Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

.... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (2908 Views)

Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Mature Minded Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by kayjasper(f): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

You seem to know a lot about how to justify illegal money . . . I think you need to be investigated. undecided

Thief! tongue

Oh my God....why have I joined issues with this woman?
I have wasted my time & energy with a confused, myopic & un intelligent woman......instead of spending it with more productive people.

Kai, I fall my own hand......I need to mark ur username....u aint worth spending 0.1kb on!!

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
kay jasper:

I have wasted my time & energy with a confused, myopic & un intelligent woman......instead of spending it with more productive people.

Kai, I fall my own hand......I need to mark ur username....u aint worth spending 0.1kb on!!

Lmao!
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
timothy001: [b]

At 20yrs U said the poster is Inexperience,I bought my first property below 20 at Ajah ,resold it and built and resold ,
Did u go through my Profile and see am into real Estate.

U finished ur Education at 20 ,Some finished at 15 or 17 and been into Business. till dey r 21 and ur wondering how he could be rich.

My dear,Are you into Electrical Fittings and stuff for wiring buildings.If YES. I can make sum calls to get u with few of my friends so you can supply electrical and see how easy it is to make millions in 2month.

You've got too much time. I don't have time writing epistle to convince losers like her? Shior

She's still doing Aristo at that age while some of us are doing jaman jaman in no mans land.

Oloshious fellow
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2013

At 20yrs U said the poster is Inexperience,I bought my first property below 20 at Ajah ,resold it and built and resold ,
Did u go through my Profile and see am into real Estate.

U finished ur Education at 20 ,Some finished at 15 or 17 and been into Business. till dey r 21 and ur wondering how he could be rich.

My dear,Are you into Electrical Fittings and stuff for wiring buildings.If YES. I can make sum calls to get u with few of my friends so you can supply electrical and see how easy it is to make millions in 2 month.

Please try to compare similar scenarios. .

You had a biz which you built gradually over time. OP doesn't even know what to 'invest' millions of money on.

Did he win the lottery of did the money fall from the sky? undecided
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
kay jasper:

You seem to have strong feelings about this? What's the matter, are you the OP? undecided

If OP made his money tru legal means, then I have no issues at all. But he sounds too inexperienced to have made millions out of his own savvy instincts . . .

With the high level of cirme in Nigeria now, it calls to wonder how people make millions of Naira from nothing . . .

I'm not 'joining issues' with anybody (you no reach), but I still think you need to be investigated.
Re: .... by kayjasper(f): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
@Op

I really want to advice you, go to a bank, there are fund managers there, talk to them and they will guide you in investing & using your money to full gain!

Don't sell that property, not Yet!

Give your property at least 5yrs before ever considering selling, u will gain from it by then!

And don't be disturbed with village boys & girls on this forum, who can't put 2 & 2 together to make 4!!!
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
jidegirl12:

You've got too much time. I don't have time writing epistle to convince losers like her? Shior

She's still doing Aristo at that age while some of us are doing jaman jaman in no mans land.

Oloshious fellow

Will you please stop stalking me!

I've told how how disgusting your obsession with me is and yet you won't back off . . .

Don't you have some plates to wash or something? undecided
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

Will you please stop stalking me!

I've told how how disgusting your obsession with me is and yet you won't back off . . .

Don't you have some plates to wash or something? undecided

grin grin

Now it's me stalking you? Village dullard.

OP get a business loan and use your property as collateral , don't sell it, life is a risk itself so go for it...... The case is different here, as long as you have good credit history and a secured job, they'll lend you any amount .
Re: .... by jaybee3(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Absolutely nothing wrong with Uju's sceptism for the following reasons:

It's not a norm for young adults to be that rich in Nigeria. Not impossible but very rare

It's a norm for some Nigerians to display sudden wealth with little or no source of income to back it up
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

I'm more concerned about how you made that much money from nothing undecided

Hope it's not yahoo yahoo thingz oh . . . or worse kidnapping! undecided

I love your question as a lot of people are not really interested in that part but since you want to know i will explain better, my maternal family is very large and they have so many landed properties around the major cities of Warri, both developed, underdeveloped, and undeveloped, what i do is buy some portions from the family of which the prize is reduced to a 70% of the total amount they do place on such lands since i am related to the family and being considered an insider, i then make plans like i want to develop these and then finally sell to another prospective buyer which gives me a very good turn up later-on. i guess that answers your question..? but as it is now they no longer sell to me anymore, but i think they will when i finally start up a company which will have a better stand.
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
timothy001: I'll Advice U to start business with LOW capital . If you sale Your property and start up the business and Something ,somewhere goes wrong and you lose.U're back to saving to build another property which is a necessity,
I advice u to start the Business with whatever U've.

