Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun (9529 Views)

Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP / PDP Asks Aregbesola To Account For N100bn (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Okijajuju: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
IYA NGBALI: kes kese,common talebu, jumapel trenbien. grin grin

Ejoor! Excuse moi..

Ewo! Cava?! grin

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Okijajuju: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
FreeGlobe:
if you are wise then being wise is the new foolishness. olodo.

OUCH!!!

#Punchline of the Day!!
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by moscobabs(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
REHOZIBAH: Excellente! Je suis tres content avec cet nouvelles qui dehors du etat osun! Vraiment, Ogbeni Aregbesola fait bien toujour. Vive L'etat Osun, Vive Le plus meilleur Gouveneur dans Nigeria!
pls somebody should interpret this to me.Thank U in advance
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by FreeGlobe(f): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
banky222: Will be more excited if the french govt set up a YORUBA vilage in France.
The black man is always inferior, if they could they would like to be recolonized. The Lagos state govt is trying to introduce Chinese into their curriculum at a name these countries are massively investing in English education. The ACN governors are just a bunch of jokers.
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by veraponpo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Aregbe my man. He is not a regular and usual gov. Very different in all, unique in action.
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Okijajuju: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
moscobabs:
pls somebody should interpret this to me.Thank U in advance

Ejoor! Egbami o!! Ori Aregbesola O fokasibe!! Aregbesola Oloshi ni.. French Village, Olorun Maje' o!! Emi ni Omo Yoruba.. Ejoor! Funmi 50 naira.. grin [/b]
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by dplomaticVal: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
FG should nullify this trivial project of the gov,so Nigeria wont be polarised with languages
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
There are many yorubas in abidjan, I guess this is meant in part for those ones and their children.

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by olabukola: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Do we have world class Yoruba village in osun state?
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Okijajuju: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
olabukola: Do we have world class Yoruba village in osun state?

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by emmasege: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
French village in a rural town of Ejigbo!. Confusion is an understatement in the case of aregbesola. He keeps amusing someone.
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Gbawe: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
banky222: . They are known
for abadoning projects. Just wait and see

This is something you have to detest about Nigerians. Once they support/hate something/someone sentimentally, clannishly or bigotedly then they have no qualms telling outlandish lies to defend/blacken whoever/whatever it is they support/dislike !!! Truth is always a convenient victim for some Nigerians. Dude, Are you for real? ACN "known for abandoned projects"? You could really tell such a preposterous lie publicly? I bow !!!!

Do you now want me to begin on the PDP that is probably the worst in the entire universe for abandoned project or projects where billions is paid in 'mobilisation fee' with zero on ground till today? Bi-Courtney Lagos-Ibadan expressway, now re-awarded to Juluis Berger, rings a bell?

The NIPP multi-billion scam scheme under OBJ nko? How many examples do you want and how many can you give yourself to support your incredible lie? Nothing wrong with supporting people/things we are affiliated with but those who do such with lies really have issues.

I know some here can never be honest with themselves let alone others, but the forum can 'enjoy' the article below as another expose of how Nigerian followers, willing to lie for those they are clannishly devoted to, are also a very big problem for Nigeria. The PDP is the Party that has the most abysmal 14 year record of abandoned project where gazillions literally disappear into thin air. The PDP speciality.

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1404709&post=17559550

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/some-pdps-frailties-that-should-leapfrog-apc-to-power/

The other day I laughed my heart out at the spectacle of our dear President at the wheel of a Land Rover besotted by a swooning array of well decorated PDP women in a scene so reminiscent of Mr Bode George’s court days. A few questions immediately crossed my mind about this ‘Sagamu road-show’, as my brother, and colleague columnist, Dr Jide Oluwajuyitan, has described it: Don’t these otherwise innocent women know that their zone of the party has long been forgotten by the powers that be in Abuja?

I also wondered what became of then President Obasanjo’s no less imaginative ‘road show’ as he flagged off the Ibadan-Ilorin road as Baba Adedibu held court in Ibadan and elsewhere? Is the road now completed a decade after? Then I remembered the delectable and hard-working Mrs. Deizani Alison-Madueke then of the Works Ministry who, overcome by her lachrymal glands, cried like a baby whose milk was snatched, bemoaning the sorry state of the Ore-Benin Road post N300Bllion.

Honestly, in ‘Mummy land’ – apologies music impresario Lagbaja, I think our ‘mumu e don do.’

Worse though is the fact that nothing suggests,given PDP’s track record, that the Lagos-Ibadan Express Way project will ever be competed even if it rules for its chimerical 60 years. I quote Oluwajuyitan, again,to buttress this view point. Wrote Jide in his column in The Nation of Thursday , August 8: [b]‘The Presidential Projects Assessment Committee (PPAC), set up in March 2011 to look into cases of abandoned federal government projects claimed that there were 11,886 abandoned projects that will cost an estimated N778 trillion to complete…’ More interesting is the fact that many of these abandoned projects are located within the really favoured territories of the PDP , namely: the 400 metre long Utor bridge along Asaba-Ebu-Uromi road awarded in 2006, the 36 kilometre Bodo-Bonny road in Rivers state, awarded in 2002, the abandoned 285 NNDC projects not to mention the never- never East-West road which has not only pitted the Rivers State governor against the Niger Delta Affairs Minister but has ensured that foot soldiers have already been conscripted in Burutu, Warri, Ughelli, Ozoro and Asaba, in what should be the mother of all wars between respected Chief Edwin Clark and his son,the wannabe governor, Godsday Orubebe, two unmatchable supporters of Mr President.

