Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! (4227 Views)

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by temi4fash(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2013
Harbosede02: Am tired of telling nairalanders "sorry"..@op take heart,sebi u r stil in PH,dere are stil many babes dere na...don't kil urself ova 1

No b him fault lov na bastard... and for first love its not easy to let go... it take determination and hard work to let go...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by HopeAtHand: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Go to the nearby strip club, believe me, it works like magic, especially when you get your nut sac sucked.
Lol..dats crazy.and after dat whats next, cos its only a temporary reprieve,as it all comes back to him later.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by kel4soft: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2013
What inform my faithfulness with her was because of my family. I had vow to stick with one partner, coming from a polygamous home. I know what my Mum has been tru as a first wife of my Dad.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2013
I dey tell you... I couldn't lie and so I chose to just be my real self and NOT be CHEAP again
Eeja Nla01: This is how most guys start the "player" boy!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2013
Bro, one way to get out of this sh*t is to ask: How many girls are out there? The hidden truth is that there is almost 3-5 girls to 1 guy, population-wise. This the reality.

Your girl has failed to realised that and she may also be competing with another girl for that same dude she is hanging on.

My elder bro couldn't hold back his amazement when he saw the surge of girls on his arrival while walking through one of the busiest place in the city. You would almost be colliding with 3-5 of them and this true nation-wide.

Girls , statistically speaking, are MORE than guys in population. That means you can always get them to replace at any given time...

Think about that.
kel4soft:
Your points are not out of place. You just said exactly how am feeling right now. Anyway, i have to see her one last time.
Serious, i was this kind of dude that is always lively and happy. When the going was good. each time i remember her, i just got this sense of completeness in me and it has helped me to concentrate both in my academics and my present job. I asked myself last night if i got it wrong in sticking to one partner while in school. Some of my male friends actually warned me the consequences, but i just believe i dont need a backup as they call it.
Anyway, thank you all for all your inputs during this difficult period of my life.
I will talk to my mum and elder sis, before taking a final decision. I just hope to get this done, so i can move on with my soul.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2013
Talk about the value of what you never had... Hmmmm.
kel4soft: What inform my faithfulness with her was because of my family. I had vow to stick with one partner, coming from a polygamous home. I know what my Mum has been tru as a first wife of my Dad.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2013
Sorry op cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by DJDOLA(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2013
Pele ooooo olohun a fun e ni iyawo ti e oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by kel4soft: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2013
Imanuelle: Quite sad
sorry

BTW

I'm u07
Same uniport

Same engineering
Seriously? Am U07 set too. I read Civil, what about you?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by kel4soft: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2013
Yield: Sorry, OP. Did you neglect her because of your job? Take heart. smiley
I work in a construction coy were you can only have time on sundays only. I keep in touch with her on daily basis. Infact, we attended an event together last week. It just looks like this Mexican films you watch to me.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Skinni10ne: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2013
idnoble135:
One needs time to get himself together. Especially the fact that she was your first and you did your best for her only to get this in return.... I think i get your point. My advise is, dont try to rush into another relationship. Take your time to get into one.
Learn all the lessons(if there are any). Take time to heal, spend time in the company of your friends. It helps the healing process.

You said it all.
@Op
Try to heal completely so u dont take this baggage into ur next relationship. It hurts now but with time, the feelings may fade. And when u go to see her, make sure shes 100% sure about the breakup cuz sometimes ppl make rash decisions when frustrated.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by kel4soft: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2013
Skinni10ne:

You said it all.
@Op
Try to heal completely so u dont take this baggage into ur next relationship. It hurts now but with time, the feelings may fade. And when u go to see her, make sure shes 100% sure about the breakup cuz sometimes ppl make rash decisions when frustrated.
Exactly, i have to be sure about that. I have already arrange a meeting with her for the last time. I am not rushing into a new relationship for now. I spoke with one of her friends and she was also shocked to hear that. Believe you me, am not just whinning to get NL empathies. Is just that, i want to let out every pain am feeling to ease myself a little. To be honest, if i show another woman 1/4 of the love i gave to her. She will be licking my ass forever.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2013
treat a girl nice and she would take you for granted.
guy never give a girl cash, spend the cash on taking her out and giving her surprise and nice experiences, dont ever commit, if you give her cash then she starts to prefer the cash to your presence.

and dont forget to fvkc her six ways to sunday after the date.

a girl respects a dude who fvkcs her (alpha male) while she disrespects the dude waiting for sex after marriage,the beta male type who eats what the top dogs left overs.

she fvkcs me.....and cuddles you

she svkcs me....and kisses you...

take heart bro

while i taker her arze

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by biolabee(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2013
^^^^^Haha

Rigor mortis of the brain

Eeja Nla01: This is how most guys start the "player" boy!

exactly what happened to a friend of mine

The gal just moved on and the guy changed - became more outgoing

Bro enjoy your life abeg, there's someone better for you
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2013
rigormortis:
and dont forget to fvkc her six ways to sunday after the date.

a girl respects a dude who fvkcs her (alpha male) while she disrespects the dude waiting for sex after marriage,the beta male type who eats what the top dogs left overs.

she fvkcs me.....and cuddles you

she svkcs me....and kisses you...

take heart bro

while i taker her arze

gringringringringringringrin

They won't agree to this BUT it's the Damn truth... fvck dem silly...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by wonlasewonimi: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Sorry bro.I think she don port to a network with a mast with good signal whilst you are laying bricks at the construction site.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Monicasque(f): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
when people walk away from u, let them walk. your destiny is never tied to anyone that left. You will be fine just give yourself time to heal.

