Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting (146979 Views)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi / Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 3:49am On Sep 07, 2013
@LordsBiz, Greetings 2 u my Broda. Still waiting patiently for d 4mula. Its a big day dis saturday morning. Tanks in advance.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 3:58am On Sep 07, 2013
Good Morning House, its a rainy saturday which promises more greens 2 our pockets.

Any fixed odds/matches up for grabs? I need 2 recover my lost coins 4 aunty bukky place.

1LOVE. #TEAMGREENPROJECT.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ayodeji22002: 4:08am On Sep 07, 2013
warstories: Good Morning House, its a rainy saturday which promises more greens 2 our pockets.

Any fixed odds/matches up for grabs? I need 2 recover my lost coins 4 aunty bukky place.

1LOVE. #TEAMGREENPROJECT.
check peru vs uruguary bt am stil study d match sha
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 4:23am On Sep 07, 2013
ayodeji22002: check peru vs uruguary bt am stil study d match sha

INPLAY or OFFPLAY? I think d match is on. I need 4rm 8am. Purely fixed odds english or any league. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2013
Goodmorning everybody. Hope you had a nice sleep. There is really something bothering me which i want to share with the house. The issue is that some of here find it very hard studying match including me. My suggestion is that those who are experts in studying matches should always post the predictions here whether in terms of formula one or formula two for us all to benefit from. Hope to start seeing the picks. Thanks
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by kingk(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2013
Pls oh lordbiz...can we have a little fish today? My fishing line is broken.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2013
kingk: Pls oh lordbiz...can we have a little fish today? My fishing line is broken.

Aunty Buuky broke 3 of fishing gadgets na Y i need fixed odds 2 buy new ones. Pls come 2 my aid b4 d worms in ma stomach & pockets riot ooo.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by atuagbo: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
royalads: @ lordbiz,am quite impressed with everything you're doing here. I have been using this your METHOD 2 (i.e over 0.5 goals at 1st half)for quite sometime now, but I didn't feel the need to share it with others. So let me add my own say in the method 2. Teams that always score at least one goal in the 1st half are: PORTUGAL TEAMS, GERMANY TEAMS,SPAIN TEAMS,AND MOST ESPECIALLY NORWAY TEAMS. So all I do is, I go to soccer24.com, I click on the statistics, And then over 2.5 Goals. Any team that makes it to the first 4 on the list has a very high tendency to score at list 1 goal in the 1st half. Hope this helps. I would be uploading my other methods soon also. Cheers.

Thks for this formular, but I still dont understand the under/over goals stuff. Pls can you help me with the calculation or formular for it, thks in anticipation to my request.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2013
HELLO PEOPLE WHATS HAPPENING. IF YOU HAVE BEING APPLYING THE FORMULAR LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES PLEASE. LETS TALK ABOUT IT. IF YOU AUNT WINNING YET LET ME DROP SOMETHING SIMPLER. WHAT DO YOU ALL SAY?
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2013
lordsbiz: HELLO PEOPLE WHATS HAPPENING. IF YOU HAVE BEING APPLYING THE FORMULAR LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES PLEASE. LETS TALK ABOUT IT. IF YOU AUNT WINNING YET LET ME DROP SOMETHING SIMPLER. WHAT DO YOU ALL SAY?

PLEASE DROP IT LORDSBIZ.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by prinzy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Patiently waiting...
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jamesval: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
we ar winning wit d formular bt if hv any1 saver dan diz we wil appreciate
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by chux76(m): 12:41am On Sep 09, 2013
My good people,I just stumbled upon this thread and I must say so far I have only read the 1st page. Actually I have been into sports betting for a while now but the WORST news is that I lose all I deposit even before the week of deposit runs out,so it got me wondering if people do really win in football betting or are we just enriching the betting coys or was I getting it all wrong? so I decided to panji 4 a while,make all these bet coys no use my money take get listed on the NSE(Naija stock mart).
But from the 1st page of this thread which I have read so far, i must say I am impressed with the OP @ Lordsbiz n other contributors,as I dey like this so,sleep don clear me eyes,I am about reading all pages of this thread till I get to my post,and I hope this thread would be the redeemer that I have always craved for as far as football betting is concerned. Something tells me the nugget to my success in betting is here,(I cant wait to get all that I have lost to these coys,but DISCIPLINED I must stay as Lordsbiz has reiterated in the 1st page of this thread).....
So my good people,I na zuwa..make i go start from the beginning like a Learner that I am...will catch up with you guys soon.
See y'all on the GREENER SIDE.