If all these are happening in the President’s geo-political zone, I do not think the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway stands a ghost of a chance of completion. After all,morning, they say, shows the day, and we already saw enough ruckus on that road. What that expansive ceremony and project would most probably achieve will be easy campaign funds, nor would that be the first time.[/b]

If the above are material and measurable damages to our common wealth, the PDP had also ensured they damaged Nigeria so morally that an international pariah like Robert Mugabe, the Zimbabwean owner, could, with a wave of the hand, reject the African Union’s appointment of PDP’s one-time Chairman, Board of Trustees, and Nigeria’s, unarguably, most remarkable living statesman -Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, to lead its observer team to that country’s recent election. Mugabe did not have to think twice – no thanks to PDP’s record of ignominious election charades.

The above are obviously only a small fraction of the multitude of PDP’s infractions which the new party should adroitly exploit in getting rid of PDP; a party which inner peace has long deserted as there is no moral authority within it any longer. Billions, no longer millions at which eyes used to pop and for which a distinguished FEDECO Chairman said he would have collapsed, now reads like pennies in PDP’s corruption odyssey.
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Bizibi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
wellmax:

In the midst of the wise, there will always be one mu.mu
hahahaha
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
olabukola: Do we have world class Yoruba village in osun state?

"World class" "international" "mega", those words have different meaning in Nigeria.

You ought to know this.

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by wellmax(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
FreeGlobe:
if you are wise then being wise is the new foolishness. olodo.

I pity you, to you wisdom is foolishness and foolishness is wisdom, you mumuism is legendary. sior
Okija juju:
OUCH!!!
#Punchline of the Day!!

Punchline ko, Vanguard line ni, wants to set P, sorry for you. Partner in mumuism. Having eyes blinded with hate.

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Blessmira: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
Okija juju: SO this is what Osun State calls Development.. grin grin

What shall it profit a State if everybody can speak French, but yet are hungry!?

Imagine 2 Osun People Speaking French:

Omotayo:: Ogbeni!!! Bonjour ni! Comment Ta le vous?! Thats is to say 'Kilo ruke'?! grin

LWKMD cheesycheesy
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Okijajuju: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
wellmax:

I pity you, to you wisdom is foolishness and foolishness is wisdom, you mumuism is legendary. sior

Punchline ko, Vanguard line ni, wants to set P, sorry for you. Partner in mumuism. Having eyes blinded with hate.

Bros... Me and you no get problem o!!

Abeg, I use any God wey you dey serve take beg you, No price my market!! angry
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by brownlord: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Cette aregbe doit être un homme très stupide, la majorité de la langue de bois indegenes parle bien l'anglais encore

no be una say make we begin speak french, na only seun go remain wen no sabi french
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Blessmira: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mais c'est un bon idea. cheesy
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Ajibam: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
I just dey observe

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by wellmax(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Okija juju:
Bros... Me and you no get problem o!!
Abeg, I use any God wey you dey serve take beg you, No price my market!!

I'd seen mumus like you come here spewing nonsense, talking for talking sake, criticize everything and yet display low level intelligence. If you have market to sell, bring it on! #waitingonyou.
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by riodray: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
First na OPON IMON abi na OPON IFA now na FRENCH VILLAGE.'what a confuse man'.
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
HOW BY TOMORROW, THIS FRENCH PEOPLE WONT CLAIM OSUN LIKE THE IGBO CLAIM LAGOS?
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by wellmax(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
riodray: First na OPON IMON abi na OPON IFA now na FRENCH VILLAGE.'what a confuse man'.

Mr. Know it all, what is your understanding of the term 'confusion', 'confuse' Cos I think you are the one that is confused here?
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
riodray: First na OPON IMON abi na OPON IFA now na FRENCH VILLAGE.'what a confuse man'.

You are a clown. Whats wrong with Opon Imon? I remember the people in china dont use english when developing app used at home and they have softwares for iching. What is wrong with having Ifa app?
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by moscobabs(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
Okija juju:

Ejoor! Egbami o!! Ori Aregbesola O fokasibe!! Aregbesola Oloshi ni.. French Village, Olorun Maje' o!! Emi ni Omo Yoruba.. Ejoor! Funmi 50 naira.. grin [/b]
Monkey.....Ta lo ran e ni'se

Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Gbawe: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
wellmax:

I'd seen mumus like you come here spewing nonsense, talking for talking sake, criticize everything and yet display low level intelligence. If you have market to sell, bring it on! #waitingonyou.

You have said it all. For the reason in bold in your own post, you will do well to ignore him. You will get nowhere with losers like that.
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Having read a few anti-Osun french village comments here, I am left with no choice than to shudder at the level of some people's thought process...for those who don't know, this action is in fact belated as it should have happened since way back. The people of Ejigbo,Ilobu,Ogbomoso have been going to Cote d'ivore since the 40s as I have a lot of them as friends hence there has been a yearn for a bilateral relationship between Osun state and cote d'ivoire as there is massive economic activity happening between indigenes and d CIV.

Dividends of democracy does not consist of the tangibles alone but also the intangibles which is meant to foster unity,break down barriers and open up new opportunities
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by wellmax(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Gbawe:
You will do well to ignore him. You will get nowhere with losers like that.

Thank you. I will ignore henceforth.
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by Fadelex(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
kudos to aregbesola, the guy is very hardworking and innovative, make pdp no present any candidate for 2014 cuz no 1 is capable to dislodge dis guy.... osun a dara o
Re: Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun by duality(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
What about the Chinese language (mandarin)idea of Fashola, How far with that one..

Why We Budgeted N82bn For Deep Seaport —AYADE / 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date / Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC