Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo (40380 Views)

Military Confirms Death Of Two Soldiers In Abonema, Rivers, Releases Statement / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by AkparantaVic(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Don't get it, why shuld she say dere was no visit wen there was.
It looks like dis tin has turned into childs play.
Dey should watch it else.....
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by cashkid: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
holyvirgin:
Thank you my brother, by the way where is Amaechi? They should show us pictures of her and PEJ during the condolence visit if not make them park well joor...
dey luk 4 Amaechi
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by stebell(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nlanders pls ask urself this simple question. Is dat de wife of Amaechi on de above pix signing de register? Pls look closely.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by AnanseK(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Policewoman: When did the wife of the governor turn to a government official? Shame on Amaechi with his childish behaviour.

And why must government condole DPJ who is also not a government official anyway?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by legendsilver(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
ODENIG: Nairalanders should show respect.I know many cannot stand and insult their mum.That is why i blamed the person of Wole Soyinka that have thought youth on how to insult elders.What else will he lecture the public on.Wole soyinka has a business he is protecting in Rivers under the auspicies of the book readers association,where Amechi is dolling out millions to him and the public joins to insult a woman.The first Lady .Sorry for Nigeria Elder state men as for me they have nothing to offer.I call them Elder thief men

Sheppo deserves no Honours, she dis-honour her right LONG LONG time ago

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by cachal: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
The best thing is to keep this sheppo silent..
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by nairaman66(m): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
PEJ is disgraceful... She couldnt respect her late mother!! Damn!
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Buqqui: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
Like seriously?
Of all the issues available to talk about, na who no come visit you because your mama die be the most important wey you wan drag?
Haba!!!
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by alex1612: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
If PEJ want to kill herself just cos of condolences ... wetin those innocent people/Coppers that paid prize with their life for the GEJ victory in 2011 election go collect? Selfish leader fighting for old age mama and had forgot nos of coppers that dead for their victory. With no compensation for their families .
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Aarenaija: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
But I saw the picture of pej and the Judet just after the incident. Likewise, Amechi and madam shepopoteamous.
Why the complain? May she should be visited everyday.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by funnyx(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
Policewoman: When did the wife of the governor turn to a government official? Shame on Amaechi with his childish behaviour.

Garbage as usual! Is pej a govt official? Think properly na NL no be check point you dey o

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by mikyke(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
redsun: But what has her personal life got to do with nigeria?Must everybody be sympathetic with her because she lost her mum?

Honestly that lady is very timid and it really shows backward nigeria has gone for an unpolished family like to be the first family.
I can only categorically tell U one tin now. U be ode! Ur family reach their own. Simply because U hv fone dat can access the internet den U hv to show 1st class folly. Mitcheeew!
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by vipers: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2013
pej nd her fans dey craze 4 nash
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Sam xiu lee: I like the use of "what if"in your post,so let me assist you,what if she came signed the register,asked if she can see the first lady and the first lady aides refused giving an excuse?what if?

Don't u think we wud ve heard about that?
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by lymelyte(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2013
mikyke: I can only categorically tell U one tin now. U be ode! Ur family reach their own. Simply because U hv fone dat can access the internet den U hv to show 1st class folly. Mitcheeew!
You are d biggest zombie on NL.if you reply my post or quote me,then it will be confirmed for sure.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by IYANGBALI: 1:09am On Aug 22, 2013
na wa o,so our first lady sabi blow lie like this?i am higherly disappoint grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by IYANGBALI: 1:11am On Aug 22, 2013
funnyx:

Garbage as usual! Is pej a govt official? Think properly na NL no be check point you dey o
what do you expect from a policewoman wey sun don hammer her head for sun?
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by IYANGBALI: 1:13am On Aug 22, 2013
Buqqui: Like seriously?
Of all the issues available to talk about, na who no come visit you because your mama die be the most important wey you wan drag?
Haba!!!
she just dey very petty,na notice me dey worry am
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by camelus: 5:39am On Aug 22, 2013
holyvirgin:
Thank you my brother, by the way where is Amaechi? They should show us pictures of her and PEJ during the condolence visit if not make them park well joor...
That is Condolence PEJ is talking about but the shallow minded People will not know.
Am sorry for Amaechi even at death he is still doing Politics on top of it.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by oneliegeria: 6:06am On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin grin Inferiority complex. Why keep a register if not for condolence?
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 22, 2013
Biodup: The point is that ameachi and his wife refused pay her condolence visit in abuja. Politics aside the 1st lady deserved ameachi visit. Aja oni aku.

