Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site (26225 Views)

Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas / Osun To Create 27 Local Governments - Aregbesola / I’m Not God, But I Don’t See How Aregbesola Can Win – Tunde Odanye, Pdp Chieft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Brimmie(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
AmiableJay:
You be Omo Ikire ni? :-) Eni fe Ikire yoo se rere o!

Neyoor: Abeg pass me the mic!.......... From ur post,I can deduce we r from thesame town... Omo ewu,omo olaberinjo. alale Ikire Agbew a o. I hail o!

So My Ppl Dey Here??
I Be Dodo Boy Ooo!! grin grin
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Nonybb: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
They have already started commending him without pictures, typical Nigerians
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nonybb: They have already started commending him without pictures, typical Nigerians

And all the pix posted by Mr. Aboki are not pix?

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Emkay2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Afam4eva: Can anyone help us with some pictures of the construction site pls.

Yes, they shud post the pic of d project being talk about to justify dis plenty write up

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by kaze4blues(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
I stay in osogb and I must attest to these reports about the tenure of aregbesola.

He has really transformed usn state within 3 years of his governance.

He embarked on several projects simultaneously ranging from education, youth empowerments, infrastructural development and so on.

The man He is performer......no less.

Kudos to ogbeni Aregbesola.....

Aregbesola for 2nd term is our collective desire in osogbo and osun state generally.

Long live APC....the party of the masses

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by MostIncredibleDFirst: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mr Aboki: At this point!!

I think its time for me to bring you my personal Pictures of Osun State from my last trip there this year!

hahahahaha ha ha ha ha ha! All dis clownish amala-yoruba people. I HAIL O!

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2013

In other words you want to see fowl yansh open?
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mr Aboki: Tomorrow... Watchout for the new Picture Thread in the Education/Culture and Tourism section titled:: See Obafemi Awolowo University and Marvel.. grin

Sponsored by:: Alomo Bitters.. Highness na Bastard... grin

Bros thank you for exposing the "massive sophisticated construction sites" grin mediocrity in that state is bewildering
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mr Aboki: Shey Aregbesola is the same guy that budgetted 30 Million Naira for the Burial Owambe of the dead Blind Preacher?!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

owambe no be small thing o
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by MrMcJay(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
hahahahaha ha ha ha ha ha! All dis clownish amala-yoruba people. I HAIL O!

And for you kobo kobo clown of doubtful ancestry, are you a Biafran or 'African Jew?'

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by MrMcJay(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tusky44:

Bros thank you for exposing the "massive sophisticated construction sites" grin mediocrity in that state is bewildering

Charlie, no go talk dat one o! Obafemi Awolowo University alone has more functional traffic lights than Abia, Ebonyi, Bayelsa and Anambra states combined.

7 Likes

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by MrMcJay(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nonybb: They have already started commending him without pictures, typical Nigerians

Untypical Nogerian, there are piictures there if only you can open your eyes.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by mascot87(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
FreeGlobe: and vooooooom its on the homepage without facts. APC has colonized nairaland. Am still waiting for these threads: Fashola is a dictator -PDP and Aregbesola declareds public holiday for traditional religion worshippers to hit nairaland homepage
I still don't understand the problem of this fellow.All her comments are tribalistic comments from the day she registered. Whenever she comment you are always sure of what she will spit. SMH fir you

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by MrMcJay(m): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tusky44:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

owambe no be small thing o

And how much did your 'marginalised' states budget for Oju-Iku's funeral? A coward who ran to Abidjan dressed as an aunty. If he were in any responsible millitary side, he would have been shot as all deserters are.

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Brimmie:

So My Ppl Dey Here??
I Be Dodo Boy Ooo!! grin grin

We dey here o my bro! (Waving nd smiling as if on a 1st date)......... Shey na Ikire u dey? U don see ao Aregbesola turn our town to London.

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by dozai: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
jp philips: please can someone show Amaechi the true length of roads, 86km in one tenure? walahi!! Amaechi does, 1.1km, 2.3km, 1.8km, 2.7km dual carriage that can accommodate just one vehicle, lol, contract sum; 25.6billion, 19.7billion, 15.6billion, haba! haba!
From Omerelu to Elele to Omagwa airport is how many. kilometers. can someone measure it for me.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by nagodeallah: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mr Aboki: More Osun State
Nice pictures Mr, Aboki, I can see you started from orita olaiya to Jaleyemi then back to Olaiya to Lameco back to Ogo Oluwa on your way to Ife. Good job sir!. As much as we love Aregbe in Osun , to put the record straight those roads have been like that before Aregbe became governor of Osun. We know he's trying and by 2014 Osun roads will be among the best in the country but those are not the roads mentioned by the OP in the "construction site" news. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by mayorall(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2013

I promise you guys this tomorrow including ongoing secondary school and international markets construction Within the state capital. 7am am on the street. Lemme charge my tablet.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by cashkid: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Who is Aregbesola?Na formal agbero leader?
okay! na him dey lead ur brothers then! where those ur brothers dey nw? stil dey motor park dey do their agbero.

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by lakeside025(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Aregbesola is a man of his word. Okare omo oko, my dear brother from ijesha land. Obokun agbe o, omo owa, omo ekun. Keep the good work going, we ijesha and osun in general dey ur back. Osun adara.

