e the first bank own on june 26 and the one we wrote on aug 13/14 for a new multi national coy.. so my premise will be base on that.. when we wrote the two test , it was in four sections - critical reasoning (verbal) , logical reasoning , quantitative i.e mathematics and general questions

focus on the following i.e aoc - critical reasoning , general questions, short comprehension passage .. when we did d 2nd test on aug 13, only one synonyms came out , very few questions on analogy { about one to two question came out on analogy}

also expect questions on idioms e.g

To cry wolf
A. To listen eagerly B. To give false alarm
C. To turn pale D. To keep off starvation
E. None of these
Answer & Explanation

Answer: Option B

Explanation:

No answer description available for this question. Let us discuss.
View Answer Workspace Report Discuss in Forum

To end in smoke
A. To make completely understand
B. To ruin oneself
C. To excite great applause
D. To overcome someone
E. None of these
Answer & Explanation

Explanation:

To be above board
A. To have a good height
B. To be honest in any business deal
C. They have no debts
D. To try to be beautiful
E. None of these
Answer & Explanation

Explanation:

To put one's hand to plough
A. To take up agricultural farming
B. To take a difficult task
C. To get entangled into unnecessary things
D. Take interest in technical work
E. None of these

To pick holes
A. To find some reason to quarrel
B. To destroy something
C. To criticise someone
D. To cut some part of an item
E. None of these
Answer & Explanation

Answer: Option C

Explanation:
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by luvola(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
question on logic expect something similar like the below :

Exercise

Type 1
Type 2
Type 3
Type 4
Type 5

"Time and tide wait for none."
- Alexander Pope

Directions to Solve

Each problem consists of three statements. Based on the first two statements, the third statement may be true, false, or uncertain.

Tanya is older than Eric.
Cliff is older than Tanya.
Eric is older than Cliff.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
A. true
B. false
C. uncertain
Answer & Explanation

Explanation:

Because the first two statements are true, Eric is the youngest of the three, so the third statement must be false.

Blueberries cost more than strawberries.
Blueberries cost less than raspberries.
Raspberries cost more than both strawberries and blueberries.
A. true
B. false
C. uncertain
Answer & Explanation

Answer: Option A

Explanation:

Because the first two statements are true, raspberries are the most expensive of the three.

All the trees in the park are flowering trees.
Some of the trees in the park are dogwoods.
All dogwoods in the park are flowering trees.
A. true
B. false
C. uncertain
Answer & Explanation

Explanation:

All of the trees in the park are flowering trees, So all dogwoods in the park are flowering trees.

Mara runs faster than Gail.
Lily runs faster than Mara.
Gail runs faster than Lily.
A. true
B. false
C. uncertain
Answer & Explanation

Explanation:

We know from the first two statements that Lily runs fastest. Therefore, the third statement must be false.

Apartments in the Riverdale Manor cost less than apartments in The Gaslight Commons.
Apartments in the Livingston Gate cost more than apartments in the The Gaslight Commons.
Of the three apartment buildings, the Livingston Gate costs the most.
A. true
B. false
C. uncertain
Answer & Explanation

Explanation:

Since the Gaslight Commons costs more than the Riverdale Manor and the Livingston Gate costs more than the Gaslight Commons, it is true that the Livingston Gate costs the most.

i can recall a question they asked then which involve liverpool , everton,arsenal ,chelsea etc.. i mean a question where they said : man u has the highest point arsenal and liverpool are on equal point bla bla...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Graduate Tutors / Total Egina Project / Ab Microfinance Bank Calling For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.