Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site (26080 Views)

Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas / Osun To Create 27 Local Governments - Aregbesola / I’m Not God, But I Don’t See How Aregbesola Can Win – Tunde Odanye, Pdp Chieft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Youngtekkey(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
the guy is the best thing that has ever happened to osun state if i am chanced i will upload pictures but one thing i want u all to have in mind is that all this is true if anybody live in osun state then such individual will know that this isn't a lie

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by bestower: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Yet some will still come out here to bash him.....the action governor,the performer,the omoluabi of our time....God will continue to prosper u with more knowledge and ability to execute more projects.I was there,I saw it,and i love it.

2 Likes

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by aryzgreat: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wot a pictureless useless lie chunning thread by APC sophisticated proopagandist. Picture speaks better than figures. Show us pix or pull down this lies. Enough of this APC lies.

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Brimmie(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
FreeGlobe: and vooooooom its on the homepage without facts. APC has colonized nairaland. Am still waiting for these threads: Fashola is a dictator -PDP and Aregbesola declareds public holiday for traditional religion worshippers to hit nairaland homepage

Yeah.. He Declared Holiday For The Odua Ppl That Didnt Allow The Westerners To Take Them For Fool Just Like They Did To Ur Ppl!!

Now Run Back To Ur Village N Hide Inside Ur Cave!! Morafucker!!
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Youngtekkey(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
the guy is the best thing that has ever happened to osun state if i am chanced i will upload pictures but one thing i want u all to have in mind is that all this is true if anybody live in osun state then such individual will know that this isn't a lie
FreeGlobe: and vooooooom its on the homepage without facts. APC has colonized nairaland. Am still waiting for these threads: Fashola is a dictator -PDP and Aregbesola declareds public holiday for traditional religion worshippers to hit nairaland homepage
u are such an idiot u are very stu.pid if u don't know something just keep shut ur mouth i know ur problem u want some fools like u to like ur post ode commot for here everything listed here is true ask a anybody that stays in osun state u will know that this is not lie at all so stop displaying ur madness here

3 Likes

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2013

What's wrong with the "bolded"?

I'm not surprised at all. I concluded about a year ago that with Aregbesola, osun is in safe hands.

2 Likes

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by LagosBoi2(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
egift:

Abeg, who be that your governor?

urna wan start war again??, ***gets my helmet ready***

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Brimmie(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
aryzgreat: Wot a pictureless useless lie chunning thread by APC sophisticated proopagandist. Picture speaks better than figures. Show us pix or pull down this lies. Enough of this APC lies.

You have so much anger in you ma niqqa!!

Why not take a trip down to Osun State if you really wanna knw if it's propaganda?? undecided

Kedu, Have U Eaten Today?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by melodek(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
I was traveling by train sm wks ago but when i got to my state capital(Oshogbo) whao i got lost because of d great development. The man has realy done well in dat area. Hw i wish d previous admistratn had done like that we wouldnt remaing wia we are today. I just pray d man shu continue IF he win d nxt year election.

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by rman: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Yes, there are no pictures attached but I can boldly say, all the that was said in the article is the truth.

There is road construction everywhere you go and Osogbo is indeed changing rapidly. The bypass being talked about will decongest olaiya and okefia. People coming from Ota efun, DADA estate, hallelujah estate and even ilesha garage can link the state secretariat without passing through olaiya.

Sometimes, I wonder if all these roads and construction won't end up as abandoned projects but every time I return, there is progress. Some are even completed. Oroki estate is also dualised road running through it.

Roads are not the only thing this man has touched.

Let the truth be told, Aregbe has really done well

2 Likes

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by LagosBoi2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote
author=aryzgreat]Wot a pictureless useless lie chunning thread by APC
sophisticated proopagandist. Picture speaks better than figures. Show us
pix or pull down this lies. Enough of this APC lies.[/quote]

mumu, how many pictures you wan see, after you go complain say your MB dey waste, go to Osun with those addresses and ask people to lead you there, say ur last prayer b4 u go because you may die of shock

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by cardoso111(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Jp philipp pls note that cost of roAd construction depends on the soil nature:could be higher in Niger delta than elsewhere
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by dayorx(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
Most people seem to forget that Rauf Aregbesola was commissioner for works in lagos under Bola Tinubu for X years. He has massive experience in construction, most roads on lagos island, Ikoyi n V.I were reconstructed n rehabilitated by him. So d dude knows his onions...
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by MrAboki: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
At this point!!

I think its time for me to bring you my personal Pictures of Osun State from my last trip there this year!

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
^^^ Keep them coming

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Ninilowo(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
Too long .......epistle. I canssnt read everything joor.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Gbawe: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
dayorx: Most people seem to forget that Rauf Aregbesola was commissioner for works in lagos under Bola Tinubu for X years. He has massive experience in construction, most roads on lagos island, Ikoyi n V.I were reconstructed n rehabilitated by him. So d dude knows his onions...

I have made this point a million times here. Personally, I am not surprised at all. Indeed, I stated that we would see all that is being witnessed now because of Aregbesola's pedigree as a proven infrastructure czar who was commissioner of the year twice while working for Lagos State. If Aregbesola recorded such success in the more demanding Lagos state then only a fool will be surprised by what is currently going on in Osun.

2 Likes

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Jarus(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
The guy dey try. I passed through Osun state on my way to Kwara this past sallah. I saww construction works everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by MrAboki: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
More

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by MrAboki: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2013

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by melodek(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mr Aboki: Shey Aregbesola is the same guy that budgetted 30 Million Naira for the Burial Owambe of the dead Blind Preacher?!
Mr Aboki u realy speak like someone dat just lost his memory. With ur two eyes opening what have u done dat has surpass what d man u called a blind man did while alive? U had better ask for 4giveness 4 abuse an ordained man of God.

2 Likes

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Afam4eva: Can anyone help us with some pictures of the construction site pls.

I'm proud of my state more than ever. Wish there were pictures to further sugar this story.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by MrAboki: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
Even More

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Brimmie(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
@Aboki

Morafucker, Ur 2MP Camera Fone Nor Try oo!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by MrAboki: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Still Osun

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by jayyem(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
ACM10: This thread is useless without pictures
This are some of the pics I could quickly snap the last time I passed through osogbo.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by MrAboki: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
Osun State Thingz... grin

Entering the West, felt like going from 2013 back to 1973.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Mcweber(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Osun a dara o

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by DICKtator: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]Those PD-Pig Morafuckers Dumped Ma Hommie "Peter Babalola" After Usin His Hard Earned Money To Campaign For That Black Facktard "Oyinlola"!! They Promised To Giv Him The Slot After Oyin's Tenure.. Buh Ma Hommie Got A Clue Dat "The Higher Killer" a.k.a "Omisore" Is Gon' Be The Flag Bearer After Oyin's Tenure!!

Ma Hommie Jumped On The Winning Side ACN Now.. "APC" a.k.a "Barca"!!

Now Ma Hommie Is The Reason Why Ma Town Is Among The 6 Towns To Enjoy The Urban-Renewal Project!!

Osun A Dara Oooo!!
**drops mic**
[/size]

You mean towns that are pro-PDP are marginalised?

This is just an inference from the statement made by you!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Youngtekkey(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
make all the bad belle see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency / Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze / IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.