Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo (40382 Views)

Military Confirms Death Of Two Soldiers In Abonema, Rivers, Releases Statement / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2013
PEJ is mentally deranged woman,thanks for the picture,she would have been whipping up sentiment to her favour,that woman is the proverbial bull in a china shop.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Samxiulee: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2013
Oko_AGB: Signing a mere book is not paying condolence. A book can be signed after u ve sat down wit d bereaved and said some words of consolation. I don't tink PEJ could have forgotten dat so fast. So wat if amaechi's wife just came signed d book and left? Is dat a condolence visit? Dey shud ve shown us a pic of her talking wit PEJ.

how about amaechi?
I like the use of "what if"in your post,so let me assist you,what if she came signed the register,asked if she can see the first lady and the first lady aides refused giving an excuse?what if?

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2013
Let tell you guys what Amaechi and his wife did, after the death of PEJ mother, they paid a condolence visit to King Peri Kule of Okirika kingdom in port harcourt, that's where this condolence register is opened. The Amaechis never visited the state house to see the first family.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Samxiulee: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2013
Dominiquez: Let tell you guys what Amaechi and his wife did, after the death of PEJ mother, they paid a condolence visit to King Peri Kule of Okirika kingdom in port harcourt, that's where this condolence register is opened. The Amaechis never visited the state house to see the first family.
what if she tried to and she was denied access?stop all this bickering jare,the people surrounding the Jonathans are the main problem,have always being wondering what kind of people works at the presidency,the next president should sack them all from the security to the perm second,let us have a break from this people,they make our leader live in cocoons.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2013
Lagos-Star:
its in her gene
. . . and that of her husband. Was it not the same GEJ that announced on October 1st last year that Nigeria was ranked 2nd by the Transperency International on the fight against corruption, only for them to deny it when the TI refuted it? The Presidency then turned round to say the statement was "smuggled" into the President's speech. Have you forgotten how they denied Patience Jonathan was, and how she returned to confirm she was sick and even died. I wonder what they teach their children.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by midpoint: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by otokx(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
And Amaechi does it yet again

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nigerians! When will you wake up?

Ppl are dying, no road, no electricity, bad leadership but here we are debating whether or not someone signed a condolence visit.

Is it a must ?

We should get our priority straightened, all these are part of distraction our government are using to get away from their responsibilities. Feeding the nation crappy news to debate on while they loot and get away.

Nigerians wake up sad sad

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Sijo01(f): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Some people nor sabi speak english yet dem go still dey lie, mstcheeew.

btw, Pj have the same facial recognition with her foster mom.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Na by force to pay condolence visit ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by omoredia: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nw it all Ads up! Contact
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Haywhymido(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
He who find a wife as find nt a gud thin but d best thin. This pej wil continue bringin her hubby badluck.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by marrazy: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
so na her visit go wake d dead old woman abi,dat shepopotamous called p.jona no get sense at all,she even call amechi her son,wen we al knw dat she is only nine yrs older dan amechi

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by victor2exl(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
We thank God for technology.....

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by slimfit1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
idlaw2k3:

What proof do you have of Wole Soyinka's business in Rivers State?

Are you not insulting your elders here?

Do you know what Wole Soyinka has done for this country?

What message is your Mum sending to the youths when she disrespects elected officials who came to welcome her at the airport and then brags about it?

Come on call a spade a spade. Her response was crude.

There are more civilized and dignified ways of handling the matter.

Civilisation is not common in the family of the nigerian president. The phd holder doesn't behave like one how do you expect his wife that didn't finish primary school ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by chikeorji123(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
National Disgrace...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by abdrazak: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oko_AGB: Signing a mere book is not paying condolence. A book can be signed after u ve sat down wit d bereaved and said some words of consolation. I don't tink PEJ could have forgotten dat so fast. So wat if amaechi's wife just came signed d book and left? Is dat a condolence visit? Dey shud ve shown us a pic of her talking wit PEJ.

how about amaechi?
How can Judith pay a condolence visit without seeing PEJ. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by joeace2020(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
kokoA: based on what na? PEJ no worry jare, when Amechi's mum dies, do not pay him condolence visit to. Case closed! grin

After she has left dat position and fades into oblivion.... U rili tink jonathan n his wife hv a future afta d presidency in dis country??

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Ademab(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Reporter: buh madam first lady. There is a picture circulating showing that mrs ameachi actually signed the condolence register. So what do you still say?

Madam First Lady: is that what they call condolence? From my understanding condolence is rolling on the floor and crying with the bereaved. Praying that God should bring them back.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by joeace2020(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2013

how about amaechi?

