Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,471 members, 7,840,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. (7896 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by philfearon(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2013
Nomski0:
Help me ask them o. You all need to live those creatures alone. Their virginity dey your head
@Op. Your reasons suck big time. If you cant handle the pressures of being with a woman for the first time in her life, then you dont deserve what she's giving you. Its boys who are inexperienced in bed, who only know how to have casual sêx that will find is difficult to take a woman's innocence. Men who are skilled in the act of pleasure and love making would know what the woman is giving them and know how to turn her into a s.lut in bed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Leave this virgin matter alone. Its getting old on Nairaland.

Where is Onila sef
harsh..
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by mufex(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2013
It is annoying going out with a virgin. I am never hanging out with them again. The most annoying part is she can change her mind anytime...even when u r hard. Ugh! Give a lady with experience over any naive virgin.

1 Like

Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by sweettease(f): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2013
Nomski0:
Help me ask them o. You all need to live those creatures alone. Their virginity dey your head
@Op. Your reasons suck big time. If you cant handle the pressures of being with a woman for the first time in her life, then you dont deserve what she's giving you. Its boys who are inexperienced in bed, who only know how to have casual sêx that will find is difficult to take a woman's innocence. Men who are skilled in the act of pleasure and love making would know what the woman is giving them and know how to turn her into a s.lut in bed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Leave this virgin matter alone. Its getting old on Nairaland.

Where is Onila sef
Leave them, they don't know a virgin can turn out to be a lady in the street but a freak in bed! grin
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by adavetee(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2013
The Op's no 3 is correct. My friend had sex with a girl who is a virgin. & now the girl don turn" Mario" for my guy neck. The worst is that the girl is a twin & she alwys threatens my guy that her "twin god" will fight against my guy if he ventures to stop dating her. Lolz...
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by sweettease(f): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2013
adavetee: The Op's no 3 is correct. My friend had sex with a girl who is a virgin. & now the girl don turn" Mario" for my guy neck. The worst is that the girl is a twin & she alwys threatens my guy that her "twin god" will fight against my guy if he ventures to stop dating her. Lolz...
[size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]
Which one be twin god again? grin your friend naïve pass her seff
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by Odunharry(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2013
wtn we na go c 4 nairaland
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hmmmmm..... I reserve my comment!!!
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nomski0:

Where is Onila sef

WHAT EXACTLY IS SHE GIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!....this never stops amazing me, you bust a girls nylon and she keeps reminding you she gave you her body, as if the dikc you gave her is not part of your body too.

and what innocence are you talking about....i know a virgin who only svkcs d1kc and collects head inreturn for the favour, does that make her still innocent, abegi...innocence is not measured by whether you are still sealed btw the legs.........and stop mystifying this virgin sh1t, its given out everyday and it hasnt changed the price of fish and condom
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by cycline404(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
I WONDER IS EVERY WOMAN DOES NOT PASS TRU THIS STAGE.... SO U WANT US TO RUN AWAY FROM V***IN PALAPALA
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by AwesomeDaniel(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
I laugh... @oP your 5 imperative reasons are for inexperienced guys. smiley
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Awesome Daniel: I laugh... @oP your 5 imperative reasons are for inexperienced guys. smiley
. Oh really Explain further
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by AwesomeDaniel(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
oliver badoo: . Oh really Explain further
Nomski0:

Where is Onila sef
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by nickz(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
lipsrsealed Number 6:NEVER F*CK A VIRGIN IF YOU KNOW YOU'VE GAT A HUGE JOYSTICK wink wink #let the small ones do it first grin
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by Anuoluwap(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
Awesome Daniel:
. Lolzzz
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by tintingz(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
Junks of rubbish!