RUBBISH! !!. Amaechi should leave pressing issues in Rivers state and visit pej? Rubbish
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 22, 2013
alex1612: If PEJ want to kill herself just cos of condolences ... wetin those innocent people/Coppers that paid prize with their life for the GEJ victory in 2011 election go collect? Selfish leader fighting for old age mama and had forgot nos of coppers that dead for their victory. With no compensation for their families .
Thank you.

God bless you for this comment. Hope Nigerians can think like this.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 22, 2013
ODENIG: Nairalanders should show respect.I know many cannot stand and insult their mum.That is why i blamed the person of Wole Soyinka that have thought youth on how to insult elders.What else will he lecture the public on.Wole soyinka has a business he is protecting in Rivers under the auspicies of the book readers association,where Amechi is dolling out millions to him and the public joins to insult a woman.The first Lady .Sorry for Nigeria Elder state men as for me they have nothing to offer.I call them Elder thief men

respect begets respect ....... if pej wants respect, she should show respect too, being GEJ wife does not make her more than an elected governor ........
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by amakenny: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2013
Spedy: I hate seing as well hearing conflicting issues involving a whole 1st lady. Where is d respect? I wl prefer her staying off the media for a while, cus any news relating two her is controversial.
Well, Judith Amaechi is not an official of Rivers state govt, nether is Patience Jonathan an official of Nigeria's govertment. So it is a difference between private individuals.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by olatiler(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2013

We all want u to tell us when we vote inn Shipopotamus, clueless idiot, I don't know what differentiate Ur Jesus and Judith in our Constitution, anyway I don't blame u but ASUU, Kindergarten Jack.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by amaechijay: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2013
She went there when PEJ wasn't around and that's nonsense as far as I am concerned.

PEJ came back to Nigeria's Aso Rock a few days after her mum died...Judith didn't go

PEJ also came to Rivers State to arrange for her mum's burial...again Judith didn't show her face

And on her second visit, she and her husband sent the Deputy Governor to meet her at the airport... .

What's that...? Omenaenu and not Omenaani.

That's not our tradition.

undecided
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by splashbaby(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2013
Biodup: The point is that ameachi and his wife refused pay her condolence visit in abuja. Politics aside the 1st lady deserved ameachi visit. Aja oni aku.
You have a special problem...see a doctor now!
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by ddeola: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I dey laff. D woman want make everybody for government house come greet am before she know say dem come greet am
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Baron75: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Oko_AGB: Signing a mere book is not paying condolence. A book can be signed after u ve sat down wit d bereaved and said some words of consolation. I don't tink PEJ could have forgotten dat so fast. So wat if amaechi's wife just came signed d book and left? Is dat a condolence visit? Dey shud ve shown us a pic of her talking wit PEJ.

how about amaechi?
You are right and cogent. It's also my view. Besides, Amaechi is being smart.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by 0monnak0da: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2013
amaechijay: She went there when PEJ wasn't around and that's nonsense as far as I am concerned.

PEJ came back to Nigeria's Aso Rock a few days after her mum died...Judith didn't go

PEJ also came to Rivers State to arrange for her mum's burial...again Judith didn't show her face

And on her second visit, she and her husband sent the Deputy Governor to meet her at the airport... .

What's that...? Omenaenu and not Omenaani.

That's not our tradition.

undecided
Just Imagine! We are talking of the Mother of the First Lady General of the Federation and the most senior First Lady in Africa.Ameshee feels too big to go and receive herand his wife an ordinary AREA first lady is too big too! If she goes to condole her 5 times is it too much WHy are our people so unpatriotic? When she vex now they will say she vex. Any way I appeal to her to tamper messing with judgment
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by kings2all: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2013
This is really annoying: http://www.freeinfor.com/topic38.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… / Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / FFK: It Would Be Dangerous For Buhari To Arrest Or Kill Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.