Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun (9528 Views)

Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP / PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Gbawe: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Interesting.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=117156

Aregbesola to establish French Village in Osun

Governor of the State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has promised to establish a world-class French Village (Village du France) in Ejigbo to achieve balanced socialization and development for thousands of French-speaking Nigerians in Cote D’Ivoire, Togo and other French-speaking African countries.
The governor made this declaration on his last Thursday’s visit to Cote D’Ivoire where he met tumultuous crowd of Osun indigenes living in the country.

He also announced that a commercial bank that will provide efficient services to business men and women across the French-speaking African continent is to open a branch in Ejigbo town soon.

While assuring the state indigenes based in the French-speaking country that State of Osun is safe for business and investment, Governor Aregbesola disclosed that a 24-hour security surveillance backed by Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs) is now in place all over the state to combat any threat to all banks operating in the state.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
This is a good move, this guy keeps impressing.

My question is - does this mean French Students in Osun State won't have to travel to 'French Village' in Benin Republic for their usual 300L 'internship'?

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Gbawe: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
9jacrip: This is a good move, this guy keeps impressing.

My question is - does this mean French Students in Osun State won't have to travel to 'French Village' in Benin Republic for their usual 300L 'internship'?

They would probably still opt to travel to French-speaking Countries for the overall experience of interacting in French in every facet of life. Interesting idea overall though.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Excellente! Je suis tres content avec cet nouvelles qui dehors du etat osun! Vraiment, Ogbeni Aregbesola fait bien toujour. Vive L'etat Osun, Vive Le plus meilleur Gouveneur dans Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Gbawe: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
REHOZIBAH: Excellente! Je suis tres content avec cet nouvelles qui dehors du etat osun! Vraiment, Ogbeni Aregbesola fait bien toujour. Vive L'etat Osun, Vive Le plus meilleur Gouveneur dans Nigeria!

Very interesting prospect. Some of those francophone African ladies are simply luscious to behold. cool cool
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by FreeGlobe(f): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
How does this wasteful project benefit the common osun individual, these ACN governors and phantom projects

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
REHOZIBAH: Excellente! Je suis tres content avec cet nouvelles qui dehors du etat osun! Vraiment, Ogbeni Aregbesola fait bien toujour. Vive L'etat Osun, Vive Le plus meilleur Gouveneur dans Nigeria!
Parfaitement mis
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
FreeGlobe: How does this wasteful project benefit the common osun individual, these ACN governors and phantom projects
For your mind na only the governor go dey use the place,

Ask those that have benefited from the one in lagos, cultural exchange is very important

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Gbawe: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Obiagelli:
Parfaitement mis

En effet. Comme quelqu'un qui aime la vivacité cosmopolite de Londres et de New York, je trouve l'idée intéressante.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Gbawe:

Very interesting prospect. Some of those francophone African ladies are simply luscious to behold. cool cool

LWTMB!!! So Monsieur Gbawe though cerebral is human after all!!!
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
Gbawe:

En effet. Comme quelqu'un qui aime la vivacité cosmopolite de Londres et de New York, je trouve l'idée intéressante.

@Obiagelli et @Gbawe

Great! Never knew some of us have a lot more in common beyond partisanship...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Licensed2Kill(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
What has he been smokin of recent. . .i want some!
Actually, after 4 wraps of jumbo skunk weed+pawpaw leaves. . .i still feel chinese village woulda been better, given every aspects of our life in nigeria now has been virtually "chinesealize."
i repeat! I want wot he's be smokin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Gbawe: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

LWTMB!!! So Monsieur Gbawe though cerebral is human after all!!!

smiley smiley I no be robot OOOOO !!!! Oga mi, It is only politics I tend to be serious about because I absolutely detest how Nigerians live and want it to change. Politics , whether we like it or not, has a major part to play in securing that change.

With everything else, I am a normal, humorous, fun-loving and laid back person with many interests and Hobbies.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Okijajuju: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
SO this is what Osun State calls Development.. grin grin

What shall it profit a State if everybody can speak French, but yet are hungry!?

Imagine 2 Osun People Speaking French:

Omotayo:: Ogbeni!!! Bonjour ni! Comment Ta le vous?! Thats is to say 'Kilo ruke'?! grin

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by banky222: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
FreeGlobe: How does this wasteful project benefit the common osun individual, these ACN governors and phantom projects
. They are known
for abadoning projects. Just wait and see
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Licensed2Kill(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Okija juju: SO this is what Osun State calls Development.. grin grin

What shall it profit a State if everybody can speak French, but yet are hungry!?
hahaha. So classic!
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by wellmax(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2013

In the midst of the wise, there will always be one mu.mu

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Kokobig: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
They would probably still opt to travel to French-speaking Countries for the overall experience of interacting in French in every facet of life. Interesting idea overall though.
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by banky222: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
What has he been smokin of recent. . .i want some!
. Those in the emirate have the answer.
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by sexymoma(f): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
My dear very soon French Language would become an official language o as am looking at it now. he actually made a good move.
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Ghydyon(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
1st page tins
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by ChemicalMallam(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
HW does this increase my SALARY?..... If he so wish, let him build SPANISH SPEAKING SCHOOL(S.S.S).

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by banky222: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Will be more excited if the french govt set up a YORUBA vilage in France.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Mayany(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Bonjour things on point @Osun.com umm interesting watchout 4 chinese village @ Delta.com

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Haywhymido(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Osun adara jhooor aregbe2014

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2013

thank God I understand this post. grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by moscobabs(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
APC governors are working
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Confusion at it's peak

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by IYANGBALI: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
kes kese,common talebu, jumapel trenbien. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by FreeGlobe(f): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
wellmax:

In the midst of the wise, there will always be one mu.mu
if you are wise then being wise is the new foolishness. olodo.
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by bandol(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
He be like say Seun papa come frm Osun while him mama come from Lagos as osun and Lagos news just dey hit front page any how. Or possibly ACN connection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secret NNPC Account With JP Morgan Exposed By Senate! / Bukola Saraki Rated World's Richest Senate President... / PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.