Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Tb Joshua Prays And God Makes King David A Champion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Prays And God Makes King David A Champion (911 Views)

"Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics / That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Prays And God Makes King David A Champion by wagbaje: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2010
King Davidson Emenogu is a Nigerian professional boxer, living in Australia. He visited The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations for prayer. He came for breakthrough in his boxing career. During the prayer by Prophet T.B. Joshua, he fell down with two belts around his shoulders. After all, he thanked God and the man of God for touching his life.

During the anointing water distribution inside the church, King Davidson was on queue to receive it. After receiving the anointing water, he sprayed the anointing water to his mouth head, forehand and all over his body. He joined the prayer, shouting the name of Jesus Christ, the blood of Jesus Christ.

This morning, during the service at The Synagogue Church, a video of the Pan Asian Boxing Association Championship Title match between defending champion Zufilkar Ali of Fuji and the challenger King Davidson of Nigeria was played during the service.

On the video, he was about fight against Zufilkar Ali the current fujian champion of the Pan Asia Boxing Association, Davidson heads straight to the ring with only one thought on his mind: victory. For the fight, he was wearing a boxer with the blood of Jesus and Emmanuel TV printed on it.

As the first round is about to begin we see a man come into the ring holding a bottle of Anointed water, he sprays it on King Davidson and in the air believing that if he is covered by the blood of Jesus and anointed for breakthrough, the fight is all but won already. And at the end of the match, he won an unanimously decided fight against current Champion Zufilkar Ali for the Pan Asio Boxing Association title (PABA) in a 12 3 minute round challenge making King Davidson the new, undisputed PABA champion.

As a sign of thanks, he came back to the Synagogue Church to testify what God has done in his life at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations. He stated that before the prayer, he used to be feeling week or injured in any match but since his visit to the church, he is always a winner. It is his mother who directed him to the church.

He was given an opportunity to see the man of God one-on-one and the man of God said, you are weak but whatever you bind here shall be bound in heaven and the man of God blessed him with a huge gift of USD 2,000 to support his return to Nigeria.

The next day he met his trainer, the trainer and the manager were so worried because he has not been doing any exercise for sometimes and they only have 2 weeks, which is too short for a boxer to get ready for a championship but he refused to accept defeat, he said, “Don’t worry, I am loaded. This is the anointing water for my victory. I don’t know how my victory is gonna happen.”

He even called the man of God before fight, and T.B. Joshua comforted him not to worry. On one of his conversation with the man of God on the phone, he demanded prayer from the man of God but the man of God did not pray for him, he asked King Davidson to pray and the man of God promised to say a amen.

King Davidson said, “I prayed, ‘Give me the strength that is beyond human strength and power’ and the man of God said ‘Amen’ ”And, further he said,
“I ended the twelveft round as if I have never started. I have never been this strong. You are a true man of God. When the man of God says something, it will surely come to pass. I said, thank you and may God continue to bless you. Today, I am no. 4 in the whole world.”

Thankfully, King Davidson ended his testimony saying, “Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come.” The whole church is rejoicing upon his victory.

The man of God declared that King Davidson now is the property of Jesus Christ. The man of God prophesied that he is now no. 4, he is going to be no. 1 in the whole world. I began to remember what King Davidson said in his testimony that whatever the prophet says, it will surely come to pass and I now remember the two young footballers Sani Emmanuel (FIFA Under-17 Most Valuable Player) and Onazi Ogenyi.

Before King Davidson left the altar, he hugged the man of God and the man of God threw a joke, “I decided not to hug you. I am waiting for a world champion.” I eager to know what is next. Let us just wait and see what
Re: Tb Joshua Prays And God Makes King David A Champion by Nimshi: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2010
Nice to hear Mr. Joshua's god directly intervenes in boxing matches. Looks like Joshua's god enjoyed this match so much he let it run all rounds; one'd've thought a knockout in Round 1 would've saved lots of punishment . . .

Does he care for football? It's soon World Cup time in South Africa.
Re: Tb Joshua Prays And God Makes King David A Champion by Dolemite(f): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2010
Reminds me of a story. . . a Rabbi and a priest were about to watch a boxing match, as the boxers enter the ring one of them does a cross on his face and chest before he enters. The Rabbi asks the priest, "What does that mean?" and the priest replies, "Not a damn thing if he can't fight."

(1) (Reply)

If All Mankind Were: Muslims or Catholic or Pentecostal or whatever / 11-11-11 Do You Know That You Can Connect Heaven For Your Destiny's Glory On This Day? / Does God Answer Short Prayers Like Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.