As if the non-virgin girls were not virgins from the womb.
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
mufex: It is annoying going out with a virgin. I am never hanging out with them again. The most annoying part is she can change her mind anytime...even when u r hard. Ugh! Give a lady with experience over any naive virgin.
learner
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Virgin dis virgin dat.Na daimond or gold dey always dey inside virgin toto?Like say na 1 kind expensive treasure dey inside thr...!
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
If u wanna make out wit a virgin for3play alot and also tease her hot spot alot(go and find it common) let her beg 4 it...!U dnt ask a virgin 4 sex,u only make her want sex..,GABASH?N dnt 4get,get lube and who says u can't use a big rode on a virgin?D way u penetrate dat matas not d size of d pole.Btw start wit oral or fingering 1st(afta full body caressing,kissing,nibling), as she gets more interested/excited contact ur small man,dnt penetrate fully,start slow,has it excites her more and more penetrate additional length,b4 u know it adaeze is already a p.Orn star.
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by adavetee(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
sweet-tease:

[size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]
Which one be twin god again? grin your friend naïve pass her seff

The boo the claim mami water package na.
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by joeace2020(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
Yield: Mcheeww

Just let him do u... Small girl
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by joeace2020(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Popowaa: :oHw many fresh holes ve u entered?

5000............................yl dreaming every night
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by joeace2020(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
sweet-tease:
Virgin this, virgin that, una no dey tire undecided

Y e dey pain u... Na me say mk u loose ur own for primary school
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by joeace2020(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
Awesome Daniel: I laugh... @oP your 5 imperative reasons are for inexperienced guys. smiley

Mr experience... Pls elighten us

1 Like

Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by joeace2020(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Emmadani: If u wanna make out wit a virgin for3play alot and also tease her hot spot alot(go and find it common) let her beg 4 it...!U dnt ask a virgin 4 sex,u only make her want sex..,GABASH?N dnt 4get,get lube and who says u can't use a big rode on a virgin?D way u penetrate dat matas not d size of d pole.Btw start wit oral or fingering 1st(afta full body caressing,kissing,nibling), as she gets more interested/excited contact ur small man,dnt penetrate fully,start slow,has it excites her more and more penetrate additional length,b4 u know it adaeze is already a p.Orn star.

Masters of the game, made by the game, for the game, of the game.. I twale

1 Like

Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by sweettease(f): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
joeace2020:

Y e dey pain u... Na me say mk u loose ur own for primary school
Unto say na you do am for pry sch nw undecided nonsense! You don't know jack about me yet you are fast to conclude that my post is because of jealousy, your cognition is so low and your thought so one directional that you didn't see my post for what it is. I no blame you, na techno i blame.

1 Like

Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by joeace2020(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
sweet-tease:

Unto say na you do am for pry sch nw undecided nonsense! You don't know jack about me yet you are fast to conclude that my post is because of jealousy, your cognition is so low and your thought so one directional that you didn't see my post for what it is. I no blame you, na techno i blame.

Stop fooling urself...u see posted from tecno for my update... Cant even spell it yet u want to insult me by mentioning it.... Nigerian girls wit dier uncouth mannerless behaviours.. Pls bring out d line were i insulted u in d earlier post...lemme save my strength oda little whores... Catchya good friend
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by sweettease(f): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
joeace2020:

Stop fooling urself...u see posted from tecno for my update... Cant even spell it yet u want to insult me by mentioning it.... Nigerian girls wit dier uncouth mannerless behaviours.. Pls bring out d line were i insulted u in d earlier post...lemme save my strength oda little whores... Catchya good friend
You are the boss, you see the name whenever you pick up your phone, i don't use it tongue
@the boldened, speak english, what was it you were trying to say?
And like those nigerian guys who tend to blame their misfortune on nigerian girls, there you go again, you don't even see the insultive sarcasm in your own post and you are blaming it on nigerian girls being uncouth. Well mannered american boy, oya clap for yourself.
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by dmcdad: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
^^^^ do you have to do this? Go head to head with someone? Nah...

Let it die... Abeg. It's not worth it
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by sweettease(f): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
dmcdad: ^^^^ do you have to do this? Go head to head with someone? Nah...

Let it die... Abeg. It's not worth it
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Joeace2020, am sowriiiii embarassed
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by dmcdad: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
^^^^ That's good and humble of you. cheesy
Re: 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. by tomzman: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
I NEED a virgin
Contact Onila.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood Problems / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.