Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? (9011 Views)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? / A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

lol n ko moh o. omo gentle ni mi.
gentle ko

@topic
on a serious note, my two loves do not come here anymore
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
gentle ko

@topic
on a serious note, my two loves do not come here anymore

so you were just messing with my heart? Typical naija girl angry cry

Chamotex and eldee can't love you like I can embarassed
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Guy you harsh oo grin
Small boys like him lack significance
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

so you were just messing with my heart? Typical naija girl angry cry

Chamotex and eldee can't love you like I can embarassed
You will always be the one kiss

Those are my little brothers, please let's be serious here tongue
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
You will always be the one kiss

Those are my little brothers, please let's be serious here tongue

Please abeg save those dry-lips kisses jor. I'm already heartbroken cry
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Please abeg save those dry-lips kisses jor. I'm already heartbroken cry
You are one of the two, I thought you'd left cool
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
You are one the two, I thought you'd left cool

Lmaooo nice save grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Lmaooo nice save grin
I know right, works all the time grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
**** and ********* grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Kessythegeek(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
Vanneni: Hi smiley
my heart throb smiley
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Sanboy25: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hum... interesting question.... I have 5 on my list.... smiley
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye: **** and ********* grin
Who are they? undecided embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Homguy(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25: Hum... interesting question.... I have 5 on my list.... smiley
spew na! Or do we carry out a lobectomy to get d list?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Who are they? undecided embarassed embarassed
you grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Sanboy25: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Homguy:
spew na! Or do we carry out a lobectomy to get d list?
Hahaha you can try it because I'll not say anything grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
you grin
cheesy cheesy

I'd like to have a date with you too if texas cowgirl will allow and stop her lesbianism angry

Is she the other person?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
2legit2qwt:
cheesy cheesy

I'd like to have a date with you too if texas cowgirl will allow and stop her lesbianism angry

Is she the other person?
I'm sure the first session will be at the **m lol

Of course grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Johncrown80(m): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2013
I'm John Crown a cul gentle guy who loves meeting new people to make new friend from dem : I wish to make a caring and a loving girlfriend here if u are interested in me holla me on 07067879496 add me on 2go with 'johncrown80'
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2013
Experience has taught me that only kids are on the chat platform called 2go
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye:
I'm sure the first session will be at the **m lol

Of course grin
I'm not that crazy about it grin grin

There are decent places around without the occasional noise from some guy grunting grin grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt:
I'm not that crazy about it grin grin

There are decent places around without the occasional noise from some guy grunting grin grin
Lol I act as though you live there
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:07am On Aug 22, 2013
I'm not that guy, i promise sad
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Of course I know, that's why we're married remember tongue
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye: Of course I know, that's why we're married remember tongue

Of course, don't let anyone come in between us, including lalaboi lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Of course, don't let anyone come in between us, including lalaboi lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
That small boy tongue
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Hopefully he doesn't see this...how did you even know
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Homguy(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye:
That small boy tongue
small motor with big engine shocked
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt: Hopefully he doesn't see this...how did you even know
Let him see lol, know what?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 22, 2013
ighoosagie: small motor with big engine shocked
hmm?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:28am On Aug 22, 2013
Caracta:

Awwww Mike. You are such a cute darling. I look forward to a date with you too kiss kiss kiss

shocked my name ain't mike. L cheesy L. Can't stop laughing at this typo. Our date never start my name done change from Matthew briggs to Mike shocked.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:33am On Aug 22, 2013
Lol @ mathew and mike, caracta must have had something cheesy cheesy

@ibk how did you know the size of his package undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thanks Internet! See What Our Secondary School Girls Are Now Doing In Class / Shirtless Me, Just One Reason Why Girls No Go Fall (pics) / Help!!! One Of My Friends Is Getting Raped Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.