Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site (26081 Views)

Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas / Osun To Create 27 Local Governments - Aregbesola / I’m Not God, But I Don’t See How Aregbesola Can Win – Tunde Odanye, Pdp Chieft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by tsomething: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
You r a big fool for comparrng Osun with oil producing states....are u an illiterate?

You are a big fool if you can't comprehend my post. Quality of work has nothing to do with oil producing. It is a matter of taste. I added Cross River to my comparison knowing that empty heads like you will shout Oil money and you didn't dissapoint. Go and check what Cross River collects, compare it with Osun and then go back and compare the quality of works you are praising as massive.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by mayorall(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2013
A completed school at Alekuwodo.

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by mayorall(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2013
More pictures. Two secondary schools and primary schools of this same specs construction is going on in all local governments across the state.

TIME TO OPEN DISPUTE WITH HAIGANG LV ON ALIEXPRESS. Bye for now. grin grin grin

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by ibkgab001: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2013
He is the smartest Man ever
Elder Peter Babalola
A.k.A peter power
A.K.A peter action
Boba gunwa of ikireland
Apesin of osogboland
Akigun of odeomu
Akirogyn of ilesan remon
Olu omo of ikire ile
Bobajiroro of esa oke
Otunba of ogbomosholand
B Tech Engr.FNA.Mms Nipp.BTT .AD.PDP.CAN
ACP.AGIP =All government in Power
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2013
@ mayorall good bless you. You should get more pictures and create a thread for it.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by mayorall(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2013
Obiagelli: @ mayorall good bless you. You should get more pictures and create a thread for it.

Amen and you too.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
Youngtekkey: make all the bad belle see

Can that foot path take 2 vehicles at once
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Fhemmmy: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
That school is not bad at all . . . We only need to work on our maintenance to be able to keep this for long.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by mayorall(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
okpara ugo:

Foot path? Take 2 vehicles?... undecided
okpara ugo:

Foot path? Take 2 vehicles?...
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dats y u remain an illiterate.....
On the list of Federal Allocation for states,osun is 34th out of 36states.....
Just fink!
Do u fink a primary skl teacher can afford to use d same quality of shirt with D'Banj?.....
t-something:

You are a big fool if you can't comprehend my post. Quality of work has nothing to do with oil producing. It is a matter of taste. I added Cross River to my comparison knowing that empty heads like you will shout Oil money and you didn't dissapoint. Go and check what Cross River collects, compare it with Osun and then go back and compare the quality of works you are praising as massive.

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by mapet: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Can any of our brothers from the other side of the divide who has honour and has disparaged Aregbesola in the past tender an unreserved apology..........else you're a ........................(abeg who has some concentrated "epe" undecided)
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hahaha..u make me laff....i doubt if u live in osun...
Maybe an osun indigene living in lagos or so......
thekoko007: Apc.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....most of the roads in the pictures have been existing before ogbeni became the governor of osun state.
d roads hv bn there tho'....buh untarred.....d ones dat needed bridges had none....no good drainage....
Who noticed that since Ogbeni entad and launched His O'Security SAS stuff...there has bn no severe Robbery attacks like the ones we experienced when PDP thugs were around.......
Dat tym lasan,na fear to go bank....thieves go come rob 5banks together....kilode?

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by mapet: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
I passed through Alekuwodo on my last visit. I normally take the by-pass close to All Saints coming out by first bank to come in and leave Osogbo, but this morning I was looking for ATM, so I found myself in Alekuwodo. I work was not even completed then yet.

I came on NL and told the house what I saw. One spineless character called me a liar, saying he resides in Osogbo and stuffs like there was no drainage system in the road as I described it. Said they were only pulling down houses and building needless fence......

There is Alekuwodo up there in pictures and people can see. I think the picture will not even tell you the detailed level of work or quality. You need to see a road with median, street-lights, drainage channels, sidewalk overlaying the drainage etc.....
mayorall: A completed school at Alekuwodo.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by mapet: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
He is just simply showing himself as a liar or typing for the fun of it and knows nothing about what he's saying. What roads were there before Aregbe came in? Abeg thekoko007, pls go back to your slate.....
Dr.'Hesjay:
Hahaha..u make me laff....i doubt if u live in osun...
Maybe an osun indigene living in lagos or so......
thekoko007: Apc.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....most of the roads in the pictures have been existing before ogbeni became the governor of osun state.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thats how they do o...needless fence they call it?....since d tym that fence has bn constructed,there has bn no case of car hitting passers-by
mapet: I passed through Alekuwodo on my last visit. I normally take the by-pass close to All Saints coming out by first bank to come in and leave Osogbo, but this morning I was looking for ATM, so I found myself in Alekuwodo. I work was not even completed then yet.

I came on NL and told the house what I saw. One spineless character called me a liar, saying he resides in Osogbo and stuffs like there was no drainage system in the road as I described it. Said they were only pulling down houses and building needless fence......

There is Alekuwodo up there in pictures and people can see. I think the picture will not even tell you the detailed level of work or quality. You need to see a road with median, street-lights, drainage channels, sidewalk overlaying the drainage etc.....
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Gbawe: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
mapet: Can any of our brothers from the other side of the divide who has honour and has disparaged Aregbesola in the past tender an unreserved apology..........else you're a ........................(abeg who has some concentrated "epe" undecided)

Bruv, did I not warn about entertaining mischief-makers and haters not from the SW. Show them picture and they will begin talking of "footpath" and all other manner of negatives. From demanding pictures they may turn around, after seeing pictures, to ask "how does good roads feed the hungry in Osun".
_
Sensible posters only waste there own time entertaining these regressive haters.

2 Likes

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Walelavender(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Though these politicians cant be seperated from propaganda,Aregbe is really delivering his best. But we cant but ask for more
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by jpphilips(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
dozai:
From Omerelu to Elele to Omagwa airport is how many. kilometers. can someone measure it for me.

Elele to omagwa lived through 2 administrations pre Amaechi, get ur fact straight, you call omerelu a road? i call it a street, tell ur oga to start work abeg
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by SleekMallam: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by obaino860: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2016
olatiler:
I can't say much, but am very proud that am from west, can one of those Nigeria or Africa Jews that like to criticise any SW governor upload few of ongoing construction work in their Area for us to compare exclude Kindergarten Jona Home state plus Okirika Jerusalem community
In few years to come now, all we shall be hearing, is that Africa Jew develop Osun State. Forgetting that, Osun State has been conducive for business b4 one can invest business idea over their just like the way they go about my beautiful Odua Federal Capital

to be sincere, d road constructions are nice but d environment need to be upgraded...no sign of commercial activities,ancients buildings,I don't like d environment.....excluding Lagos,,,to say d truth,,SW is really local...osun,ondo,ekiti,Oyo with red roof everywhere, Ogun minus those places closer to Lagos...d governors of SW need to come to d SE and see what is called commercial and active environment,houses,estate and real wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Lists Jonathan's Sins Against Lagosians / Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.