Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo (40381 Views)

Military Confirms Death Of Two Soldiers In Abonema, Rivers, Releases Statement / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by sugardaddy1(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2013
0monnak0da: Just Imagine! We are talking of the Mother of the First Lady General of the Federation and the most senior First Lady in Africa.Ameshee feels too big to go and receive herand his wife an ordinary AREA first lady is too big too! If she goes to condole her 5 times is it too much WHy are our people so unpatriotic? When she vex now they will say she vex. Any way I appeal to her to tamper messing with judgment
One word for you: Daft!
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Ess: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2013
$ugardaddy:

Two words for you: Very Daft!

Edited grin
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by funnyx(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
$ugardaddy:

One word for you: Daft!

The joke is on you lol cheesy grin it's no one's fault if you can't recognise sarcasm grin grin
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by gisoj: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
ODENIG: Nairalanders should show respect.I know many cannot stand and insult their mum.That is why i blamed the person of Wole Soyinka that have thought youth on how to insult elders.What else will he lecture the public on.Wole soyinka has a business he is protecting in Rivers under the auspicies of the book readers association,where Amechi is dolling out millions to him and the public joins to insult a woman.The first Lady .Sorry for Nigeria Elder state men as for me they have nothing to offer.I call them Elder thief men
What brings wole soyinka to this matter. is this not a matter about mrs Amaechi signing a condolence register for the mother of mrs jonathan? Instead of you to admit that mrs jonathan lied by saying Mrs Amaechi did not pay her a condolence for the death of her mother you are here pushing the blame on a man who has nothing to do with the matter. You should face the real issue not being sentimental.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by digospel2: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oko_AGB: Signing a mere book is not paying condolence. A book can be signed after u ve sat down wit d bereaved and said some words of consolation. I don't tink PEJ could have forgotten dat so fast. So wat if amaechi's wife just came signed d book and left? Is dat a condolence visit? Dey shud ve shown us a pic of her talking wit PEJ.

how about amaechi?

Good talk my brother. At the level of first lady, her condolence register can be everywhere all over Nigeria and abroad. Please kindly post a picture of Amaechi and His wife with Dame Patience Jonathan during the condolence visit.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nichobabe(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
Who is the most discussed/annoying person on Nairaland?

1. PEJ
2. GEJ
3. TONTO
4. BEVERLY...
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by zebj(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oko_AGB: Signing a mere book is not paying condolence. A book can be signed after u ve sat down wit d bereaved and said some words of consolation. I don't tink PEJ could have forgotten dat so fast. So wat if amaechi's wife just came signed d book and left? Is dat a condolence visit? Dey shud ve shown us a pic of her talking wit PEJ.

how about amaechi?
GUY UR EXTRA DULL!!!
FOR SAYING DAT,
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by mykemiley(f): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
:oSo wetin concern vampire wit Blood tonic na
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by IYANGBALI: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
All I know be say anybody wey dey tell lie go dey thief,abeg I no talk say aunt PEJ na thief o.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by oiseworld: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
That picture sure doesn't look like Aso Rock Villa. I have been following the televised visits of vip's trooping to Aso Rock to pay their condolence and am sure Ameachi and wife hasn't gone. Atleast I haven't seen them.

Both PEJ and the Ameachi's are right. Ameachi's wife went to their house in Bayelsa or River State while patience was waiting in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… / Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani / Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.