Meanwhile I advice You to talk to some people in the property section you should get 7-8% of your Total Cost on your property,800k for something worth 20m is really nothing.Except if your family r stayin dere.

Well you will agree with me that in the city of Warri that is the highest you can get from a 3, bedroom, 2 bedroom and a self contain property annually....you cant get anything more than that bro.
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Passing Shot: You are in your early 20's and you've made this much millions? Are you sure your money is clean?

My passing shot.

yes they are very clean and shiny, i started doing bargains when i was 18, although it was a little bit hard as my backup was disguising myself through a lawyer to make it more legal and secure, because you know some peoples mentality with young men who are business oriented, they always want to talk about experience omitting the fact that experience without understanding and tactics will fail practically.
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
[b]
eddiebruk: [/b]

Well you will agree with me that in the city of Warri that is the highest you can get from a 3, bedroom, 2 bedroom and a self contain property annually....you cant get anything more than that bro.

Then sumthing is wrong,Talk to real Estate Developers To help u discover ur mistake and fix it.Don't just invest.Make sure you do your findings b4 U invest.
eddiebruk:

Thanks bro, you are too kind, but the problem i am having with banks is that, they want to see you setup everything first and then where they want to come in is just provision of finance for the products i wish to deal in, already i am a Dangote Product Distributor, but i didnt let them know that part because it seems to me they are only after the products you are into and not the company as it is. my account manager told me if it is the finance to purchase 20trucks they can provide it, but will not provide that which will be used to ferry these products which is very necessary in the distribution of heavy duty building materials.

Ujujoan:

You seem to have strong feelings about this? What's the matter, are you the OP? undecided

If OP made his money tru legal means, then I have no issues at all. But he sounds too inexperienced to have made millions out of his own savvy instincts . . .

With the high level of cirme in Nigeria now, it calls to wonder how people make millions of Naira from nothing . . .

I'm not 'joining issues' with anybody (you no reach), but I still think you need to be investigated.

My dear Ujujoan Any more Question?
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
kay jasper: @Op

I really want to advice you, go to a bank, there are fund managers there, talk to them and they will guide you in investing & using your money to full gain!

Don't sell that property, not Yet!

Give your property at least 5yrs before ever considering selling, u will gain from it by then!

And don't be disturbed with village boys & girls on this forum, who can't put 2 & 2 together to make 4!!!

Thanks bro, you are too kind, but the problem i am having with banks is that, they want to see you setup everything first and then where they want to come in is just provision of finance for the products i wish to deal in, already i am a Dangote Product Distributor, but i didnt let them know that part because it seems to me they are only after the products you are into and not the company as it is. my account manager told me if it is the finance to purchase 20trucks they can provide it, but will not provide that which will be used to ferry these products which is very necessary in the distribution of heavy duty building materials.
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
eddiebruk:

I love your question as a lot of people are not really interested in that part but since you want to know i will explain better, my maternal family is very large and they have so many landed properties around the major cities of Warri, both developed, underdeveloped, and undeveloped, what i do is buy some portions from the family of which the prize is reduced to a 70% of the total amount they do place on such lands since i am related to the family and being considered an insider, i then make plans like i want to develop these and then finally sell to another prospective buyer which gives me a very good turn up later-on. i guess that answers your question..? but as it is now they no longer sell to me anymore, but i think they will when i finally start up a company which will have a better stand.

Cool . . .

So why don't you get a loan from the bank (using ur property as a collateral) and start up that company you talked about?

Since you have an eye for estate development, you can invest in that line of business . . .
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2013

Then sumthing is wrong,Talk to real Estate Developers To help u discover ur mistake and fix it.Don't just invest.Make sure you do your findings b4 U invest.

Do you think this could cost any lesser than 21M..? from documentation, survey plans, till how it is on the pic...?
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

Cool . . .

So why don't you get a loan from the bank (using ur property as a collateral) and start up that company you talked about?

Since you have an eye for estate development, you can invest in that line of business . . .