SHALOM
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by chux76(m): 3:28am On Sep 09, 2013
Yes I'm back from digesting every data,info,snippets,formula 4rm Page one till here..na wah...excitement no b small tin oh...its almost 3:30am and my eyes are filled with excitement over what I have read thus far...na so this betting "simple" reach wey I dey dash all these bet coys my hard earned barleri since. Men I can't wait to hit the banks in d morning and make some deposits,but wait oh...I gats do some test bets before I hit full throttle.
@Lordsbiz,Neg,Mich et al...I say Thumbs up n God go make unu bigga o!!
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Trueigbo: 5:59am On Sep 09, 2013
@lordsbiz, what we that don't ve all these over/under, 2.5 etc experince?

The betting coy in my area accepts only win/draw/win. That is if man u n arsenal are playing, u can only bet on arsenal winning or man u or draw.

In such cases where u look at the win/draw only how do I bet. Pls help
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by dombible(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2013
dmelia: gudday house, my suggestion, it wil be nice we drops analysis of the game do want to bet on. For the benefit of those who yet to understand. And also for the good of all of us. Wit different league around the world, some people are better in english lg while some are better in others league. Wit this we wil hav wild range of markt to choose on.
Note my suggestion not my request.
Thanks one love.
i really love this idea.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2013
True_igbo: @lordsbiz, what we that don't ve all these over/under, 2.5 etc experince?

The betting coy in my area accepts only win/draw/win. That is if man u n arsenal are playing, u can only bet on arsenal winning or man u or draw.

In such cases where u look at the win/draw only how do I bet. Pls help
bro better run away from them 1X2 is a terrible category, get a better site that offers more categories, that will help.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2013
TODAYS CATEGORY WILL BE UNDER/OVER 1.5
EURO UNDER 21 QUALIFIERS DONT DULL. GET YOUR MIND SHARP AND READY.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
lordsbiz: TODAYS CATEGORY WILL BE UNDER/OVER 1.5

Can U explain more? We need maxmium profits. Which teams do we play under or over 1.5? Thanks for d great work.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Akabay(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
lordsbiz: TODAYS CATEGORY WILL BE UNDER/OVER 1.5

Awaiting lecture Boss, Lord is ur strength.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Odunharry(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
following u guys(thread) bumper to bumper...kudos op and those who av cntributd i av neva playd online bettng bt nw im ready and im learning sme strategies 4m u guys..i knw of many guys who play n cmplain dat if nt 4 dat match..i hope to learn n win mney too lyk u guys...

Kudos 1c again.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by mickel2223(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
chux76: My good people,I just stumbled upon this thread and I must say so far I have only read the 1st page. Actually I have been into sports betting for a while now but the WORST news is that I lose all I deposit even before the week of deposit runs out,so it got me wondering if people do really win in football betting or are we just enriching the betting coys or was I getting it all wrong? so I decided to panji 4 a while,make all these bet coys no use my money take get listed on the NSE(Naija stock mart).
But from the 1st page of this thread which I have read so far, i must say I am impressed with the OP @ Lordsbiz n other contributors,as I dey like this so,sleep don clear me eyes,I am about reading all pages of this thread till I get to my post,and I hope this thread would be the redeemer that I have always craved for as far as football betting is concerned. Something tells me the nugget to my success in betting is here,(I cant wait to get all that I have lost to these coys,but DISCIPLINED I must stay as Lordsbiz has reiterated in the 1st page of this thread).....
So my good people,I na zuwa..make i go start from the beginning like a Learner that I am...will catch up with you guys soon.
See y'all on the GREENER SIDE.

