Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Romans 12: 9 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Romans 12: 9 (909 Views)

Salient Points From the Epistle to the Romans / 6000 Romans Bow Before A Piece Of Decayed Meat. / Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romans 12: 9 by Cayon(f): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2008
Every day when I read this forum I "feel" the Hate and jealousy in some people writings.  I believe its because we have divided ourselves so much in terms of education, culture, color, religion, sexism etc. And everyone tries to defend their believes.  But why have we allowed ourselves to be divided and conquered by these things?

It is not my responsibility to change people, you are accountable for your actions not someone elses, All i am going to say is "if a man loves only his own what has that man gained?(nothing)
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romans 12: 9 by Cayon(f): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2008
but then again this forum does not represent real life male~female interaction.
Most of these men that talk smack here, actually adore women, and are just playing a mind game.

fuck_a_lot:

Hey - Look - Cayon or Crayon or what is your name.

NairaLand is for sex - fu ck, animosity, venom and rudeness - are you trying to get something better?
Re: Romans 12: 9 by mukina2: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2008
What does this topic have to do with religion?
Re: Romans 12: 9 by Cayon(f): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2008
Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. (NIV, Leviticus 19:18)
Re: Romans 12: 9 by Cayon(f): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2008
I disagree but I stand to be corrected. It's not the forum it's the people. Tell me, have you heard of the word Agape. Have a blessed day. Have a 4pm flight to Antigua. One of my desires is to travel to all the Caribbean countries. Then Nigeria (my father's birth), Israel and Egypt (Biblical reasons)
agape (noun). This is the "Christian love" of the Bible. It means affection, benevolence, good-will, high esteem and concern for the welfare of the one loved
fuck_a_lot:

Look Crayon

This forum is nothing but a place to vituperate odourless and igmatoriuos nonsense against one another .
Re: Romans 12: 9 by Cayon(f): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2008
fuck_a_lot:

Crayon - what r u trying to say here.
You need Jesus
Re: Romans 12: 9 by krama(m): 12:33am On Jun 09, 2008
Sure!
Re: Romans 12: 9 by Seun(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2008
Moved from recycle bin to religion section.
Re: Romans 12: 9 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2008
it shud go to the jokes section. Cayon u smoke? grin
Re: Romans 12: 9 by Cayon(f): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2008
babaearly:

it should go to the jokes section. Cayon u smoke? grin
grin grin grin Naaah, just some people have crab in a barrel mentality. Me I am all for love. But now I tell you: love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you (an't remember the scripture)

(1) (Reply)

Attention All Tithe Payers & Non Tithe Payers! / Tb Joshua Prays And God Makes King David A Champion / The Man God Uses Or The Devil Uses (t. B .joshua)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.