Stop spilling green sh it

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by joeace2020(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
ODENIG: Nairalanders should show respect.I know many cannot stand and insult their mum.That is why i blamed the person of Wole Soyinka that have thought youth on how to insult elders.What else will he lecture the public on.Wole soyinka has a business he is protecting in Rivers under the auspicies of the book readers association,where Amechi is dolling out millions to him and the public joins to insult a woman.The first Lady .Sorry for Nigeria Elder state men as for me they have nothing to offer.I call them Elder thief men

Atleast my mum has sum sense of decorum n respect for people under her... Dis hatless bi yotch doesn't....shes anoda educated illiterate who doesnt knw responsibilities come with power.... Mscheeew
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by mummyf(f): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
This woman sef, must the whole nigeria come to a standstill because she lost her foster mum? Did she ever reach out a hand of condolence to the families that lost their children in that yobe school attack? Did she ever visit with the children that lost their parents in this ongoing boko haram onslaught? She should just park well and stop politicising every nonsense going on in her life. First ladies in other places are making impact and she is gallivanting all around making noise. Abeg we did not vote u in but ur husband. Let us rest.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by joeace2020(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
slim fit :

Civilisation is not common in the family of the nigerian president. The phd holder doesn't behave like one how do you expect his wife that didn't finish primary school ?

I tire oooo....can d blind lead the blind, deaf n totally dumb??

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by tareigns(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
Illitracy is realy bad. What is that fat duck's problem?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by 0monnak0da: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2013

how about amaechi?
It is Turue and how do we know it is not photoshop. Is that how to condole? Not to talk of condoling a whole first lady. She is not even crying ? So is she happy that the woman died? Nonsense!!
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by joeace2020(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ademab: Reporter: buh madam first lady. There is a picture circulating showing that mrs ameachi actually signed the condolence register. So what do you still say?

Madam First Lady: is that what they call condolence? From my understanding condolence is rolling on the floor and crying with the bereaved. Praying that God should bring them back.

She shows that 1 can still be educated but be hopeless and inredeemably dumb... Dats dumbo patience jonathan for u

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by oluleye01: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pleas don't insult our first lady. She can not do more than wat she now. Her aids are not doing their job.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Adagba1: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
holyvirgin:
Thank you my brother, by the way where is Amaechi? They should show us pictures of her and PEJ during the condolence visit if not make them park well joor...
Must they greet this your lord?Is Amaechi her mate? Some people self

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by gtrust: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Yomieluv: PEJ is mentally deranged woman,thanks for the picture,she would have been whipping up sentiment to her favour,that woman is the proverbial bull in a china shop.

Bros, easy.
No take Panadol for another person headache. You get me

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by nkemKalu: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2013

how about amaechi?
......ARRANT NONESENCE......SO AMECHI'S WIFE AND FAMILY SHOULD GO AND WORSHIP PEJ LIKE THE ANGELS WORSHIP THE LORD IN HEAVEN FOR THEM TO KNOW THAT SHE CAME? WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THE REGISTER IN THE FIRST PLACE IF SHE COULD NOT EVEN TAKE TIME TO READ THRU THE REGISTER BEFORE TALKING? SO WITH TEARS IN PEJ'S EYES...SHE WAS STILL BUSY LOOKING AT WHO HAS COME AND WHO HAS NOT COME. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THIS FIRST FAMILY (PARTICULARLY DAME PATIENCE ) IS A BIG BIG LIAR. LAST TIME SHE DENIED SHE EVER WENT TO HOSPITAL IN GERMANY, ONLY TO TURN AROUND AND TELL US SHE DIED 9 TIMES AND ROSE AFTER 7 DAYS, THEREBY BEATING THE RECORD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. NO WONDER......ONE FOOL CALLED HER HIS JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by nkemKalu: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2013

how about amaechi?
......ARRANT NONESENCE......SO AMECHI'S WIFE AND FAMILY SHOULD GO AND WORSHIP PEJ LIKE THE ANGELS WORSHIP THE LORD IN HEAVEN FOR THEM TO KNOW THAT SHE CAME? WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THE REGISTER IN THE FIRST PLACE IF SHE COULD NOT EVEN TAKE TIME TO READ THRU THE REGISTER BEFORE TALKING? SO WITH TEARS IN PEJ'S EYES...SHE WAS STILL BUSY LOOKING AT WHO HAS COME AND WHO HAS NOT COME. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THIS FIRST FAMILY (PARTICULARLY DAME PATIENCE ) IS A BIG BIG LIAR. LAST TIME SHE DENIED SHE EVER WENT TO HOSPITAL IN GERMANY, ONLY TO TURN AROUND AND TELL US SHE DIED 9 TIMES AND ROSE AFTER 7 DAYS, THEREBY BEATING THE RECORD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. NO WONDER......ONE FOOL CALLED HER HIS JESUS. JESUS OF OKIRIKA INDEED.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani / Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba / You Can Ban The Press If They Will Embarrass A Public Officer - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.