Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction (7877 Views)

Share Your Worst Sex Experience / What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by greatfucker: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
I had my worst sex in a uncompleted building,well it was fantastic and she really like it

but above all konji na bastard
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by greatfucker: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
infact it was one of the best sex I have ever have it was really nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by brosom(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Public rest room, though was quickie and turned out to be the best and she always reminds me of it.

Most times awkwardness turns to be the best.
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Obagofixxy: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
my own was in an open field ohhhhhhhh,,,, all of us Don high Na so I carry the babe go one side,i first give am doggy then other style follow
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by tnerro1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
hmmm, make I no talk before someone sue me
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Jmichael1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mine was inside class room after lesson,every body dn go house bt me and baby still dey class room dey gist.

one tin lead to another,doggy follow up.

9 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Sureboyy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
In classroom for night back then for sec school(ss3 precisely) grin grin
Omo I still remember it till this day upon it's over 14 years ago
Thank God for my guys weh don dae use condom since, I bin wan even enter raw grin because that time I never too wise by now I for don get pikin weh for dae secondary school grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Shadysen: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Her madam's shop and she catch

6 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Shadysen: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Her madam's shop and she caught us

4 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
A Public toilet in

A Face Me I Face u house

2 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Choilila: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
WHITE HOUSE NEXT TO OBAMA

1 Like

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Kiliwuwu: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
inside her shop I was asking her out nd .......................u geriiittttt

3 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Vulcanheph(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
In the store room at my place of work...

It was horrible.

1 Like

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by 3gpvids: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
For dream with a wide varjay
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Nicepoker(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shadysen:
Her madam's shop and she caught us
You could have modified your post. Rather than commenting twice.

I am sure you didn't cum before you were busted. What a sad episode grin

7 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Shadysen: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nicepoker:
You could have modified your post. Rather than commenting twice.

I am sure you didn't cum before you were busted. What a sad episode grin
we both cum before she shown up but throughout that month I didn't use that route, I cast for area I swear down.

16 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Lalami3232(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
No girl go comment for this topic. You go think say dem dey decent until you see the wide carnal wey dem carry. Bunch of hypocrites!!!
A white girl go dey free to express herself and her toto is still moderate. But a 9ja girl go say na taboo for her to talk about sex outside but wereas, na basin she carry under. No be juju be that

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "an average 9ja girl go always subtract a minimum of 10 body counts from hers"

38 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
It was with my babe in the University days. We went to school on a cool Sunday morning to read together and prepare for the first semester exams. As we were reading we both started kissing suddenly, before I could say jack, she brought out my cock and sucked me hard. At this moment we both ready to knack.... so we Just Went to the toilet so someone won’t come and see us while knacking in the classroom. The funniest thing is the toilet was stinking (you know how these federal Uni toilets are grin ). So we just stayed in one corner inside the stinking toilet, naso I knack this babe correct doggy for her extremely big ass. She is married now though. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Justice4Toto: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uni days ....in her friend house ...the friend went for lectures gbam we say make we do quickies
We were in doggy I was kpanshing so hard na si the friend entered with bottle of Pepsi and gala
She apologized and we continued.
When I cum I come back to my senses
She entered the room while I exit the room

8 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by OriOko88(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lmao.. What a time to remember.. Around 2016 when I was living in apata, ibadan,a very rugged area i was dating a girl then..and every weknd(shes always busy during week days) theres a panel beater shop we normally meet up for standing quickey. Each time we got there around 9pm I'll just remove d bulb of d shop then bend babe and start fvkin..I usually do like 15 thrust before I ejaculate. Been doing this for like a month..but this particular nite..kasala burst..as i removed bulb,bend her and begin remove pants I heard a very thick agbero voice from nearby that goes.'' To ba kii bo lati eyin ..ogun loma pae cheesy cheesy. Ma ba oju e je lalei. Iwo lo fo omo adugbo wa lenu...before i could say jack..blow don land for my face..and about three hefty guys pounced on me..with correct punches landing left and right. D babe was like...boda Piro ejoor e ma pa... I didn't know how I managed to escape from them..they could have killed me... For three weeks I no enter the street. Later heard that piro guy was d chief cultist in d area and d girl was one of his punna. I thnk God for my life cry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by GoooodHardDick: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lalami3232:
No girl go comment for this topic. You go think say dem dey decent until you see the wide carnal wey dem carry. Bunch of hypocrites!!!
A white girl go dey free to express herself and her toto is still moderate. But a 9ja girl go say na taboo for her to talk about sex outside but wereas, na basin she carry under. No be juju be that

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "an average 9ja girl go always subtract a minimum of 10 body counts from hers"

grin grin Comrade. I thought I was the only one who noticed this too. This is exactly why Nigeria girls are completely useless

8 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by doubleZ88(m): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Crimpsy:
A Public toilet in

A Face Me I Face u house

U get mind ooo
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by ImoleNaija: 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Under her parents' roof, while they were away. It was just a quickie (best ever) because her Police mother's station was nearby.

5 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by alasan007(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2022
In my shop dat time n inside car but I later learnt it’s bad to have sex in shop it causes bad luck

4 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Omicron007: 12:11am On Mar 25, 2022
shocked

The way all the commenters above me love doggy ehn!

7 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by princefrank76: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2022
First one was at my shop (bet9ja) and the other one was when i ignorantly smashed a babe in her boyfriend's house. That's the same guy she told me was her cousin.

5 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by doctore212(m): 12:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Me na for one beta olosho house

1 Like

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 25, 2022
We met a while ago but we couldn't see until years ago when I somehow ended up in her home state. She gave me directions to her villa, met the dad, mum, elder bro, cuz, etc. She somehow got the elder bro's wife to give me their room for the night. Sex in the night was awkward AF, I wasn't comfortable doing it cos you could still hear discussions from her mum and elder bro, and the rest in the porch.
I needed to leave that morning so chick wanted one last gbensh. The corridor to the kitchen was just adjacent the room's only window, so you can hear her mum's occasional footsteps and voice. Imagine having your dìck inside the daughter of a woman who's voice you could hear a window away fam. She noticed i wasn't into it, she dragged me off the bed, pulled out some dirty, wretched mattress from Godknowswhere and laid it on the floor of the inner room, and beckoned on me to come on. I told her no fùcking way am i laying on that thing. I dressed up leaving her there looking like a dissatisfied puppy, said farewell and bounced(met the Dad on my way out, if only the man knew what i just did in his house, with his lovely daughter. Sigh)

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by busariabeyx24(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Countless times in the office, done it in an uncompleted building, in her mum's shop and her mum was outside close to the shop entrance, at her mum's house after coming back from vigil, her mum literally excused us to have a good time . In fact all this happened between just she and I. Sent her an invitation and she's coming to Frankfurt next month .

19 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2022
make una come make heaven make i see..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Uncle96(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Shop, uncompleted building, car, outside at night, , bedroom quickie while her friend was in the bathroom for a shower

2 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by DarkCaesar(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2022
OAU bus stop and Infront of OAU bookshop, she was a pastor’s daughter and she was naughty…….she loved every moment of it and walking her back to her hostel with her hand in my shirt to hold my dick and my hand across her neck to grab her boobs was our lovely ritual everytime we had an outdoor sex. #school was indeed fun

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] / Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect / I Enjoy Sex During My Period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.