SHALOM

My brother since I applied d tricks written here by Lordbiz I must say I have enjoyed punting like never before but my biggest Greens this few weeks is on Single bet and my focus is mastering 3 Leagues from d Arabian League which has really helped no more looking or call for Agents to Fund my bet Accounts cos the Money I won recently has really help me to challenge these bookies and all my lost cash is floating back home. This I do with discipline, sometimes I bet 1s a day on single game and I do it on Sure matches. So take ur time pick ur leagues and be dia masters to hit ur bookie Hard below d Belt
I Hail

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
I just made alittle. fortune today. I place an accumulation bet with all the cash in my account on all the CZECH teams that played today.over 10 teams, and all of them clicked for over 1.5 goals. Dancing to so my shopping soonest

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
sorry I didn't reply y'all,I have other business I do online that bring me better cash and take my time,( I would have opted to drop my personal picks here, but I don't think I would have the time to be coming here to drop it daily) so here is how I choose my matches.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
I go to soccer24.com, I check out for matches in the major leagues I mentioned before. Leagues like: GERMANY,SPAIN,NORWAY NETHERLANDS. I click on the 'standing'. It brings out the standing of all the teams in that particular league. I go back to the teams that was listed to ply that day,
I write down those with the odds of 1.6 and down, I go to the standing and click over/under 2.5 goal. It brings out all the teams that has scored over 2.5 goals in green color. I check the top 5 to see if any of the teams listed in over 2.5 goals are playing

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
if they are playing, I would drop the mouse click on each green bar, to know the scores of the past matches. This is to make sure that the team is the scorer of the goal, not receivers. If you see the last 5 scores of maybe team green to be: Green v blue:2.1, green v white 3:1, green v orange 4:1,green v brown 2:1.it means that the team green are the scorers not receivers.So the probability of team green to score at least 1 goal during the 1st half is about 95% high. so you go with over 0.5 goals with them. Start with singles first,when u are more confident,start accumulating. Any questions,let me know.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Bro royalad,pls let me go wt ur pcks. .my watsapp numba 08175897978 #Plsss
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by geetee7(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
Quite clear bro royalad.Thanks a lot.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
royalads: if they are playing, I would drop the mouse click on each green bar, to know the scores of the past matches. This is to make sure that the team is the scorer of the goal, not receivers. If you see the last 5 scores of maybe team green to be: Green v blue:2.1, green v white 3:1, green v orange 4:1,green v brown 2:1.it means that the team green are the scorers not receivers.So the probability of team green to score at least 1 goal during the 1st half is about 95% high. so you go with over 0.5 goals with them. Start with singles first,when u are more confident,start accumulating. Any questions,let me know.
THANKS BRO YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST. EARLIER TODAY I THOUGHT OF DROPPING SOME PICKS BUT I THOUGHT IT WILL BE BAD FOR THE CLASS THOUGH ALL THE PICKS WERE CORRECT. SINCE YOU HAVE MADE IT EASIER NOW PEOPLE SHOULD SIMPLY FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE.I PROMISE YOU WILL MAKE GREENS EVEN IF YOU LOSE ITS GONNA BE MINIMAL. THANKS
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Akabay(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
royalads: if they are playing, I would drop the mouse click on each green bar, to know the scores of the past matches. This is to make sure that the team is the scorer of the goal, not receivers. If you see the last 5 scores of maybe team green to be: Green v blue:2.1, green v white 3:1, green v orange 4:1,green v brown 2:1.it means that the team green are the scorers not receivers.So the probability of team green to score at least 1 goal during the 1st half is about 95% high. so you go with over 0.5 goals with them. Start with singles first,when u are more confident,start accumulating. Any questions,let me know.

tnx bros, i tink wit ds its nao well explanatory every1 in d house, may God bless u more 4 nt being selfish.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Akabay(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2013

plx kindly clearify d bolded word for a claerer understanding, do u mean 0.5 goals in d FH or FT result, tnx Boss!
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2013
over 0.5 in the first half

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.