OOPS i saw somewhere that u were helping her financially with your pocket money.

FYI

Just because u help someone with money it does not mean u r buying their loyalty. U have no one to blame but yourself. I really hope u did not think that giving money would buy loyalty hey. u give money just becayuse u wana give, not because u r expecting something in return. If u r expecting something in return, u only have yourself to blame when things don't go your way

anyway sorry hey. just be strong. u will get over it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
kel4soft:
Seriously? Am U07 set too. I read Civil, what about you?

petroleum.
If you know GINGER then you know me
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
One of the best times of your life right there...*thumbs*.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 22, 2013
Yeah...
Richfella: One of the best times of your life right there...*thumbs*.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by WackyJ1(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2013
But na wa for girls oh.. It's when the relationship has reached about 2 years or more and the guy is starting to believe in them, that they just mess up.. And then
the usual excuses are
1. She's become more exposed
2. She wants to explore
3. She doesn't want a committed relationship
and it's when they're in their early 20s that some begin to calm down. Is it impossible for the 18 to 20 year olds to know Good thin and appreciate it?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Dubemkelly(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2013
Pele ooh...Its obvious dat she has got a better maga n ur pay aint handsome again, if i hear she left cos u werent givin her d deserved attention....D story is indeed hurting buh things alwaz happn n dnt hv high xpectations on peeps cos dey can disappoint anytime. Pick ur pieces n go look 4 sum1 u likes u wout conditions
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by kel4soft: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nearly 2months since my GF dump me. I am very close to starting new life. I have decided to close the door for a new relationship for now. Is like a blessing in disguise. I can now do things the way I want. Infact God has even bless me. I am very close in buying a car, this was not possible when we were dating cos I was always solving her problems. Thank God she is gone forever. I thought she was everything you could wish for. This breakup has been a bitter-sweet for me. I lost my job after taking permission to visit her and resolve our dispute, whinned for weeks for that and eventually getting a better job after that.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by happyday: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
^^ Really? Good for you. Itz not exactly interesting when such shit happens, but man gahz move on.
Just don't start the next affair with a dented mindset from the first gal. People differ, and sometyms life isn't just fair.
Enjoy!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hahhahha... I am so happy for you bro cheesy. That's how God works. Some of these girls are bad luck and this goes to show that when our parent tell us that we should not date but face our studies, they were right.

Now, gradually build your finances... Build an empire. In your next relationship, don't spend money on a girl, except it's what she needs(not want).

And don't give what you can't afford to lose.
kel4soft: Nearly 2months since my GF dump me. I am very close to starting new life. I have decided to close the door for a new relationship for now. Is like a blessing in disguise. I can now do things the way I want. Infact God has even bless me. I am very close in buying a car, this was not possible when we were dating cos I was always solving her problems. Thank God she is gone forever. I thought she was everything you could wish for. This breakup has been a bitter-sweet for me. I lost my job after taking permission to visit her and resolve our dispute, whinned for weeks for that and eventually getting a better job after that.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by passionate88: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
kel4soft: Nearly 2months since my GF dump me. I am very close to starting new life. I have decided to close the door for a new relationship for now. Is like a blessing in disguise. I can now do things the way I want. Infact God has even bless me. I am very close in buying a car, this was not possible when we were dating cos I was always solving her problems. Thank God she is gone forever. I thought she was everything you could wish for. This breakup has been a bitter-sweet for me. I lost my job after taking permission to visit her and resolve our dispute, whinned for weeks for that and eventually getting a better job after that.
My broda, I thank baba God for u o, so u do all those things for d babe she still leave u?, no wonder my friends dey laugh me say no Naija girls dey ever like nice guys. Just wait and see, na she go start to call nd sms u wi irrelevant gists. Young man open ur eyes next time, if possible get back up sef. Many of our girls no b am

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Bobo poster! Join me and shout hallelu joor! Tell d babe make she waka o! Make she kaput!!!! She join u smoke garri, time con reach to smoke money she dey stranga.. Infact pass me number jare! I get collabo wey badt. U still single she? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Correct! Anointing dey ur body o! Go and thank God

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
Congrats, bro...Live your life and give the right person the chance to come in.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by karmaleon: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
I don't drink or smoke. But you seem pretty messed up. Perhaps a cigar and a cognac will do. Also a creamy bootilicious side attraction. I can help you out with recommendations. You'll forget you were ever in a relationship in a jiffy!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by WackyJ1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
*Cracks necks, stretches arms* Poster thank God for you life and successes and next time look well before you leap and please don't forget to tell us when she starts begging to come back
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Emaprince: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Bobo poster! Join me and shout hallelu joor! Tell d babe make she waka o! Make she kaput!!!! She join u smoke garri, time con reach to smoke money she dey stranga.. Infact pass me number jare! I get collabo wey badt. U still single she? cheesy
This girl!..your language sha..very street!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(picture) Body Languages And Their Meanings / Two Fruits That Destroyed The World (photos) / How Do You Forgive And Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.