Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo (40383 Views)

Military Confirms Death Of Two Soldiers In Abonema, Rivers, Releases Statement / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Toktee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
gtrust:

Please, tell them!
Some people just want to talk rubbish.

Africans pay condolescence visits, that's our way.
Swallow your pride and go pay visit or just leave PEJ alone.

This Amaechi and his 40 laptops worry.
You guyz are vry stuupid,who iz pej,cos her moda iz dead ameachi should leave government business to abuja cos of the elephant lik woman.;who vote her in office,how many first ladies have recieved governors in aso rock since independent,if you are a houseboy i gej house dnt think ameachi iz one of you,by nxt year that fat azz of a woman will be history along with cowards like you

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by ogmask: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
holyvirgin:
Thank you my brother, by the way where is Amaechi? They should show us pictures of her and PEJ during the condolence visit if not make them park well joor...

what will Amaechi be doing there? If you nor get word talk find rag clean ur mouth jare.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by crackhaus: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Biodup: The point is that ameachi and his wife refused pay her condolence visit in abuja. Politics aside the 1st lady deserved ameachi visit. Aja oni aku.
I talk am, craze people don dey stroll inside here. Abeg reason wetin you talk, no vex.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Chingilicious: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
RICHIE BOI: Are u guys listening to yourself at all. How can a whole first lady pay condolence visit and her presence wasn't noticed. Haba! E no make sense Jor. angry

Some pple actually prefer to be cool and their presence unannounced,Unlike those who like to create unneccessary loud noise.....I hate to say but empty drums actually make the most noise.......Peace out!!
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by delors(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oops! Somebody lied sad

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by lookmangiw(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
oyb: Evidence that pej is illiterate.

Can't even read a condolence register

Did that sheppo think mrs amaechi would meet her personally so she could make another stupid scene?

Eventually, there will be a movie about the last jesus of okrika
don't mind the kindergarten presidency's first family. They can't stop disappointing me.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by olatiler(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Though I don't blame PEJ for her LIES this time around cos this wasn't the first time she we ever did such, meanwhile I will have appeal to Clueless Kindergarten GEJ to check mate his wife but that cannot stand since Jona himself is a BIGGER LIAR
Lastly I give kudos to all Amaechi Adviser that advise him not to dare try to Visit Jesus of Okirika for any condolence we might have heard other stunt burning news

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by 247tops(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
I bet you these so called rivals go settle.Its just some political stunt.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by jaytee01(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oko_AGB: Signing a mere book is not paying condolence. A book can be signed after u ve sat down wit d bereaved and said some words of consolation. I don't tink PEJ could have forgotten dat so fast. So wat if amaechi's wife just came signed d book and left? Is dat a condolence visit? Dey shud ve shown us a pic of her talking wit PEJ.

how about amaechi?
The Rivers State Govt provided two pictures, one of them showed Judith Amaechi with PEJ on the same day and wearing these same clothes!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by ogmask: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
There's hardly a day that passes that you will not here something about PEJ.
Listen all you misleading this woman. Advise her to keep low and focus on playing a supportive role to her hussy.
This is a democracy and pple shuld learn how best to act. I suppose the long period of military rule has crippled your sence of decency. Her name (patience) is at war with her disposition because of bootlicking praise singers like U.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by damoobaba: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
ODENIG: Nairalanders should show respect.I know many cannot stand and insult their mum.That is why i blamed the person of Wole Soyinka that have thought youth on how to insult elders.What else will he lecture the public on.Wole soyinka has a business he is protecting in Rivers under the auspicies of the book readers association,where Amechi is dolling out millions to him and the public joins to insult a woman.The first Lady .Sorry for Nigeria Elder state men as for me they have nothing to offer.I call them Elder thief men
Ooooooooh Lord! Do u think with ur brain at all? Wole Soyinka having a business. In Rivers state aside.If somebody does something wrong,it is good to criticise that person so that He/she can do something better. Imagine if everybody just folds their hands and allow GEJ to do whatever he likes (I mean to increase petrol price anytime he likes,allow him to be president the number of times he want etc),do u think d country will be better of or worse of. This is nt abt somebody younger talking to somebody older,its abt telling some confused folks like GEJ and PEJ/PIG to do d right thing or just leave aso-rock and let somebody else fix d mess they've turned Nigeria into.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by chidinwachukwu(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
That pics looks like a photoshoped pics,hw can somebody close his or her eyes while signing a register.that pics is not real.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
Biodup: The point is that ameachi and his wife refused pay her condolence visit in abuja. Politics aside the 1st lady deserved ameachi visit. Aja oni aku.

Bros you are a complete dull boy

So because PEJ mother died means the River state governor, the executive officers and civil servants should team straight to Abuja for condolence? The first lady is not an official or executive duty.

If she like, let her not bury her mother because Amaechi didn't pay her condolence. I wonder if you wont insult Amaechi for leaving his office for some non-official condolence. Letter, telephone call and sending representatives is ok

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by 0108(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Akpa ife: May be she dnt see her n u guys no how woman behave she may nt greet her(1stlady)
Am always teLling piple if u go 2 wedding or anyother tin make sure d person dat is wedding no dat u r there
Mr President, Like Beggars Association of Nairaland, I have just 1 question for you
That your comment, na English language??