3 Likes

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Brimmie(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Neyoor:
We dey here o my bro! (Waving nd smiling as if on a 1st date)......... Shey na Ikire u dey? U don see ao Aregbesola turn our town to London.

Ah dey tey you!! I came bck today!! So yeah am in Town!!

I think after Oshogbo, Ilesha.. Ikire is next!! I was in Ife today, thr's no much road construction thr compared to Ikire!!

I cant wait to see Lagere Road get extended tho!!

Holla Back.. I Dey Town!!
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by kabba7(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=royale442]Aregbosola is working but one area he is f*cking up is the sports sector.

I donnt think Aregbe willl have time for a venture that bring no return . Sports in Nigeria is a money guzler not a viable venture.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by belovedbest(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]I may not have picture of any of the roads since I live far from home, but I was there last two weeks,I saw atleast Gbongan junction(the trumpet bridge by-paSs) work in progress, Ede-Ara-Ejigbo road, various roads in Osogbo. I can assure you despite having schooled in Osogbo, I can't find my way round Osogbo now. I was forced to ask where he's getting or will get money to finance these projects including Water-works under repair in Ede.
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by cKaiser: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
Well done Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by cKaiser: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tusky44:

I am sure those pictures are better than any state in your region and those pictures are not only of the state capital even of remote villages like Moro, EdunAbon, Sekona etc
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by adetsim(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mr Aboki: Shey Aregbesola is the same guy that budgetted 30 Million Naira for the Burial Owambe of the dead Blind Preacher?!

So what do you think you can do about this? Why can't you leave what you cannot change?

1 Like

Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by mightiepluz(m): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2013
Please anyone with details of what Mimiko is doing in Ondo state?
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by cKaiser: 12:15am On Aug 22, 2013
mightiepluz: Please anyone with details of what Mimiko is doing in Ondo state?

He is still busy with NGF wahala
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by tsomething: 3:29am On Aug 22, 2013
Youngtekkey: make all the bad belle see

I opened this thread to see pictures of "massive construction " and being that this is Eko Ile home state , but to put it frankly, I am totally disappointed! In 2013, what kind of State Government construct such roads like this one you uploaded and still proudly uses the word "massive construction"? Even the "substandard" NDDC roads in the south-south , is still better than these works you pasted here . And to think that the governor is an engineer even shows how sad the situation is!

Please my south west brothers, stop celebrating mediocrity! Travel to other states and see what "massive construction" looks like , yet they are carried out quietly . You can visit Cross River and Akwa Ibom states to see what roads should look like in 2013.

This is the reason why PDP will keep on winning general elections, while APC wins internet polls.

*laughs and walks out of thread *
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Seempliehuman(m): 5:09am On Aug 22, 2013
t-something:

I opened this thread to see pictures of "massive construction " and being that this is Eko Ile home state , but to put it frankly, I am totally disappointed! In 2013, what kind of State Government construct such roads like this one you uploaded and still proudly uses the word "massive construction"? Even the "substandard" NDDC roads in the south-south , is still better than these works you pasted here . And to think that the governor is an engineer even shows how sad the situation is!

Please my south west brothers, stop celebrating mediocrity! Travel to other states and see what "massive construction" looks like , yet they are carried out quietly . You can visit Cross River and Akwa Ibom states to see what roads should look like in 2013.

This is the reason why PDP will keep on winning general elections, while APC wins internet polls.

*laughs and walks out of thread *
it is gud for you if you're satisfied with the nddc roads of if there are any roads at all.We love our roads,put pictures of yours online and celebrate them if our joy bothers you.
The only reason why ACN wont win national elections is because nigeria is ethnically fragmented and its your loss
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by Seempliehuman(m): 5:34am On Aug 22, 2013
FreeGlobe: and vooooooom its on the homepage without facts. APC has colonized nairaland. Am still waiting for these threads: Fashola is a dictator -PDP and Aregbesola declareds public holiday for traditional religion worshippers to hit nairaland homepage
what is wrong with the latter?
I'm glad osun state finally found a governor that suits its history,purpose and place in Yorubaland.
Osun state houses Ile-Ife which is believed to be the spiritual home and place of origination of the Yoruba from where they 'expanded' like the name suggests in Yoruba.
Also,osun is home to the osun-osogbo festival which is attended worldwide by adherents of the Ifa(Yoruba) religion.Its actually like Muslims going on pilgrimage to makkah,apart from the indigenes of osun state,it is shamefully most attended by foreigners from the Americas.
Now given the religious and spiritual significance of the state,i'm glad it finally found a governor that cares to declare public holidays for traditional adherents.Muslims and Christians have numerous holidays,no one suffered a heart attack.
Finally,the Yoruba religion was once described due to the spread of its membership as the only religion from Africa that could stand on the same foot with islam and christianity.It had to be removed because hundreds of igbos were petioning wikipedia by the hour.These are people that generally do not care for 'heathen' beliefs
Re: How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site by clip: 5:49am On Aug 22, 2013
If you do not respect elders at least respect the servant of God. For many years,he led a good name and representation of his state and God. Who in the Nigeria do not know Obadare. He was "blind" to flesh,can see more than you. No amount of money is too big to bury him.
Adieu Papa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM / Senate Crisis: Saraki’s Loyalists Beg Buhari: The Nation / Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.