The Bank is only interested in getting into the business with finance for the products only.
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

Your instinct isn't bad...but in this case it is the wrong one. thanks though for the head-up
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
eddiebruk:

Do you think this could cost any lesser than 21M..? from documentation, survey plans, till how it is on the pic...?

Lol..Dis is a bungalow, My friend U don't even have the CofO and it cost d much?
Dat means d 1Plot above cost 10M because dat bungalow is not more dan 10M.
Anyway am talkin abt 2-3 story buildings investment like 4-5 ,Not just bungalow.

eddiebruk:

The Bank is only interested in getting into the business with finance for the products only.

@Ujujoan Would you advice your BROTHER to use his Only House or First House to get a Loan from the bank to start up any business dat could collapse in 2yrs?

@eddiebruk you need a CofO to get loan facility from banks.And am sure you don't Have,So sale more land to start ur business.
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
timothy001:

Lol..Dis is a bungalow, My friend U don't even have the CofO and it cost d much?
Anyway am talkin abt 2-3 story buildings investment like 4-5 ,Not just bungalow.

[b]

@Ujujoan Would you advice your BROTHER to use his Only House or First House to get a Loan from the bank to start up any business dat could collapse in 2yrs?

[b]@eddiebruk
you need a CofO to get loan facility from banks.And am sure you don't Have,So sale more land to start ur business.

Re: .... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
timothy001:

[b]

[b]@eddiebruk
you need a CofO to get loan facility from banks.And am sure you don't Have,So sale more land to start ur business.

if you are planning on building such with 10M in this Area, i bet you will end up at the Lintel level..i dont have my flash with me, i would have given you more graphic details from the ground work till finish as well as the interior to know what it's internal futures are.
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
timothy001:

[b]

[b]@eddiebruk

Re: .... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Then use another family member.4 u to do dis personaly indeed U try.In Lagos Omo-Onile Tout would ave eating enough from u base on ur Age.
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
timothy001: Then use another family member.4 u to do dis personaly indeed U try.In Lagos Omo-Onile Tout would ave eating enough from u base on ur Age.

Thanks bro, you have been so kind, plus things has to be legal which is the reason why i dont think using another family would be safe, cause it might backfire and i will be the one to loose, but i am very certain that they will sell to me if i begin operations as a company...and not just solemnly
Re: .... by Tinkybabe(f): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmm..op, you seem very smart.I like your approach to your property acquisition and wealth creation.

Though, I wouldn't advise that you use your building as a collateral to get a loan from the bank..what if something goes wrong? I have witnessed enough cases of people in wealth going back to penury(a lil exaggeration tho grin) and I think it's what's fueling my skepticism.

Anyway, if you've got more than one property, I mean enough to make the loss of one not a huge or fatal blow ,then you can by all means take out a loan and use that as a collateral. Otherwise, I'll stick to my initial advice of you saving up.
I know everything has got its own risk(s) but it's also advisable to weigh the risks before venturing.

I hope your decision works out for you.All the best.

1 Like

Re: .... by gladiator12: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2013
jay bee: Very simple, you are the perfect customer that most sensible banks would want to do business with.
Get a loan to bridge the difference needed to start your business and pay it back once profit starts rolling in.
You can use the land as collateral.

Haba na.... advise him wisely. Loaning money from the bank will only cost him huge consequences. Its not advisable at all. As CC and Ray had stated start with a small biz and develop it with your profits. Good luck

1 Like

Re: .... by Goldenboy007(m): 3:02am On Aug 23, 2013
I wonder the mentality of the youths this generation is breeding, Ujujoan asked the most reasonable question any sensible responsible citizen would ask and you all went ahead throwing tantrums!!! what is wrong with this generation for heaven's sake? This is the height of social irresponsibility exhibited by people that are meant to know better!!! This attitude is the same which breeds kidnappers, terrorists, corrupt public officers, corrupt men of God, 419s, armed robbers and they would always thrive within the society!!!! You all heard N21m and you all went on rambling about how he's gonna invest it or get more money!!!! I wonder how many Nigerian youths walk around with N21m property portfolios which makes the OP's situation a normal scenario which shouldn't raise eyebrows.

@OP, A good adviser would first confirm the legality of the source of your income or else they become accessory if a crime is involved.Good you clarify and that's all about it.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2018

... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Or Help On My Dad / The Emmanuel Adebayor's Family Crisis Part 2&3 / Is The Marriage Fake When This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.