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by odomanis: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
Those making some careless comments should look at even the picture very well. Is that place Aso Rock?
PEJ didnt say they didnt sign a condolence register opened in Rivers state. She said they didnt pay her a visit.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Akiika: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oko_AGB: Signing a mere book is not paying condolence. A book can be signed after u ve sat down wit d bereaved and said some words of consolation. I don't tink PEJ could have forgotten dat so fast. So wat if amaechi's wife just came signed d book and left? Is dat a condolence visit? Dey shud ve shown us a pic of her talking wit PEJ.

how about amaechi?
Really!!! this is how much you use the free thinking faculty God gave you? what a waste!, there are lots of mentally challenged individuals that need this for good use. You don't deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Spedy: I hate seing as well hearing conflicting issues involving a whole 1st lady. Where is d respect? I wl prefer her staying off the media for a while, cus any news relating two her is controversial.

Its also very Annoying
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by 0monnak0da: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
odomanis: Those making some careless comments should look at even the picture very well. Is that place Aso Rock?
PEJ didnt say they didnt sign a condolence register opened in Rivers state. She said they didnt pay her a visit.
Don't mind them.They are unpatriotic and demonic ! a whole mother of first lady died and they did not visit!! Who is Ameshee? Jacob Zuma's wife visited and even Obama nearly visited! Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by SHAAWA: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
Did
u see the pix on page 1, PEJ and mrs Amaechi wearing the same outfit as
the one where she signed the register? what does that tell you, it was
taken the same day
see the proximity yet patience claimed not to have seen her, was she blinded by malice?
chronique:

You took those words out of my mouth. Why not show a pic of both of them
to show PEJ is lying?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by bobjay40: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
No blame PEJ,maybe she dey slip wen judith ameachi came 4 condolence visit...
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
mummyf: This woman sef, must the whole nigeria come to a standstill because she lost her foster mum? Did she ever reach out a hand of condolence to the families that lost their children in that yobe school attack? Did she ever visit with the children that lost their parents in this ongoing boko haram onslaught? She should just park well and stop politicising every nonsense going on in her life. First ladies in other places are making impact and she is gallivanting all around making noise. Abeg we did not vote u in but ur husband. Let us rest.
I give u kudos.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by nativedoctor(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Guy you are DULL!!!

Thank You..

grin grin
@garri. do u know what his name means? if u did u wldnt be surprised at his comment
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by omeiz93: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
She should take them to court, na Gov Amaechi kill am?.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Olori(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
May be Mrs Amaechi paid her visit to PH and not Aso Rock
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by deb(m): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
Akpa ife: May be she dnt see her n u guys no how woman behave she may nt greet her(1stlady)
Am always teLling piple if u go 2 wedding or anyother tin make sure d person dat is wedding no dat u r there

If they knew that Amaechi has picture to support a counter claim they wouldn't have made such statement in the first place. Its all bad belle politics that they have been playing. Let's stop feigning ignorance. Pej will soon find another allegation with this one already nullified. Mtscheeew
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Redhot111(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
I don't think I understand all dis ranting abt dis whole thing. Is dere any provision in our constitution dat says a country's 1st lady must b visited by a sitting governor n his family in d case of d former losing a family member? Which kind see finish b dis na? Abi na Amaechi kill her mama?
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by walmed: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
When the Almighty intends to punish a nation, He makes the worst of them their leaders. Most events in the country attest to this fact on a daily basis.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Cmeo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
0monnak0da: Don't mind a whole mother of first lady died and they did not visit!! Who is Ameshee? Jacob Zuma's wife visited and even Obama nearly visited! Nonsense!!

I swear this 40 laptop crew will not stop to embarrass Nigeria and Nigerians. This is so dishearten.

However, about PEJ and Rivers official and Condolence visit, I believe and repeat that PEJ wants to use this to withdraw support from Amaechi and get cheap sympathy like GEJ 2011 Campaign slogan (I.e I had no shoe). This is one of the tricks they use to polarize this country as it is being seen in the highest level during her husband (GEJ) administration.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by niggaman(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
holyvirgin:
Thank you my brother, by the way where is Amaechi? They should show us pictures of her and PEJ during the condolence visit if not make them park well joor...
So are u saying Ameachi reports to PEJ, cos i dont understand what this fuse is about
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by ekiyor3: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
kingoflag: why must he care if the first lady's mother dies? What part of the constitution is that?
the guy said politic aside, use ur head na!
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by 0monnak0da: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
C me o:

I swear this 40 laptop crew will not stop to embarrass Nigeria and Nigerians. This is so dishearten.

However, about PEJ and Rivers official and Condolence visit, I believe and repeat that PEJ wants to use this to withdraw support from Amaechi and get cheap sympathy like GEJ 2011 Campaign slogan (I.e I had no shoe). This is one of the tricks they use to polarize this country as it is being seen in the highest level during her husband (GEJ) administration.
Don't embarrass Nigeria with Hinglish. How can a First Mother die and the local first lady REFUSE to condole with the First Lady General of the entire Federation. That kind of pomposity is unpatriotic. That means that she can even kill our First lady and National Mummy! Ameshee and his wife better go and condole before it is too late.Rubbish!
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by phil5(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dats water resource minister oo , make I look am well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Can Ban The Press If They Will Embarrass A Public Officer - Buhari / Nigeria Now Tops South Africa As The Continent's Biggest Economy / FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.