Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? (8380 Views)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Suspect33(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Have you been crushin on sumone lately here on nairaland, let your feelings known, it might be simultaneous grin grin
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Suspect33(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Na mizmycoli na im sure pass grin
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Depends on who z paying grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Suspect33:
Na mizmyc.oli na im sure pass grin
You wan take ya mama age mate out abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mine is Okija
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Princecalm(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
I will want to take all of them out
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
cutehector cheesy
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Suspect33(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

You wan take ya mama age mate out abi undecided
wink
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:
Depends on who z paying grin
on me sweetie wink
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Adaobi undecided
BTw where has she been? cry
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Juliaan1..undecidedundecided..tink I ud manage her wink
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
on me sweetie wink
Seriously shocked grin

Lets hook up ASAP wink
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Suspect33(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

Seriously shocked grin

Lets hook up ASAP wink
lol grin
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by naijaboiy: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Them plenty o cheesy
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

Seriously shocked grin

Lets hook up ASAP wink
naah..av got a date cheesy
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
naah..av got a date cheesy
Who be that undecided
Him no know say I get gun angry
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Makamuanwuo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
mi iz seun
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

Who be that undecided
Him no know say I get gun angry
i realize u only want me 4 my money grin ayaf quit..its over tongue heheheh won't tell u his name tongue
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by MizMyColi(f): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Them plenty o cheesy
undecided
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Lovexme(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hard one..
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

C'mon Shut Your Trap!

Omo ale jati jati
Iranu Nansense.

Mtcheeeeewwwwww

You laugh finish still insult me

Wahzup na , e no sexy sad
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
i realize u only want me 4 my money grin ayaf quit..its over tongue heheheh won't tell u his name tongue
Chai..am not so bad na ...
Love baby this is joor more than just the naira wink
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by tosyne2much(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Observing every comment from my coconut tree.. Looking for a lady that will choose me and I will PM her right away wink
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
seriously I no fit lafffff. mizmycoli" she normal now, pretty as well
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by justmag(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
There are people I'll love to meet but I don't kno about dating though! undecided tooo many kids and imposter on here..
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Suspect33(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Observing every comment from my coconut tree.. Looking for a lady that will choose me and I will PM her right away wink
king of the romance section lukin 4 a date, ADONBILIVIT
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

Chai..am not so bad na ...
Love baby this is joor more than just the naira wink
MI lines ba smiley
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
MI lines ba smiley
Na the truth grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

Na the truth grin grin grin
hahaha cheesy
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by olexjay(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
No target!
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
hahaha cheesy
So watsup wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T / Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' / What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.